It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facility under the Archuleta Mesa in Dulce update..

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

oh I know I 've thought about that cave in thing you mentioned but I'm picturing subways and the ancient underground cities of Capadocia Turkey and a huge salt mine in Poland and I 've seen the oil fields in Bakersfield and elsewhere, and I grew up in a little bitty time warp town

It just makes me think that a town like Dulce seems like it has a black cloud hanging over
and maybe there is or was a government black ops project on reservation land so located for immunity to carry out warped Nazi postwar projects imported straight from Germany back in the day

I just know there is a bleeding vortex of money that gets funneled into unexplained projects funded by the Pentagon and no one in Congress or the Senate knows anything about it, because if they do get wind of an unaccountable project and ask they just say sorry top secret if we told you we'd have to kill you. The secret projects mucky mucks are drunk with power and unlimited money and unlimited cart blanc I'm pretty sure

that's the short version. I think something is or was going on and has possibly been moved elsewhere or is simply over for some reason
Gabe Valdez thinks it has something to do with the cattle mutilations . I don't know I'm curious though

posted on Oct, 27 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
reply to post by DeltaNine

lol.... just because the world isnt taken over doesnt mean mind control doesnt exist. How about take a look at what people are more interested in, whats going on in the world or ipods and jersey shore. Entertainment ITSELF is mind control. So is technology. do you realize if we didnt have entertainment to constantly keep us occupied we would be asking different questions and occupy our time differently. especially with the problems of our country. its also another way for everyone to be profiled and tracked. all they care about is profiling and controlling people... we are already controlled and noone sees it. more people worry about their safety from terrorists rather than to ask who really ARE the terrorists? the news is the worst everyone believes what they say on the news but even they admittedly are wrong for the most part on alot of subjects that the rush to tell us without looking at the facts. and before they can tell the truth or what really happend everyones already saw the lie and talking about it like its the god known truth but noone will ever know the truth as long as entertainment and the media flood us with misinformation

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 12:29 AM
link   
I read the first part of your post and then the paragraphing dissuaded me from reading the rest. The thing is, is that if mind control was in actuality it would probably be used instead of open warfare.

posted on Oct, 28 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

There are a few areas of the US that have stable land like you mentioned. There are salt deposits in both Utah and Texas that were considered for the nuclear dump that eventually was built at Yucca Mountain.

Indians (as a tribe, not individuals) don't have much in the way of assets beyond their land and a unique ownership of said land. If the military used it, money would have changed hands. But Dulce isn't rolling in dough.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:50 PM
link   
IT EVOLVE

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac

There are a few areas of the US that have stable land like you mentioned. There are salt deposits in both Utah and Texas that were considered for the nuclear dump that eventually was built at Yucca Mountain.

Indians (as a tribe, not individuals) don't have much in the way of assets beyond their land and a unique ownership of said land. If the military used it, money would have changed hands. But Dulce isn't rolling in dough.

anyway, money is an important issue.

posted on Dec, 30 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
Here is an cool update regarding dulce base

Here is a new interview with colonel X from Dec 21 2010

Enjoy

This interview recalls the events surrounding a classified 1979 UFO incident which took place at Dulce, NM. This includes details involving (Colonel X), a USAF Colonel who requested to remain anonymous for this interview and who was assigned to Dulce as part of a special Medical Detachment where he learned the history and circumstances surrounding the Secret Dulce UFE/ET Discovery event; a harrowing event, as claimed by the Colonel, filled with many intriguing details, which have never been revealed to the public before, regarding this Underground Military Base believed to be a joint Operation between Aliens and Secret US Military, according to some reports. Get the details in this amazing interview.

posted on Aug, 2 2011 @ 11:42 AM
link   
No offense, BUT whenever Dulce is mentioned unfortunately someone brings up the useless publications of Branton.

WHEN RESEARCHING DULCE - AVOID BRANTON

Branton's books are collections of quotes from various non credible 'sources' and rarely mention the base itself. Anyone who has managed to make it through an entire book released by Branton is left feeling robbed.....well atleast i did. I brought The Dulce Wars from ebay and the laughing began the minute i opened it. No real information is presented, speculation and wild cliams of ufo sightings, cattle mutilations, reports of reptilian beings and human experimentation but nothing on the actual base. Before charging $15 for random stories of aliens and ufos Branton should have offered proof that the base actually exists...surely it cant be that hard to do with all the sources in the military that Branton claims to have.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   
I've been interested in this one since I first heard the claims... simply for sociological reasons, more than anything. Because I can't think of another story like this, which is so persistent... yet has so little actual information to fuel it.

I've looked at sat imagery from two different vendors. There's is nothing... nada... zip... evidence on the surface whatsoever. There is no evidence of any support equipment staged anywhere. There is no evidence of any typical plant support... Heating, cooling, ventilation, roads, entrances... Nothing. You can hike all over that land if you want, and there is no airspace restrictions. They also log the area. The towers that are often shown outside the town, are simply a typical comm site that is used for comms and broadcast equipment for the town/county. Frankly, I don;t think people who think it;s there, even know where to look. I've asked a few people who think it's there somewhere, and they can't even point to a spot on the map.

I don't know... I'm at a loss how the story persists. Usually if you dig deep enough, there's often some sort of past facility or something, on a smaller level... which then grew into a much larger story. But I have found nothing of significance even relating to DOD in that area.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
You'll like my thread here.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

And this is when we actually went there.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:54 PM
link   

No, not rolling in dough, but Uncle Sam has kept up this little town with many new buildings.

posted on Aug, 11 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
sorry, double post.
edit on 11-8-2011 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:01 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I bought it for $10 on Amazon. It's his site that sells it for $20. Good book though...

posted on Aug, 16 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

But isn't that Los Alamos and not Dulce?

posted on Aug, 26 2011 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

This is Sanchez on video with Michael Schratt (OpenMinds.TV) ... Just my own assessment, but Sanchez is VERY NERVOUS talking about this stuff. Very nervous, you can see it in his face. Another thing is this, and this is not a slam against Sanchez, but he does not sound like someone with the type of military knowledge who could understand half the things the Colonel tells about in the book. I read the book three times to date, and the Colonel is way more articulate and knowledgeable than Sanchez is.

I think Sanchez is in deep sh*t with the Shadow Government. If he starts talking about this stuff, he is in danger.

www.youtube.com...

Video starts @ 2:14

As for the comment about the Dulce residents coming forward, I am not sure but I could not find any other previous instances of Jicarilla Apache people going to events to support a speaker or author of any of the Dulce Base incidents. If they are supporting Sanchez, then something is forthcoming - DISCLOSURE. I hope.

Holy Schnikes! Did anyone else notice the GREY GUN behind Sanchez in that display!? That is the Alien Weapon from the book!! Total awesomeness....

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   
I too was sucked in by the Dulce papers and Matrix document, Branton etc many years ago. It was written as though it was real and the dodgy old scanned copy type of the documents gives it an old authentic feel.

OP why did you start this thread? you keep posting links and calling them updates. There has been no updates on Dulce ever since I first started reading about it on the net 7 or 8 years ago. The most significant 'update' on the subject has been the thread by Snapmouse who seems a geniune and intelligent individual that has provided us with a great insight of what it is like in Dulce and how it was to have lived and grown up in the area. Why are you ignoring such a significant contribution on the subject? He has provides high res pics of the area etc.. Why do you not believe him? is it because you think he is undeer the influence of mind control or he is an alien or govt agent in disguise?

This thread reminds me of the Dulce story itself - one big re hash! You mention in one of your earlier posts that the subject is well documented, its not its just the same stuff being regurgitated. You may think I am a debunker or skeptic but Im not. I am just someone the finds it frustrating when extraordinary claims such as Dulce are not followed up or backed up with tangable proof. It is very dissatisfying as it would be so coll if it were true. Pure beggers believe isnt enough to keep my juices flowing.

posted on Sep, 2 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
Colonel X ?

but one loser was lying in a book another loser called Frank Warren was also lying so

posted on Sep, 3 2011 @ 09:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Pyramid structures are actually wings of the Dulce Elemenary School

What you are looking at is a new residential development, not the entrance to a secret military base that does not exist. There is no proof of the existence of the Dulce base save for the testimonies of people seeking money, and an elementary school certainly isn't a very good backup to your ideas.

posted on Sep, 5 2011 @ 02:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by Violater1

No, not rolling in dough, but Uncle Sam has kept up this little town with many new buildings.

That picture is not Dulce. That picture is not Los Alamos. But it is a good example of how, when it comes to discussions about Dulce, anything seems to be fair game. Lies, distortions and misidentified pictures. Why do you spread disinformation?

posted on Sep, 7 2011 @ 09:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Imtor

so this website about Dulce is a joke ?

Dulce

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join