It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britney's shock engagement reportedly because she is pregnant. Update: Britney replies

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 03:11 AM
link   
The US singer announced last week she was to marry Kevin Federline, which she celebrated by splashing out �30,000 on new clothes for him.

But the News of the World says Britney is expecting a child at Christmas and so wants to be married to him by November.

www.sky.com...

She is not a girl, not yet a woman, but it looks like she's definitely a mommy.

Britney replies: see post below

[Edited on 1-7-2004 by BOHICA]

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 04:50 AM
link   
That guy already has one kid with someone else and ANOTHER one on the way with a Moesha star. Knocking up a mousketeer too? Man...spay that guy, don't marry him.

He's everybody's baby's daddy.

"Brittany's Baby's Daddy" what a nice title.

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 01:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by RANT
That guy already has one kid with someone else and ANOTHER one on the way with a Moesha star. Knocking up a mousketeer too? Man...spay that guy, don't marry him...

Why do women like guys like that? Britney Spears can have any guy on the planet she wants... but she chooses him???
:bnghd:

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 01:53 PM
link   

That guy already has one kid with someone else and ANOTHER one on the way with a Moesha star. Knocking up a mousketeer too? Man...spay that guy, don't marry him.

If anyone knows Britney personally, tell her that Pisky is available to perform the 'two bricks' vasectomy on him at a cost of $30,000

posted on Jun, 27 2004 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud

That guy already has one kid with someone else and ANOTHER one on the way with a Moesha star. Knocking up a mousketeer too? Man...spay that guy, don't marry him...

Why do women like guys like that? Britney Spears can have any guy on the planet she wants... but she chooses him???

She couldn't have me. There's more to a woman than a pretty face and a nice @$$ if you could call her a woman. This girl is on a downward spiral.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:26 PM
link   
there is a plus to her getting pregnant, her boobs will get bigger

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I don't get this chick.. but moreover.. I don't get her mother! I'd have thought her Mom (or parents) would have knocked some sense into her by now. What is going on in her brain?!

She went from being this sweet teeny-bopper chick to this 'ho type girl. It's like the devil himself has gotten a hold of her ... Madonna (oh, excuse me - Ester) once removed. She seems bound and determined to drag her fans down the slippery slope with her.

She and Christina Aquilara (or however u spell her name) have just gone off the deep end. Yuck.

Now she's marrying some guy she's known for 2 months who has 2 children (one yet unborn) with another woman. What in wrong with HIM?! Why would she want some guy who'd do that to another woman who's the mother of his kids?!?!!? BAAAADDDD...

Surely she'll be divorced - if she even goes through with this...

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 03:47 AM
link   
This time, she's marrying for love, Britney Spears said of her recent engagement to dancer Kevin Federline.

"Marrying Kevin was the last thing I was thinking about doing," Spears tells People magazine in its July 12 issue. "But then I said, 'You know what? This is my life and I don't care what people think. I'm going to get married. I'm in love with him.' "

www.cnn.com...

She say's she is not pregnant, but she does want four or five kids.

posted on Jul, 17 2005 @ 06:05 PM
link   

He's everybody's baby's daddy.

"Brittany's Baby's Daddy" what a nice title.

Spell it right it s BRITNEY not Brittany

Kevin is really not good for her. That s what I think but I don t know him personaly so maybe he really loves her.
Only time will answer that question.

yavis

posted on Sep, 14 2005 @ 12:40 AM
link   
I thought his name was Cletus....

Well, that's what they call him on Fark.com.

I really wish Britney would officially change her last name so people will stop asking me if I'm related to her.

(Yes my last name is Spears--but that's my MARRIED name!)

posted on Sep, 16 2005 @ 09:00 AM
link   
its ok....im the father, my GF will be pissed off but im willing to marry them both

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 02:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by ThunderCloud

That s what they call true love

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 05:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by I See You
There's more to a woman than a pretty face and a nice @$$

Ever seen her without makeup?

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by thematrix

Originally posted by I See You
There's more to a woman than a pretty face and a nice @$$

Ever seen her without makeup?

I did. Why???

posted on Sep, 30 2005 @ 09:20 AM
link   

Sorry ladies but this super manly hunk of man meat is now spoken for. It will take time but you'll get over it................I promise.

Peace

new topics

top topics

join