It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Moon an Artificial Satellite? Look at This.

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

im no expert but between earth an moon = 380,000 km ,238,700 m. an the circumference of the moon is 10,964 km,6,790 m

i just googld it both sites had diferent numbers so its around that
edit on 24-10-2010 by scott,aussie because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
reply to post by spacekc929

To control us maybe? There are theories that the moon causes behaviorual differences in humans. Full moon "brings out the crazies". It is also known to control the tides. If the ancient alien theory is correct(i think it is) maybe they never left...

I find it very possible especially after hearing that is rings like a bell when hit. That NASA jet X-37? was sent to Phobos a few months ago there were a couple of threads but it died down. Makes you wonder if the moons are really hollow space stations.

I've seen some strange # from a telescope on the surface like blinding flashes of light from the craters and the like.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:01 AM
link   
Forgive me lack of drawing skills. I tried to paint lines along the trails to make them more obvious. I am trying to illustrate my opinion that the trails from impact ejecta spread away from the craters that make it look like the moon was dragged along.

If the meterors impacted straight into the moon and ejected materials straight up shouldn't the patterns of ejecta look more like ripples in a pond???

I have heard that the impacts were so violent they caused material to vaporize and become molten. Why then would it not have caused ripples around the craters not streaks as if the moon were being dragged??

Think about the streaks of insects guts on your windsheild. They follow lines according the rate of speed your car travels. If you are going really fast, you get big streaks as opposed to splats

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:43 AM
link   
I made some art about this subject...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:54 AM
link   
The moon doesn't have an atmosphere.
How'd there be dust moving? -_-

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
There are so many strange things with our Moon.
I believe our governments and scientists know a hell of a lot more than what they`re telling us.
The same with the Pyramids.
What`s stopped us from sending Drones up there to scan the surface and give us more detail of the planet?
40 years have gone by since the first moon landing and we haven`t really learned anything much since.
I`ve said before. We have some brilliant coloured photos of Mars, yet we still have the same grey photos of the Moon which are at such a distance that they show us nothing of any real significance.
I believe civilisations who lived on this planet before we came along and who were more advanced than us,must have had the technology to travel up there and maybe populate the interior or the back side.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
reply to post by incarnating

The same way it moves everywhere else in the universe.

What is dust? Very fine, particulate matter. An atmosphere is not a required medium necessary for anything like that to move around in.

In fact, the very reason why the ejecta blankets are so pronounced and spread outward is because of this low gravity and lack of an atmosphere. It blows upward and outward in great distances and then falls back to the surface very, very slowly. This is far, FAR more different than earth.

This effect is also what gives the ejecta blankets that beautiful, silvery brightness.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Theres a couple of good books by Don Wilson.

'Our Spaceship Moon'. I also read years ago one called 'The Hollow Moon'.

It gives alot of good argument why the Moon is an artificial satellite.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Khaaaaaan!!

gravity.

Bye

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
An interesting Assumption. Sure it makes you wonder "Why we are seeing only one face of the Moon?". I think that question has answered already from the other posts here, but if you want to read more then take a look at that link Curious about astronomy. Here is a small quote from that link.

The Earth's gravity pulls on the closest tidal bulge, trying to keep it aligned with Earth. As the Moon turns, feeling the Earth's gravity, this creates friction within the Moon, slowing the Moon's rotation down until its rotation matches its orbital period exactly, a state we call tidal synchronization. In this state, the Moon's tidal bulge is always aligned with Earth, which means that the Moon always keeps one face toward Earth.

I remembered reading Sitchin's explanation that the Annuki had brought the moon into Earth's orbit as a base. I also remembered Marr's theory and that the moon is much to light for it's size that it may be possible, like Phobos that the moon is hollow.

As to that "Phobos" maybe hollow, there was an assumption about 1958 from an Russian astrophysicist Iosif Samuilovich Shklovsky, which led to speculations that Phobos was of artificial origin.

The link to that can be found here : Phobos-Moon

Here is the quote from that link :

Around 1958, Russian astrophysicist Iosif Samuilovich Shklovsky, studying the secular acceleration of Phobos' orbital motion, suggested a "thin sheet metal" structure for Phobos, a suggestion which led to speculations that Phobos was of artificial origin. Shklovsky based his analysis on estimates of the upper Martian atmosphere's density, and deduced that for the weak braking effect to be able to account for the secular acceleration, Phobos had to be very light — one calculation yielded a hollow iron sphere 16 kilometres (9.9 mi) across but less than 6 cm thick.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   
reply to post by awake_and_aware

If you have done any research, you'll know that the placement of the moon allows stablisation of the earths wobble, the fluctuation of the tides, which have either caused or increased the rate of evolution on earth.

If you want to spread information about the Moon being created artificially, please can we have some proper information. Something that gives some credibility to this claim.

Any mention of "Annunaki" or "Sitchin" in this thread cannot be counted on as supporting evidence. Thanks.

You know the score people; deny ignorance.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

That photo is awesome. Why does the moon seem to face inward with the same view all the time? Maybe magnets.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:26 AM
link   
reply to post by lambros56

Maybe they found something else and decided screw that lets put our money into something else that will not get us into trouble

edit on 24-10-2010 by Redevilfan09 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Is it true that if glass was on the moon, it would be as strong as reinforced concrete?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Great pictures of the moon, such crisp and fine detail!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by zarp3333
If the meterors impacted straight into the moon and ejected materials straight up shouldn't the patterns of ejecta look more like ripples in a pond???

Think about the streaks of insects guts on your windsheild. They follow lines according the rate of speed your car travels. If you are going really fast, you get big streaks as opposed to splats

i think youre contradicting yourself a little here.

think of the fly as a meteor, does it create ripples like a pond when it hits your windscreen? no, it splats all over it resembling the ejecta seen in the moon photo.

i see your point though, in low gravity you would expect the ejecta to be more uniform

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Redevilfan09

Yeah, due to the gravity on the moon.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by oozyism

The moon has roughly the diameter of the United states.

It is approximately 250,000 miles from Earth.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
This is kind of a pet topic for me, as it ties in several other bits of information and provides possible answers to some very interesting questions. Most likely this will get shot down by the debunkers as unlikely or way out there, but your observations are dead on from what I have been able to gather.

Originally posted by thegoodearth
The interior actually echoes when it is hit, and "gongs" like a bell?

I have heard that this is a fact that there hasn't been a decent explanation for this anomaly so far. A good argument for some space inside of the moon.

Originally posted by stirling
The moon is older than planet earth is it not?
Also i believe that the moon is composed of different material than earth (BY %agers)

As I was growing up, I also heard these particular facts. Shortly after the first few moon missions it was widely stated that the moon was comprised of different materials of which some did not appear on earth at all. Could have been sensationalistic crap, but might just have been the reporting of facts at the time.

Now, further to the suggestion in the OP that the moon may have been dragged or moved through the cosmos at some point, Consider for a moment it is the perfect vehicle in which to seed a planet.

A good republished artical on the moon and it's uniqueness.

I think there is a lot of good indications that humans were seeded here as a terra forming operation or as an experiment. We are one of the few species on this planet that simply cannot live without changing the environment. We have no natural defenses, no natural habitat yet we exist as a plague on this planet. The argument I hear from the evolutionists is that we grew a large brain which has allowed us to survive. To a point, I agree that we are an intelligent species, but the majority of the species is less than the sharpest and this would actually be against what evolution is supposed to so. (Breed the best, the strongest etc.)

If something of high intelligence were to try a grand experiment on this planet and seed it with people of all races, maybe to see how it would pan out, the moon further becomes an excellent observation platform after we have been dropped off. Some indication of this possibility comes from the speculation that some alien species look just like us.

57 species of aliens

I have no doubt that our large brain has helped us survive on this planet, change it so that we can exist and thrive, but we would have had to have had this large brain to begin with, or some natural defense would have evolved with us, if we did in fact evolve here. It takes us humans generations to change even a little bit, here on a planet that is filled with predators.

A short word on tidal locking. I am not an expert on the subject, but it seems to me that if the moon were in a natural tidal lock then there would be a balance. We know the moon is moving away from us at a small but continuous rate. If the tidal lock were completely natural it would make sense that the forces keeping it locked should also maintain the distance from the planet as static, seeing as gravity plays a large part in the lock.

There is a lot more information out there that lends even more food for thought. Imagine what might go through a persons mind if we were to find that the moon was indeed hollow and that there were technologies within it to move it, or to help keep a large group of people alive. I wonder if that kind of information would make us stop killing each other for a buck, stop raping the resources of this planet and start really reaching for the stars.

..Ex

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Kuronokei
Thanks fnulnu! Finally someone with true facts!
This thread actually made me laugh

Congrats for some peoples imagination, amazing how far you can go.
But...this is ATS so...keep going

Umm not to be a stick in the mud, but true facts..have a source.
What is being posted on all sides here is opinion. Sure fnulnu wrote his nicely,
but just making statements doesn't make them true.

..Ex

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join