It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My Introduction!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Thank you guys here at ATS. I was excited and started searching the net for something like this as i never have seen it. You can call me cinic 22 caucasion Male. I live in central florida, and I think i saw an IFO LOL!!! It was amazing really, never seen anything like it. I have one year of community college under my belt for a computer repair cetertificate and I want to join the military so I am in my own boot camp needing to loose 155 lbs. Im down 55 lbs. only have 100lbs to go call me a fat ass I won't be for long lol!!! I think this site is great and when I get into the military I hope to learn about some of this weird stuff that has been going on. I'm thinking maybe NAVY at first. Trust me I have personal reasons, thanks for the acceptence. Yours truly cinic

edit on 21-10-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

I for one welcome you and applaud your efforts...
I retired from the US Marine Corps after a total of twenty four years...
wasn't a bad life for me or my family... so good luck to you... but with your determination it sounds like you really don't need it...

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 02:56 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

Hi thecinic, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only. Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Signature Guidelines

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

join