It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Dulce base nonsense! (wherein a challenge is posed.)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:03 AM
link   
Ok... there's a lot of posts about this base, and forgive me if this has been repeated in a thread before... but I'd like to know if anyone can provide me with one piece of documented proof of any installation at Dulce, NM, let alone aliens of any sort inside this base. I don't mean links to long stories by supposed ex-employees about reptilian aliens and multiple base levels and underground wars, or books written without any notes or sources cited. I mean *real* proof.. the kind a court would accept or a credible journalist wouldn't be embarassed to cite. Documents? Photos? Someone... impress me! I want to believe! Talk is cheap.. show me the money!

-koji K.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:05 AM
link   
Search ATS, according to members, the documents and the Video tape are in the files somewhere. The base probably exists, but i don't think alien wars are going on down there. I haven't seen no hard evidence to prove that it is an alien base.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:11 AM
link   
i've done some searching on ATS already, and all I can find are sources that mention crazy alien wars going on there. i mean, let's pretend i'm a judge, and i need someone to prove to me that there's even a base there. what is anyone going to show me?

(btw- i can't find a working link to the video.. if anyone has one i'd be very interested to see it!)

-koji K.

[edit on 27-6-2004 by koji_K]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:30 AM
link   
Greetings All

Hi Koji_K

I have wondered about the Same thing about Dulce. I have even considered driving past there on my annual vacation this year. The last three years on Vacation I have driven different routes from Grand Rapids Michigan to Seattle then to Arizona and back to Grand Rapids.

This year I am considering a route that would take me near Dulce, time permitting.

I have probably read the same information that you have but there has not been what I would call definitive proof either, which is not all that unusual considering the subject matter and the Government.

Anyway good question

White Knight

P.S. As I posted on another thread I will be on Vacation from August 9th until the beginning of September, if I am able to visit Dulce I will report what if anything I am able to see.

[edit on 27-6-2004 by White Knight]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 10:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by White Knight
Greetings All

Hi Koji_K

I have wondered about the Same thing about Dulce. I have even considered driving past there on my annual vacation this year. The last three years on Vacation I have driven different routes from Grand Rapids Michigan to Seattle then to Arizona and back to Grand Rapids.

This year I am considering a route that would take me near Dulce, time permitting.

I have probably read the same information that you have but there has not been what I would call definitive proof either, which is not all that unusual considering the subject matter and the Government.

Anyway good question

White Knight

P.S. As I posted on another thread I will be on Vacation from August 9th until the beginning of September, if I am able to visit Dulce I will report what if anything I am able to see.

coolness! if you do go, don't forget to pack a camera

-koji K.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:05 AM
link   
not long ago i posted a link to the video so i am not going to do it again. but it probably exists but the stories are far fetched.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
urmm... thanks... well, there is a link in the ats archives but it no longer works. most of the comments in the thread made it sound like a poor quality video though, and lets face it.. i doubt any video alone would convince a jury... these days its just too easy to fake a video. (what could it possibly be of anyway? a big sign saying "duce secret base" with an alien sitting on it?)

-koji K.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:12 AM
link   
no the video is of gray aliens incubating. we were once hit with a hoax by a man named David Bienick but lets not get into him.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
I have the video you are talking about... And if I am correct, it is the only of Dulce... It's the one where the camera zooms into big jars holding what looks like Aliens. Although many people say it's a fake.

You can easily find it if you do a search on Google I expect.
I am un-aware of any "Official" proof of Dulce, I don't think any exists - depending how far you want to dig.

I doubt there is *any* proper proof on the Internet (like most things) - the only way I think anyone can prove Dulce exists, is to go to the rumoured area - and look for yourself. If you get harassed by guards, then bingo.

Of course, even if you do this - and find guards (which means something is definately there) - you are still going to have a hard time proving what you saw to anybody who wasn't with you. But at least you would confirm the existance for yourself.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 11:13 AM
link   
Well Koji, if someone presents the evidence that you require, that would be the find of the century. I will agree that a lot of the stories a far fetched and likely not true, however, the lack of evidence doesn't mean tha some of those things are happening at Dulce. It is probably one of the most secretive bases on the planet.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 05:44 PM
link   
www.thewatcherfiles.com...
Read the book it's full of proofs.
I have heard that at least one that told about the dulce base was killed, thats proof by it's self.
I also heard that Diana was killed because of something she knew.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Do we know for sure that this is a Credable Source? The internet has a lot of fakes.

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 01:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by ghost
Do we know for sure that this is a Credable Source? The internet has a lot of fakes.

Tim
ATS Director of Counter-Ignorance

my point exactly

i havent read the whole 'dulce book', but what i have read seems kind of like a pipe-dream rant. i want a smoking gun! come on shadowy government organizations, is that too much to ask? but seriously, there's so much on dulce in pop culture that it would be nice to see SOME basis in verifiable fact- i mean at least area 51 can actually be seen.

-koji K.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by koji_K
... but I'd like to know if anyone can provide me with one piece of documented proof of any installation at Dulce, NM, let alone aliens of any sort inside this base. impress me! I want to believe! Talk is cheap.. show me the money!
-koji K.

[sarcasm on]
I'd like to see one piece of evidence of God's existance, let alone any angels that are supposed to watchover us and protect us.

[sarcasm off]

I do beleive in God by the way. Just trying to make a point.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 04:31 PM
link   
"I'd like to know if anyone can provide me with one piece of documented proof of any installation at Dulce, NM, ... the kind a court would accept or a credible journalist wouldn't be embarassed to cite. Documents? Photos?"

The standard you set is too high. "Proof" exists only in a court of law and geometry class.

Sufficient evidence is available, if you're clever enough to find it on your own.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 08:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Researcher
"I'd like to know if anyone can provide me with one piece of documented proof of any installation at Dulce, NM, ... the kind a court would accept or a credible journalist wouldn't be embarassed to cite. Documents? Photos?"

The standard you set is too high. "Proof" exists only in a court of law and geometry class.

Sufficient evidence is available, if you're clever enough to find it on your own.

but what good is the evidence if you can't share it with anybody? do you know something you're not telling?

-koji K.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:34 PM
link   
I have read the Dulce Book by Branton and it does go over and over the same type info from different people being interviewed. I am VERY curious about this subject myself. I haven't found any real proof either.....but give it some time, we may all find out at once!

The story about Phil Schneider is very intriguing and his wife claims that he was murdered for what he knew about Dulce and Denver.

Check it out!

www.apfn.org...

www.apfn.org...

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 02:34 AM
link   
Looks like this thread kinda fell off the face of ATS!!

posted on Jul, 4 2004 @ 04:52 AM
link   
Cocco, I have read those pages on Phil Schneider - and they are very interesting.

There seems to be a lot of people silenced for things they know - but a skeptic, could come back and say -
"They were killed because they were giving the government a bad name, not because the information was true."

Certain skeptics will always be skeptics, no matter what you throw at them - so if any of the Dulce story is true, then it will take an awful long time to 'prove' it.

new topics

top topics

join