It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange Mechanical Sounds In The Clouds

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
cj6

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:53 AM
link   
If anyone lives in Los Angeles you know there was a pretty good storm yesterday. Well I left from the library just as the storm was picking up and i got stuck walking right in the middle of it. There were some pretty low clouds above my head and of course there was thunder and lightning and ridiculously heavy rain. The strange part is directly over my head there were sounds almost like mechanical sounds right after every burst of thunder that seemed to last for too long. Thunder is usually pretty deep sounding like loud drums or whatever but the sounds that accompanied the thunder sounded too mechanical like when large machines move. Also the sounds seem to come from directly above me rather than from the entire area overhead. Its hard to describe and im sure most ppl will say it was normal but it did not sound normal at all. Ive never heard thunder that sounded like machines moving. Could there have been something in the clouds during the storm. Whatever the case may be i got a really strange anxiety like feeling from those clouds and i bolted home. Im not jumping to conclusions and saying it was a ufo or some kind of craft but those sounds were not natural i do know that for sure. Has anyone ever experienced anything like this before??
edit on 20-10-2010 by cj6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
I think they are talking about this subject here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   
Same thing posted here:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

And yet another threads about "metalic sounds" mentioned in that one as well. Not sure how many are there in total but apparently its not only in US.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Cherryontop

they are, but in thats in a different state, IL i believe.

hmm i wonder if there is a connection.

cj6

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
but the sounds were coming from the clouds directly over my head not from a distance. I tried to look up to see if i could possibly see anything out of the ordinary but the rain was too heavy i couldnt even open my eyes

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   
yeah im out here in ontario ca, and when it stoped raining yesterday but still covered in clouds.
I seen the clouds light up a bright blue twice in a row, like bam bam...there was no thunder after cuz i waited for the sound of thunder about 5 min' cuz i was smoking a cig !

Did any one else see that out here in cali ?

Probly nothing

edit on 20-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

cj6

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

I did notice a couple of bright flashes that werent followed by any thunder and that seems strange to me

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

Well the reason I know it came from the clouds and it was blue... is because i was looking all over in the skies as i was smoking my cig and there was no lightnig bolts that I could see when that happend, either

I wasnt tripping
it kinda made me scared a lil, too
edit on 20-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: ???

edit on 20-10-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

It was in the distant the light but the sound was aero... it sounded loud like above me and yet the light was atleast 3 miles away, I didnt go outside since I was scared but this sound was crazy metal like also, really hard to describe....

I posted a recording I made of random sounds i found online.... Can U listen to it?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

I'm in Los Angeles too. Just North of the Newhall pass near the 14fwy. In the afternoon I heard a very unusual strange mechanical noise and I ran out to the front porch and looked directly up in the sky. It wasn't raining at that time and neither thunder or lightning. It was so very odd. I wish I can remember what time it was though, it wasn't evening I know that, possibly around 1pm?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:48 PM
link   
Excellent thread, very strange, I too last evening during light rain turned down my TV to mute so I could listen to what almost sounded like that intro to Doc. Who when the tardis appears.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by cj6

I am shocked to see someone else mention how weird the thunder is sounding! We had 2 good storms come thru last nite, and I could not get over how "fake" the thunder sounded! It was like when they used to make thunder sounds in movies using sheets of tin, sorta. There is no good way to describe what we were hearing, only it was nothing like normal thunder. Now I'm freaked out!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:59 PM
link   
So I was sleeping last night, or the night before possibly... and I 'woke up' to the sound of the most obnoxiously loud earth shattering and prolonged 'crack of thunder' I could ever imagine.

I really don't think I was dreaming.

It was so intense that I made sure to make a point about asking my flatmate if he woke up as well... but he didn't.

I don't want to just say it was mechanical, because that was not my impression at the time.

But it is described in the same way, and it was dark and I was sleeping - I assumed it was thunder from the clouds.

Interesting that there are threads about this...

BTW I am in Holland.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by jennybee35

how "fake" the thunder sounded! It was like when they used to make thunder sounds in movies using sheets of tin, sorta. There is no good way to describe what we were hearing, only it was nothing like normal thunder.

Holy sh!t. Thats it.

Only amplified in my experience.

Really freakin loud.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
After checking out the other threads, I think it was most likely a jet sonic boom for my experience... but it seemed a bit prolonged for that.

Best I can come up with for now.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
I did't hear it because I am from The Netherlands aswell but I remember strange thunder-cracks as something new too...

Can there be a connection between chemtrails and the weird thunder? I noticed that after a sunny day with chemtrails we have often rain the next day which sometimes cause intense weird thunder.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zatara

I noticed that after a sunny day with chemtrails we have often rain the next day which sometimes cause intense weird thunder.

I never thought about it like that, but if chemtrails is to control rain like cloud seeding, than who knows?

But I just thought it rained a lot here...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   

where in ontario? i am near ottawa and it was clear skies yesterday, if you mean today, nothing today (cloudy though0) i will keep my ears open fellow canadian!

lol but seriously i heard a sound like that once, backa few years ago i was leaving high school walking through colon farms, and the sky (semi cloudy) made this LOUD super loud sound, that i was deafining, like gears moving, it freaked me out i had no idea what was happening.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
After reading all these different threads about the strange loud sounds at night, ( wish you guys would all get on same page with this) anyhow I cant help but toss a thought out here. The video above made me kind of click in my head, not to mention I just posted about another prediction concerning oct 24.

What if there is suppose to be a big light show of our visitors over many cities. What if it is the 24th. Maybe these crafts are positioning themselves and they are breaking a different kind of sound barrier. Like a time warp, wormhole, or just whatever it is they have to do that we dont understand yet?

just a thought.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by Anthony1138

where in ontario? i am near ottawa and it was clear skies yesterday, if you mean today, nothing today (cloudy though0) i will keep my ears open fellow canadian!

lol but seriously i heard a sound like that once, backa few years ago i was leaving high school walking through colon farms, and the sky (semi cloudy) made this LOUD super loud sound, that i was deafining, like gears moving, it freaked me out i had no idea what was happening.

I'm in Ontario, California USA

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join