It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why would an ET UFO have flashing lights

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I have been watching the threads about disclosure and am as addicted as the next man / woman on the possibilties of the unknowns.

But in a rare moment the question came to me , why would an ET have green/blue/red or otherwise lights flashing away at night for all to see.

I am imaging only because they want to be seen, but why ?

If you were discreetly visiting an alien planet you would probably turn the head lights off ?

I would love you to share your opinions

Goose

ps - I am not ruling out the possibility that this is terrestrial and all part of a big master plan
edit on 22-10-2010 by Gooseygander because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Hey its just like a car its flashers to turn right or left

edit on 22-10-2010 by knowneedtoknow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Alien FAA states while visiting an un-known planet use of strange lights are required to let the un-known being aware of their presence.

edit on 22-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
My guess?

If I apply Occam's Razor then it seems to me that they have lights for the same reason our aircraft do - it's an easy way to visualize other craft.

Ofcourse, if you want to assume the crafts are alien in origin then it's really anyone's guess why they'd use lights if you get down to it.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Some people think that there is going to be disclosure soon, and that UFO's are appearing more often to gradually let people become aware of them instead of all at once. This would fit in with that theory. Maybe they just flick the lights on every now and then so people can see them, and then turn them off quickly enough to not cause a scene.

Not saying this IS what's happening, but it is one explanation.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:39 PM
link   
That`s easy it`s so we can mistake them for Skydivers, Chinese Lanterns, Our planes and such, and now even flashing dog collars. I do believe it`s working as they planned.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
Its as unexplainable as what they are in the first place, despite what the believers tell you.

That said if i was to guess, either part of the propulsion system or as JayTaylor says some kind of landing/notification lights.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gooseygander
why would an ET have green/blue/red or otherwise lights flashing away at night for all to see.

...it could be that exhibitionism isnt just a trait of Earth critters - or - it could be that the ufos with flashing lights are made by Earth critters... whatever, its a great question...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Thanks for replies

In my opinion the only reason they flash is to be seen as international air law probably requires even military. That would lend itself to terrestrial travel or phenomena.

I do believe in alien life as is improbable that we are the only life in the beyond incomprehensible size of the universe, but why the lights, it puzzles me.

ps ignore the military bit . sorry, i am sure they dont flash when closing on targets my bad, but still puzzled

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

I have been watching the threads about disclosure and am as addicted as the next man / woman on the possibilties of the unknowns.

But in a rare moment the question came to me , why would an ET have green/blue/red or otherwise lights flashing away at night for all to see.

I am imaging only because they want to be seen, but why ?

If you were discreetly visiting an alien planet you would probably turn the head lights off ?

I would love you to share your opinions

Goose

ps - I am not ruling out the possibility that this is terrestrial and all part of a big master plan

Light can be a form of propulsion if the object they were in defied the effects of gravity and mass.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

would probably agree more if it was more focused in the direction of travel, it just looks like a plane warning light most times ? would you agree. ie motion not connected to the light

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Fromabove

would probably agree more if it was more focused in the direction of travel, it just looks like a plane warning light most times ? would you agree. ie motion not connected to the light
edit on 22-10-2010 by Gooseygander because: sorry for double post forum .. sorry

edit on 22-10-2010 by Gooseygander because: for some reason my single posts double . i wont reply again worry

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayTaylor
My guess?

If I apply Occam's Razor then it seems to me that they have lights for the same reason our aircraft do - it's an easy way to visualize other craft.

Ofcourse, if you want to assume the crafts are alien in origin then it's really anyone's guess why they'd use lights if you get down to it.

That's not the best use of Occam's Razor there, the simplest explanation would be that they aren't alien spacecraft at all.

But let's put that aside. Let's assume they are alien spacecraft, at least some of them are. Why are they flashing lights? You are absolutely correct to say: They are alien, so who knows?

Thank you for that. This forum is filled with people who seem to know why they are here, what they want, what they are telling us.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Gooseygander

Some say the use of element 115 (Ununpentium) is used on board the craft as a power source. When an element becomes so heavy as to have 115 protons and lands within an island of stability, the cumulative strong nuclear force or "Gravity A-wave" radiates or extends past the perimeter of the atom. We access this gravity and amplify it, lensing it to counter act the gravity naturally propogating outward from the earth. This is not "anti-gravity" and nor are we generating gravity from nothing as some theorists still believe. This element is then inserted into the reactor.

This piece of element 115 is the source of the gravity A wave as well as the target that is bombarded with protons to release the anti-matter. Only about 223 grams, which is just under a half pound is sufficient to operate the craft for 30 to 45 years.

People say that the power generated from this element is so pure, that the gas around the ship will sometimes tend to make the surrounding gases around the ships appear to be 'glowing' or radiating.

This is my take on it anyway.

Cheers
Brady
edit on 22-10-2010 by GetRadNZ because: pic

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:52 PM
link   
reply to post by JayTaylor

I am not assuming the craft are alien, i am saying they have been reported as unidentified.

big difference.

I am delving further and probably shouldnt as i know there are alot better minds in ATS then me. i posed the question and waiting for more answers as really convincing my self that they terrestrial as why the bloody lights...to avoid lanterns ? or divers

thanks

edit on 22-10-2010 by Gooseygander because: ps sorry for ye olde swear word

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by GetRadNZ

That would be a UFO then, terrestrial in your opinion but still beyond our current acknowledged science

psit drunk lads / ladies so sorry.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Gooseygander

I didn't mention anything about the craft being terrestrial.
This information was leaked from S4, where the apparent ET is being held captive.
They obtained about 233gram of Element 115 (Ununpentium) from the Roswell site, this is not an earthly element. Todays scientists can only produce a few atoms of it at a time, and it decays in less than a second in the way they produce it.

Cheers
Brady

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 12:56 AM
link   

reply to post by JayTaylor

I am not assuming the craft are alien, i am saying they have been reported as unidentified.

big difference.

Sorry, I probably wasn't very clear. I guess a better way of saying it was that if they are extraterrestrial then there's no real way of of knowing. I wasn't trying to imply any assumptions on your part.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:02 AM
link   
camoflauge?

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 01:15 AM
link   
they must use lights as it's part of the galactic rules for interstellar aircraft, which were drawn up after a health and safety review, post Roswell. They also have a voice saying "warning, this spacecraft is reversing" when going backwards.

The "LED kites" we've seen lately are not kites, they've pimped their rides with LED under lighting and other bling. UFO visitation can be explained simply: It's new teenage alien drivers going for "a long drive" with their mates on a Friday night.

edit on 23-10-2010 by ceetee because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join