It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What would you suppose we do about things?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Ok the Banks & Corps are taking over & stripping the lower ranks of the hierachy of wealth & living standards.

Can we build an alliance of 'Like minded individuals' brought together through unemployment, dissatisfaction, under pressure living etc. (The common man & his wife +2...) no matter colour or creed & learn the basic premise of what's occuring & halt the interest payments to the central banks to fund wars?

I always used to like magic, the best was when I couldn't think how it was done. But there's one trick I see through & it's the end times prophecy some people believe 'low & behold' is being played out as written in certain scriptures. I however know in myself that's it's much more likely that the scenario is being conducted precisely to how it's been written.

As a race we must maintain our individual demographics. It is somehow conveyed to us that to speak of race makes one a 'racist' However this is not true. Of course we recognise difference in one another though if we acknowledged that & feel acceptace for the good in one another & for the fact we can be minds/souls that think alike we could really start to change things!

I know history is littered with bloodshed, divide, conqueor, rule etc. But we have entered a technological age where we're all connected (such is Life!) We as a populus the world over, if you'd describe yourself as fundamentally 'Good' & empathatic to a much better way of life for 1 & all. I tell you, we outnumber all government, military, militia, law enforcement, street gangs, the whole house of cards at least 1000,000/1...that's a rough guess!

This is what I believe, that the majority of the human race are controlled & hurded by an intelligent, rich, psychopathic few that've brainwashed them into accepting things are 'just how things are'.
But I also believe my fellow man & woman, no matter how distanced from personal truth of self, holds within them the capacity to learn & understand & feel Love for themselves & one another.

Yeah I'll always remember the phrase 'The Love that Conqueors all', Changing our way of life as an advanced species working together to see each other right & move our way of Life to the positive.

Your thoughts?
edit on 23-10-2010 by L.J.C because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-10-2010 by L.J.C because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

Relax and remain calm all of this has to happen... search your heart for your answers.... if ever a time arises to "group" together it will come and you will know, through necessity... any planned group action is doomed to fail... they will infiltrate and destroy it from within so fast, it wouldnt be funny 100 years later even.... the best thing to do is to educate yourselves of the changes about to happen in America and eventually the world so you can better survive with your principles and belief system intact.... as an individual seek your truth... there will be a way to overcome whatever it is everyone is feeling lately, this feeling of impending doom... but have no fear and be observant and open minded all the while skeptical by seeking knowledge... satisfaction is the new sin these days... do not let ignorance in the form of bias destroy your world... maintain a level head keep your composure your integrity and look out for others.... kindness will become the new epidemic soon enough.... do not conceal your emotion, they will know, but rather focus on the little good left and cherish it.... life may become the gaps in between moments of clarity... or maybe nothing will happen and all this worry is for nothing.... deal with the moment "tomorrow is not promised today"

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:36 PM
link   
I don't want us to be Ruled by Fear & I'll Surrender my Life for my Liberty.

God Bless, the God within us all.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Hanging was abolished in Britain in 1964 though somehow I can't help but feel the really bad amongst humanity need rooting out :S if they cannot adapt to a 'Fair' system.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

You're referring to the Bilderberg Group, and the [rumored] group that controls them. One day a time will arise when the "peasants" will/must stand up to these Masters of the Universe. It will not be an easy time. They control the world's food supply, water supply, energy, and medicine. Many of us will die. Everyone must ask themselves "Am I prepared to be one of the fallen?" If you have children that answer is simple. If you do not, you may have some thinking to do in your future.

edit on 23-10-2010 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mactire
reply to post by L.J.C

You're referring to the Bilderberg Group, and the [rumored] group that controls them

Yes, The Rothschild Roman Empire & Rockefeller Oil family control international affairs.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
All the kid's stop playing sports, and in time the professionals will follow suit, and quit, then the kids of the world stop talking, period.....

Well, it worked in the movie "Amazing Grace And Chuck"?????

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   
reply to post by L.J.C

Its too bad any Rebellious Contingencies would quickly be intercepted via internet spyware. I have a few of my own. They'll never see the light of day in a public forum though

edit on 23-10-2010 by Mactire because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
I recommend getting involved in some kind of anti-capitalist and/or anti-neoliberalism group.

new topics

top topics

active topics

join