It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would an ET UFO have flashing lights

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I was expecting more replies, maybe the simple truths are hard to debunk and left behind by some who want to believe. even at the cost of failed logic.

Those UFOs with flashing lights are not extra terrestrial, let the thread die as the believers in the mass sightings really have no defence.

I do believe life is out there but as the above thread said not driving with the lights on, unless they asked dad first of course
edit on 23-10-2010 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Gooseygander

I feel you brah tap tap
I think this site isnt for the what might be but to debunk instead

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Forgive me if I bump this thread once a year

I am a labourer on the 2012 London Olympic Site so reading some of the threads on that gives me a vested interest (google 2012 london conspiracy if you not sure), but can you debunk the flashy light thing please as ET anyone.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Why is it so amazing??? I think it is a simple explanation if you gave it a second of thought..... CAMOUFLAGE.

anyone ever seen a van with a paint job of a car on the side ..... at first glance or a distance you see a car with a van beside it.

Example image and if I was wanting to be seen but not seen seems a simple way to not be noticed by a larger amount of people ????

and more Masters of disguise: Stunning pictures of the tricks used by creatures to camouflage themselves - See more images here

Just seems like a logical solution to being in plain sight to me, and not wanting to be noticed.??

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:45 AM
link   

THE answer is very SIMPLE since NONE repeat NONE of the flashing light videos ever shown on here have been proved to be ET craft then they are ours so have to have lights

Also have you ever noticed most of the videos of these flashing lights seem to be near cities/ airports and always at a distance. How is it no one near these sightings ever seems to post a video, is it because anybody closer to these lights can see they are aircraft think about that.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:52 AM
link   
reply to post by svpwizard

So do they paint a plane on the side of their UFO only joking , if they have the technology to travel great distances to visit here I would think they they have the technology to make sure we NEVER SEE THEM, I mean even we are working on that kind of technology.

Flashing lights that look like planes and are near airports etc have a 100% chance of being planes.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:44 AM
link   
I've seen an 'alien' craft with flashing lights. And it was daylight. Wasn't a misidentification of anything. It was definitely an alien craft, flashing a red light into the air around it.

I have no idea why it was flashing a light in the daylight. Maybe to make itself look pretty and make sure it got itself noticed.

Ever thought the light isn't flashing, that it's more of a pulse?

Maybe it's similar to deep sea fish bioluminescence. That's used for navigation, communication, entrapment, or disguise, and probably just to look pretty too.

I'm not sure where the question's going really. If it has flashing lights it's not an alien craft?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

Yes loads of proof contained in that statement with plenty of evidence given to back it up as well who can argue with a post like that

I JUST saw a brontosaurus in my back garden honest prove me wrong

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
reply to post by wmd_2008

I can't prove it, but i there was any way I could, I'd definitely not show it to you. Howzat?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
let's face it, other than maybe the "light being a manifestation of propulsion or fuel waste" theory, there's really no reason for alien craft to have flashing lights.

blinking lights are "our" thing not "their's". our light blink as a warning, a visual notification, "hey, there's a plane." "where?" "right there. see the flashing lights?" "ohhh yeah, i see it now." and so, if communications are lost, other planes will know they're there, collision avoidance.

now, i would have to believe in my heart of hearts, that, if an alien race has mastered interstellar travel, they've also managed to master not running into each other.

imho, if you see flashing lights, it's just simply a ufo in it's basic definition, you just don't know what it is yet, not an alien craft. i could be wrong, i'm just sayin'...

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by notsofast

Notsofast you spot on , i wish i could have been as eloquent as you ...
edit on 24-10-2010 by Gooseygander because: things

edit on 24-10-2010 by Gooseygander because: more things

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I always wondered this too. Camouflage is a good answer but the lighting isn't usually the exact same as our aircraft which if it was camoflage you would think they would be. As for lights to illuminate them for others to see I think that they move way too fast for that to be viable. Maybe it is some type low speed impulse drive type of thing

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   

Its not lights.
Well in an ordinary sense.
Ordinary lights would blow up as noted in close contacts.
Review Close Encounters and other accounts.
The ship's propulsion waves which also have electrical content
agitates the air and filament in a light bulb into intense heat
a it will explode.
So these ships do not have lights its just the air around the
ship at different parts that glow.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I've thought about this one for a few years now too.. no definate answer obviously but some thoughts are:
1. could it be that they do not even know they have lights as our visual spectrum could be completely different to theirs, perhaps what we see as flashing lights to them is completely blank material substance.
2. It could be the way they're ship (terrestrial or not ) interacts withour atmosphere. As soon as they enter near our atmosphere it could cause their entire ship ( as we are not sure what it is made of) to react with our atmosphere and cause a disturbance that is seen as a flashing light.
3. perhaps all the UFO's we see are militarily based and the last thing they want is a ufo to hit them.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wigit

I'd like to add a little bit to my previous post. Although I'm sure I saw a craft of sorts, I am still open to the possibility that the object could also have been some sort of "critter". Forgot to add that it changed shape too.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by srbouska
reply to post by TeslaandLyne

I've thought about this one for a few years now too.. no definate answer obviously but some thoughts are:
1. could it be that they do not even know they have lights as our visual spectrum could be completely different to theirs, perhaps what we see as flashing lights to them is completely blank material substance.
2. It could be the way they're ship (terrestrial or not ) interacts withour atmosphere. As soon as they enter near our atmosphere it could cause their entire ship ( as we are not sure what it is made of) to react with our atmosphere and cause a disturbance that is seen as a flashing light.
3. perhaps all the UFO's we see are militarily based and the last thing they want is a ufo to hit them.

Well a number of things might be said.
They can go so fast why are they in hover at all.
The ship system can't be that bad that they stall out at such a rate they get their air
fire or flashing or sparky lightning or illuminate air trait (which they can not control)
videotaped so often and put on youtube.

They are hidden if below radar, unless someone puts in a call and we know they
can speed off faster than any jet.
If stranded they wait for an over head rescue ship to lift them away.

I do not know if their generated lights interfere with their visual or other
communication channels. They use Tesla waves for propulsion but are they
using the same waves for communications. People like Lyne might know but
that problem never was addressed by anyone that I can recall.

At high speed perhaps there are no sparking but hovering around seems to
agitate the air as Tesla once noted with his light bulbs.

The military may not be in charge of these ships as they are seemingly the
model of what Lyne said Tesla wanted to propose to the League of Nations
until WWI broke out and is to monitor the counties for war making plans.
Much like the recon in WWII of Nazi railroad spurs that meant a rocket
site or camp. Perhaps we use them to spot IRAN breeder plants for atomic
weapons. Lyne thought saucers he saw out west in the 50s might be used for recon
in the Korean War. So just like balloons were touted as recon craft for the
Civil War we might have these UFO working as recon except for the flashing
lights and the need to hide from radar.
Thus there does not seem much for them to do.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Do submarines have flashing lights and they have nuclear power, lets drop the whole flashing lights and propulsion possibility.

It is obviously possible , but even with our technology only probably if they want to be seen. Why dont submarines have flashy lights ?

They dont, and my ex brother in law was a submariner

So do the non flashers win ?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Well the purpose of flashing lights on aircraft is to prevent collisions with other planes & whatnot, so I suppose the only logical explanation is that alleged alien spaceships would also be using them for the same reason.

Looking at it in more depth though it doesnt really make sense. If there really were aliens flying about in the sky then that means that a fair amount of effort has been put in to keep it quiet... only for these aliens to come into view of the public and basically shout 'LOOK AT MEEEEE!'.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gooseygander
Do submarines have flashing lights and they have nuclear power, lets drop the whole flashing lights and propulsion possibility.

It is obviously possible , but even with our technology only probably if they want to be seen. Why dont submarines have flashy lights ?

They dont, and my ex brother in law was a submariner

So do the non flashers win ?

No.
The UFO, or at least of the Tesla ship kind, uses ordinary power.
There might be carbon exhaust seen or caught on photos at times.
Ordinary power used for electrical generation of suspension waves.
The electrical wave to force mimics the natural force of the universe and
it is not gravity, it is the wave of suspension that just happens to make
air glow like a bright light bulb but there is NO bulb what so ever
just lightning flashes.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 08:31 PM
link   

They always cover their crafts with lights. So do black ops mostly. Some of the tr3bs that flew low over however were not covered. The whitish yellow crafts that are soundless and yet not a plane or a chopper, and I have no idea what they are, I think may be tr3bs because we've seen them, they often have whitish lights in the corner, and one of the crafts like what I described as it approached our roofline, where the city glow starts, was a triangle under the light.

Two distinct ET crafts that my whole family saw, and my son and I frequently, was a saucer, with a red light. It did not flash. But one time, it hovered, and oscillated back and forth with the light webbing back and forth in size. This craft, does one of 3 things as it approaches the roof. It will disappear, right near us, just fade out, though its low, maybe 100 feet roughly above the roof. Lower than a low plane. Sometimes it rises higher and goes over town, or disappears over the roof, further along. Sometimes it goes straight and then we've seen whats under it.

This one was chased by the choppers numerous times, and my son told me about it and he called me out to witness it.

That craft contacts you telepathically. Greets you. Also, after contact inside, and being pulled to a station, and of course, writing it off as a mystery, not quite accepting what is happening, outside it appeared. I think that time, was when I turned to go in the house and heard loudly in my head, Not yet, we havn't greeted you yet, and it appeared just behind the trees and flew straight over the house, possibly 80-100 feet over our roof, and that time it was a saucer under the red light.

I imagine the light is a part of their technology, and/or a plasma one. I don't know for sure why they use it though.

We've also seen a wedge shaped light with height after a greeting, and that was a wingless cylindar.

Our sitings of crafts, turn out to be contact, greetings and more, for both my son and me.

And those ones are not black ops either.
edit on 26-10-2010 by Unity_99 because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join