It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is the Moon an Artificial Satellite? Look at This.

page: 11
<< 8  9  10   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by weedwhacker

How does the fact, that the moon is lot older than earth fit in to this theory?

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:03 AM
link   
I, like others have over the years read and considered the possibility that the moon is an artificially placed object in space and that the moon itself is much more than some moon with no rotation placed into a position critical to the creation of needed tides and currents of earth oceans and seas.

I will have to agree that the moon is not what it appears, but when looked at closer, some matters come to mind that I feel also need to be considered in the overall scheme of things or when discussing the moon as some possible alien crafted artificial object placed into exacting position to serve some unknown purpose or purposes.

First thing that comes to mind is the overall look of some heat shield re-entry damage to the moons surface that does look like it came from some other place in deep space and while in transit it suffered all the debris patterns and impact craters. While this to me is a pretty good use of thinking outside of the box, how about considering the possibility that the moon came to its current location as perhaps a speeding comet in appearance and under intelligent control.

Once here, it was placed into its exacting position by those that placed it there. It could have traveled under its own power as a recon probe moving ahead of some gigantic ship or it could have been deployed after their arrival and left here to serve many different purposes.

Some key uses that come to mind are oceanic stability, tides and currents of earth oceans that influence our weather in relation to the sun and or perhaps it is some alien surveillance drone and or some high tech device that would prevent humans from venturing further into deep space. A type of prison guard dog type drone. A high tech warning device or some galactic security alert system that still is in communication with its mother ship are all matters that need to be kept in mind.

Second on my list of artificial moon matters to take note of, is the size of the moon, for if the moon is a man made or alien made object, or drone, then the craft that such a drone would come from would be as large if not larger than the size of earth. This makes for some massively big ships and while at first such a thought confused me, recent photos of unknown objects near the sun appear quite large and support the theory that the moon could be artificially made and an artificial drone object from space crafts as large as those noted in SOHO photos.

Perhaps even giant aliens could be in the mix. Biblical references are made to giants and such. Anyway, I find it very plausible that the object we call the moon, could be some artificial object, but as most already know, proving such a theory is difficult at best unless we could go to the moon and conduct real science investigation and derive true facts for ourselves or from those that respect truth in science. Since that is not happening, we will have to speculate and so I will.

Keeping the artificial moon thesis alive is not as insane as it sounds because many anomalies of the moon could in fact point to some alien crafted high tech drone that continues to serve a purpose to those that placed it into position. With all the recent talk about Comet Elenin being under intelligent control and such, it does make me wonder if the moon serves surveillance matters that we haven't even begun to discuss or theorize about.

Perhaps, then again perhaps not. I just feel that keeping our options open on the moon would be prudent because if it is artificial, then what it is and who placed it there become the two most important discussion topics when discussing the strange theory that our moon could be some artificial object.

This posting to me is a decent thread with many plausible tangents for future postings. I hope to see more discussion on such an interesting subject matter in future postings because something tells me such information could become timely as we move into the summer months and beyond. S&F.

posted on Jun, 1 2011 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by WeekendWarrior

I would suggest that the much of the craters and scarring you see on the moon's surface is a result of electrical discharges, megalightning.

Search the web for pictures of lightning scars.
Example:

posted on Jun, 11 2011 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Thankyou for the moon rotation demonstration it has cleared a few things things up i have misunderstood, it does rotate just in perfect sync with Earth kinda romantic if you ask me.

posted on Jul, 11 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
Just trying to get my head around something - the phases of the moon. If the new moon occurs because the sun is behind it, and given that we can see the new moon black disc at night, well then, how is that possible? Think about it - the moon will be behind the earth.

The tidal locking explanation sounds like bulls**t, by the way. For gravity to cause "bulging" on the near side of the moon. So what then, is it teardrop shaped? Nonsense.

Bizarre as it seems, the moon may well be a disc or holographic projection, or something else. Just not a rock floating in space, orbiting us. It's enough for now to know this, in the same way that knowing the official story of 9/11 is rubbish does not require us to know exactly what DID happen (and again, the truth here could be rather strange, but that's another story).

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 07:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by sundaemon
Just trying to get my head around something - the phases of the moon. If the new moon occurs because the sun is behind it, and given that we can see the new moon black disc at night, well then, how is that possible? Think about it - the moon will be behind the earth.

The tidal locking explanation sounds like bulls**t, by the way. For gravity to cause "bulging" on the near side of the moon. So what then, is it teardrop shaped? Nonsense.

Bizarre as it seems, the moon may well be a disc or holographic projection, or something else. Just not a rock floating in space, orbiting us. It's enough for now to know this, in the same way that knowing the official story of 9/11 is rubbish does not require us to know exactly what DID happen (and again, the truth here could be rather strange, but that's another story).

When I see posts like this I really wonder about the education on some parts of this planet could you please explain your logic about this for a start.

the phases of the moon. If the new moon occurs because the sun is behind it, and given that we can see the new moon black disc at night, well then, how is that possible? Think about it - the moon will be behind the earth.

As for the rest of your post well it gave me good

Maybe this will help you understand!!!!!

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 12:49 PM
link   
It doesn't answer my question. Read it again. And you're violating the terms of the forum by being a #.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 01:12 PM
link   
reply to post by WeekendWarrior

How does the fact, that the moon is lot older than earth fit in to this theory?

As explained elsewhere in this thread, the Moon and Earth are exactly the same age. The rocks returned from the Moon are older than those usually found on the Earth because the Earth is geologically active, recycling its crust over millions of years. That does not happen on the Moon.

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Any takers? If the sun is on the other side of the earth at night time, and new moons occur when the sun is behind the moon, then how come we can see a new moon in the night sky?

posted on Jul, 13 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by sundaemon
Any takers? If the sun is on the other side of the earth at night time, and new moons occur when the sun is behind the moon, then how come we can see a new moon in the night sky?

I'll take this, because of the seasons, when the days are shorter, the nights are longer. If it were always a 12-hour day and a 12-hour night you would never see a new moon at night, or a full moon at day.

The moon rises about 30 to 70 minutes later each day than the previous day, the sun about 4 to 7 minutes (later or earlier depending on the season). This creates a long cycle.

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten
reply to post by i am just saying

oh hai dere fellow crimefighter

The moon is acting really weird lately. There is a huge media blackout on the subject right now.

Media Blackout Regarding Earth And Moon Orbital Changes:

______beforeitsnews/story/229/227/HUGE_media_blackout_regarding_Earth_and_Moon_orbital_changes.html

Media blackout ? Waits till early evening steps outside looks up see's Moon WHAT BLACKOUT!

posted on Jul, 15 2011 @ 04:08 AM
link   
reply to post by zarp3333

This is seriously a fascinating topic. I don't buy this asteroid and comet bull bombardment. Looks like the dust covers what really is an artificially made thing. But we cannot verify this. Or did the astronauts went up there to take first hand note and verify it?

And the ufos were in the craters..them warned off..all makes sense. Something is wrong with moon. The only thing that bothers is the size if its an artificial thing.
How big that is to be made out and originate from another land or was it made in space itself? Who knows?

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10   >>

join