It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO's over New York, [INVALID]

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Well, another video taken early this morning in New York. The wierdest thing is that the lights in this video seem to move into that triangular pattern that some people have noticed with the other sightings being reported. I don't know if people are paying attention to the sky more, or if something is picking up. Possibly both......
edit on 20-10-2010 by seanizle because: speallingks

edit on 20-10-2010 by seanizle because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2010 by SkepticOverlord because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
The date on the video seems to show January 1st, and at 1:36 you can clearly see snow on the ground.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
ok we are tired of the UFO videos, what we need now is Alien videos

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:41 PM
link   
looks like its the same formation as the other sightings that have been taking place.
any1 agree.

seems like theres one popping up everyday now, strange considering alot of people have been predicting theses events occuring. proberbly blueb tho.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Lmao sorry bro, can someone edit that in the title?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by SkepticOverlord

Sorry but the date on my camera always says its the 4th of july,never bothered to sort it,the snow is a good point though.

Regards to all

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Looks like planes taking off from the airport to me. If the video continued on, you would probably see the first light fade out as a new light would appear from below. Typical flight pattern of planes taking off and flying into the night sky.

And yes Skeptic Overlord, that is clearly snow on the ground!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
I wouldn't call this a hoax, more like me not analyzing the video properly
, the formation and the lights themselves still have relevance to what some people around the world have been seeing

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I wasted space
edit on 20-10-2010 by observe50 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by observe50

In the meantime we'll just put up with crap hoaxes like this...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by seanizle

How do you figure? Your OP stated these were UFO's filmed in NY this morning, reminiscent of other sightings and posted a video with a title dated today. Intended or not, it sounds like a hoax to me.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
[INVALID] why ?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by HumanMeatsuit

ok we are tired of the UFO videos, what we need now is Alien videos

hehehe.. that made me giggle, and make a whole thread just for that

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
The video was up loaded on the 20th.
Looks like sparky floaters as usual.
Not much on location information as if they pass that
way a lot he should get out more and video tape.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

www.youtube.com...

tell me what you think?

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Sorry i am new to ATS format of adding video.. sooo to describe the above video.. It is footage of what i saw on the bergen hills adjacent to my apt rooftop on the night of October 18th, 2010 I watch planes land and take off and helicopters go up and down the hudson.. this was beyond anything i have ever seen and i am sooo upset i did not have my hd camera with me..

what do you think after watching the vid.. soo sorry for the resolution

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by nycedge

I know you said that you have observed planes before, but I have to say that your posted video looks exactly like a jet airliner on approach. And with Union NJ, being so close to Newark Airport, it even seems more likely that it is just an airliner.

The light that appears to be very bright and staying in one place looks just like the landing lights of a jet that is flying towards the observer. The light looks like it isn't moving because of the direction the plane is flying (i.e., it would appear not to move -- or move very slowly -- if it is flying toward you). It's probably not a coincidence that the light gets dimmer as soon as it also appears to move off towards to left of the frame -- because as the plane turns away from the observer and goes a different direction, the landing light will no longer be shining towards the observer, and will appear to look dimmer.

Like I said, I know that you say you observed planes before -- and I believe that you think it was not a plane, but your video does not look to me like anything out of the ordinary -- but that's just my opinion.

This is just like the three lights seen in the OP's video. Those three lights are planes that are "lined up" on approach to an airport, and the lights just "appear out of nowhere" when the landing lights are turned on.

top topics

join