It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Witch Burning in Africa (Extremely Disturbing Video)

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+8 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
I don't know how I stumbled across this video but I really wish I didn't watch it and I strongly urge anyone here interested in watching it NOT TO. I will divulge the link in a minute but I say again, you really shouldn't watch it. I'm not trying to make you watch it with reverse psychology, I am actually saying with almost certainty that if you watch this video you will be revolted and regret ever watching it. It made me feel sick and I've seen some MESSED UP stuff in real life and on the internet. What happens in this video Is disgusting, evil and downright inhumane. It makes the Al Qaeda execution videos look like a children's T.V series.

The only reason I'm posting this video is that I want people to understand that evil like this still goes on in the world, and also I suppose to try and raise some awareness of this issue although I don't think "Team America - World Police" or the UN would actually do anything about it unless there was some kind of behind the scenes personal gain.

This is downright inhumane and the people doing this deserve worse to themselves. They will have to deal with the consequences of their actions one day. Maybe not in physical form but they will have to face up to their evil ways eventually.

Is there actually anything any of us can do to stop the majority of incidents like this happening? If there is videos online of it happening, imagine how many must happen? There could be "Witches" getting burned alive as we speak.

Even if someone is a witch they do not deserve this kind of punishment. Infact if they are witches then God shall either punish them or reward them depending on where he stands on the situation. My point is that Human beings have no right to Judge and Execute other human beings. Especially on the grounds of something as slippery as this.

I'm gonna stop now, I could go on for hours about this as it has deeply distressed me. Looks like I got a lot of meditating to do tonight.. don't want any bad dreams now.

Mod Note: The target of the link has been changed, but the video content remains the same. Comments on the video by users of the 3rd party sites contain racism. Those comments are hidden by default at the new link, but users who navigate to the "view comments" link after reaching the third party site should be aware of additional offensive material therein.
edit on Mon 25 Oct 2010 by The Vagabond because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:50 PM
link   
It's sad to see this happening today. This is what Christian Churches teach people. Puff the Religion of Peace my but!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
oh my god, i decided to watch because my stomach is strong, when did this happen? does this still happen, and i would agree with you, only watch this if your not easily upset. This is terrible.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
This is down right outrageous, it makes me sick at heart to think how anyone can do that to someone else, why are kids dieing because there not being fed, why are a few people robbing us dry? it all gets exposed in media but nothing ever bloody changes, when are we going to do something about the self obsessed scum thats scripting this # for fun?

direbolocal

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:55 PM
link   
reply to post by TechUnique

i reckon you'll get people coming in and saying "but they could of done anything" excusing these acts, but it is inexcusable, thank you for reminding me how sick and twisted this world really is.

lol we call our selves civilized, what a joke.

+10 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:00 PM
link   
There are extremely sick people in the world. Burning people alive has to be one of the most inhumane forms of execution I can think of.
Public burnings is actually where the term "f@ggot" comes from. The original term, as most people know, means "A bundle of sticks (or kindling)." During the inquisition of Europe, when witches were being burned at the stake, homosexuals were also amongst those who were burned alive. The crowds use to chant "Throw another f@ggot on the Fire!!" The term eventually stuck.
As an interesting sidebar (because Halloween is next week), did you know that more people have been put to death for being Werewolves than all of the "witches", "devil worshippers", "murderers", and "homosexuals" combined during the inquisition? Something like 50,000 people were accused of, convicted of, and killed for being werewolves in a single year across Europe. Weird, huh?
edit on 23-10-2010 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

+6 more 
posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
That video is kind of old...I saw it like five years ago. When you allow missionaries to teach this kind of dogma and superstitious none-sense in places where people are ignorant and clearly lack an education, then what you see is the result.
edit on 23-10-2010 by laiguana because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
It's sad to see this happening today. This is what Christian Churches teach people. Puff the Religion of Peace my but!

Yes, it really makes me sick when I think that Churches used to run my country and condone this kind of behaviour.. My mum is a Christian and she is the most lovely, caring women I have ever known. But her religion on the other hand...

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by pkpuck
This is down right outrageous, it makes me sick at heart to think how anyone can do that to someone else, why are kids dieing because there not being fed, why are a few people robbing us dry? it all gets exposed in media but nothing ever bloody changes, when are we going to do something about the self obsessed scum thats scripting this # for fun?

direbolocal

I totally agree with you. The problem is... what can people like you and more actually do about anything that matters in the world?.. Short of projecting positive energy or actually going over there and causing more harm and bloodshed to stop it... violence and ignorance are a vicious re-occurring cycle.
edit on 23-10-2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

A lot of Christians are like this. A few are not. But most are. Even Judaism and Islam share the same controversy. That's why we need the True Messiah soon.
edit on 23-10-2010 by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   
Well this goes back to another thread I`ve seen posted lately. www.abovetopsecret.com...
And I think it`s times like this is where those that did that should be tortured to death. Like a week long event.

Is it right. I don`t know but is it justified. I`d think yes after they can do that to anything alive.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

A lot of Christians are like this. A few are not. But most are. Even Judaism and Islam share the same controversy. That's why we need the True Messiah soon.

If you go to the right churches and Christian communities, although they believe a lot of what the bible says they still have tolerance for other people and their life choices and choose not to judge them. The sad thing is that a lot (NOT ALL) of Christians and other religious groups believe that being in their club gives them the right to cast judgement on other people. This is wrong on so many levels.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:08 PM
link   

Well I'm Jewish and I will never enter a Christian Church. Sorry but they have used and abused Judaism and it's ideals all wrong.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Connman
Well this goes back to another thread I`ve seen posted lately. www.abovetopsecret.com...
And I think it`s times like this is where those that did that should be tortured to death. Like a week long event.

Is it right. I don`t know but is it justified. I`d think yes after they can do that to anything alive.

Something inside me also feels that the instigators of events like these deserve the same treatment. But I have to keep on reminding myself that the more negative energy we create as a race, the worse off it will be for us in our physical states. I can tell you that with all my heart brother. Always remember that violence creates more violence. Negative energy creates more negative energy, Every action has a consequence and I'm sure the instigators of acts such as these will not be very comfortable when they have to face what they have done whilst in their earthly bodies.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:13 PM
link   
Why do people let this happen?

Those poor people.

Today, I saw the face of true evil.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by TechUnique

Originally posted by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

If you go to the right churches and Christian communities, although they believe a lot of what the bible says they still have tolerance for other people and their life choices and choose not to judge them. The sad thing is that a lot (NOT ALL) of Christians and other religious groups believe that being in their club gives them the right to cast judgement on other people. This is wrong on so many levels.

Especially since all of Christianity preaches that none shall cast judgement on his fellow man. Of course the old testament talked about stoning your own children for insubordination and killing adulterous wives, too. I guess it depends on which Bible and which Preacher/Priest/Pastor you get stuck with. A lot of people fail to realize that they can change Churches if they don't like the way the Word is being used.
The Bible has always been one of those things that can be as evil as it is good. I had a friend who once asked me what I thought Satan's Bible might be like? I told him it was the same as God's Bible, just read with a different context in mind. It makes sense, in my belief, that God and the Devil are one in the same. Two sides of the same coin.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by ImAnAlienOnMyOwnPlanet

Very true but you have to remember that there are some really lovely Christians whose main goals in life are to promote love and happiness. (And also to recruit as many newbies as they can
) I do however think that the world would be a much better place if Christianity was never invented by man as a tool for propaganda and control. If that's what your hinting about I definitely agree with you. =]

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Mactire

I would have to agree fully with you there. Couldn't have put it better myself, honestly. My line of thought has always been teetering towards the belief that God and Satan are most likely both as powerful and both as influential as each other. They both must have their own shared "God" above them and so-on. Unless you personally know God and Satan, who's to say which one is evil? The church? Why trust the church? In my opinion spirituality is a personal path that needs to be accomplished by ones self.
edit on 23-10-2010 by TechUnique because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

You're spot on. Judaism is the only truth.
Become a Jew and live a life greatness!

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:21 PM
link   

Yes I do agree with you but wow. Actually seeing something like that going on would be so not good.
By the way I couldn`t watch it past like the 3 sec. mark. Like right after I focused on the setup.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join