It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Facility under the Archuleta Mesa in Dulce update..

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBella

The oldest info I can find on the Dulce fantasy dates back to 1989. Bud Hopkins was pushing it. I realize there are a lot of readers on ATS who couldn't read in 1989 or weren't even born yet! The internet didn't really get cranking until 1995, so much of the nonsense was bouncing around FIDOnet, usenet, and BBSs. There wasn't even a browser until 1993.

Few people bother to do their own research these days. It's easier to rehash old stories, scan Google Earth, etc. There is plenty of stuff happening if you look for it. The DoD is cutting back on large "platforms" like fighter aircraft. Most of our enemies don't have an air force. The emphasis is on special ops, data harvesting, ELINT, SIGINT, and PHOTOINT. The gear for these products are designed by commercial industry. Sometimes they rent a building away from the main factory just to keep internal prying eyes away. That is, Skunkworks is a state of mind, not a Lockheed facility. Testing can be done in the boonies or urban areas. That Google car that drives itself was photographed a year before Google admitted it existed, right on a public highway.

Now the desert is better for discrete, but real life research is not done in secret underground lairs. They rent buildings just like anyone else. I was consultant on a laser positioning system way longer than I care to admit. I entered the building. It looked like a regular mid-rise office building. I got to the job site and it was an entire floor of the building with no walls and no drop ceiling. It was a skunk works in Salt Lake City.

Back to Dulce, Anthony Sanchez is peddling his ebook on Amazon for $20. I doubt there are many sales at that price for an ebook, especially when much of it is just rehash stuff like HAARP.

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 02:30 PM
link   
The latest interview with Anthony Sanchez

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

This is the same audio posted last month, just on youtube without any actual video. Well at least Pippin calls it the "Legend of Dulce."

posted on Oct, 23 2010 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBella

You can't prove a negative, hence I can't prove there is not a secret base under Dulce. However, you can't prove there is not a secret McDonald's under Dulce serving Happy Meals.

An Army truck? First of all, you have to prove it is actually an Army truck used by the Army. There are military vehicle collectors. (I have a M38A1.) Assuming it is used by the Army, there are many reasons for military vehicles in remote areas. It could be the USACE. It could be soldiers on SERE training. The USAF does desert training in Death Valley and routinely occupies a large number of motel rooms in Beatty. The UK does SERE training in Alamo Nv. Should I start a legend that there is a secret British base in the Nevada desert because British military has been spotted in Alamo?

Given the amount of oil exploration in the area, if there was a large void under the town, civilian geologists would have discovered it. Have you checked with the USGS for a gravity survey of the area?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 01:53 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

You SEEM to have the answers to everything
But I have a question for you. If you feel the way you do about Dulce, why comment on anything that pertains to it? Isnt that a waste of time on your part? Because really, your theories are falling on deaf ears.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 02:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LaBella
reply to post by gariac

You SEEM to have the answers to everything
But I have a question for you. If you feel the way you do about Dulce, why comment on anything that pertains to it? Isnt that a waste of time on your part? Because really, your theories are falling on deaf ears.

I was wondering the same thing ,but he who protests the loudest has the most to lose . Very dedicated to something you think is so juvenile
I have asked the detractors why legends about the place if nothing is going on'
you know New Mexico is rampant with grey alien stories and The Star Child Skull comes from New Mexico ,why would that be ?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBella

If my facts fall on deaf ears, then the brain attached to those ears is not functioning very well.

I debunk stuff that needs debunking. The sooner people stop wasting bandwidth on Dulce, the more interest in bases that actually exist.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
www.spookysdaddy.com...

Here is a very interesting site, he posts everything that he knows about it on there, and just a quick google search with the words "dulce underground base" pops up alot more info too.

This is by far my most favorite underground base that I've been researching for years now.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by gariac
reply to post by LaBella

If my facts fall on deaf ears, then the brain attached to those ears is not functioning very well.

I debunk stuff that needs debunking. The sooner people stop wasting bandwidth on Dulce, the more interest in bases that actually exist.

What bases that actually exist are you worried about I have'nt seen you mention them . Maybe you could start a thread about how nothing is going on at these other bases.

you do a lot of senseless posting for someone who is frantic about bandwidth
this is a thread for people who like the Archuleta mystery,see we like talking to each other about this ,why don't you take your gigantic over inflated ego somewhere where you can get some appreciation.
You're so obviously a disinfo agent ,really are you a grey ? I ask because clearly you're no damn fun.

I resent you saying that La Bella's brain isn't functioning very well

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:07 PM
link   
reply to post by MrsBlonde

All my posts make sense, else I wouldn't post them.

If ATS added a section for Fantasy Bases and all Dulce talk went there, I wouldn't bother to post about Dulce. My problem is some people on ATS treat Dulce as fact when it is clearly fiction, at least as far as the huge underground base goes, let alone the fight with space aliens. This reflects badly on ATS, and worse makes the factual threads on ATS regarding real bases have less impact.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   

reply to post by MrsBlonde

All my posts make sense, else I wouldn't post them.

If ATS added a section for Fantasy Bases and all Dulce talk went there, I wouldn't bother to post about Dulce. My problem is some people on ATS treat Dulce as fact when it is clearly fiction, at least as far as the huge underground base goes, let alone the fight with space aliens. This reflects badly on ATS, and worse makes the factual threads on ATS regarding real bases have less impact.

I asked you why all the hubbub about Dulce if there is no fire why all the smoke?
why is it so impossible for there to be a underground complex there ? You're saying it reflects badly on ATS? a conspiracy forum where people claim to be everything from Jesus to Aliens to Indigo children to Wizards and Illuminati?

that's your big Dulce problem ? What real Bases ?again even though you think you are you're not making sense. If you don't like the way ATS is run why don't you tell the Mods ?

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:40 PM
link   
What exactly do you mean when you say you "have been researching it for years"? There is NO Dulce underground base. All the photos on various websites are from different construction sites. I always wonder what people do when they say they are researching "Dulce". There is not one single piece of verifiable "anything" that shows the existence of an underground base. Please show us your research!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
is it to much to ask for some of you deunkers to at read the links posted in this thread

next thing you know you'll be telling us there's nothing going on a Denver Airport

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   
reply to post by gariac

I dont appreciate being addressed to in that way. Especially when you dont know ANYTHING about me. So because you say something is fiction, well, we must take your word for it? Its one thing to come on here ranting about how were all wrong, but its another to start demeaning somebody. So please take your garbage elsewhere. I for one, will not be paying attention to what you have to say any longer. And another thing, its people like you that make ATS look bad with your foul attitude and rude comments.
edit on 24-10-2010 by LaBella because: well never know

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:13 PM
link   
reply to post by LaBella

Is the kitchen too hot?

Dulce is fiction until proven otherwise. It is quite easy to write about underground bases. Coming up with evidence is another story. Have you actually listened to the Sanchez interview. This USAF officer, out of the service for nearly two decades, can spot OSI that he knew. That alone is pretty dubious. Do you think OSI can remain grunts forever? You either make rank or find a new career outside the military.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

reply to post by LaBella

Is the kitchen too hot?

Dulce is fiction until proven otherwise. It is quite easy to write about underground bases. Coming up with evidence is another story. Have you actually listened to the Sanchez interview. This USAF officer, out of the service for nearly two decades, can spot OSI that he knew. That alone is pretty dubious. Do you think OSI can remain grunts forever? You either make rank or find a new career outside the military.

I think you made Labella mad me I'm fine

just answer my question I think something is going on in this area and it has to do with military activity since WWII and weird creatures are involved ,apparently?
yes I listened to the interview and some more things as well and my questions about Colonel X have been answered to my satisfaction

so here you are wasting bandwith . I'm sure you will get a medal for bravery in fighting the good fight to rescue the honor of ATS from people who believe in conspiracies,and ridiculous disinfo agents ,Donald Rumsfleld you old horse killer!

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   
I really enjoy reading and learning about the supposed Dulce Base, it never ceases to fascinate me. Anyway, here is an earlier thread on Dulce with lots of good information and discussion: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Might I digress, I think that there could easily be a base out there, and if there was, it would be very hard to prove its existance, and for obviously good reason. However, one would think that there would be more tangible evidence that something out there is going on. I am looking forward to even the tiniest shred of quasi-evidence.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Gariac is right however, there is ZERO evidence of a base there. Just internet message board "research", which is about as much research as the chemtrail clowns do, which is just talk to each other, and then use that same noise they make, as evidence.

Just like in this thread, when someone a few messages up, insisting all their message board talking, is in evidence it exists. Sorry, thats not evidence. Evidence is something tangible, just conspiracy board speculation. The amount of speculation you all do, is not at all increased evidence of anything. A thousand monkeys at a typewriter does not make a novel, and increasing the number of typing monkeys does not increase the odds of getting said novel.

And there is no way to keep secret some base like that. Bases have a huge need for infrastructure to house people, feed people, transport resources in, utlities, all the while accomplishing some goal. The only reason all of you go crazy over Dulce, is not over evidence of anything, its just because you read about it and you imagine it to all be true.

I have thought it would be funny to make up a hoax about a secret base just to see how far it would go with no evidence...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by gariac

Please, you give yourself way TOO much credit. I find you to be completely arrogant and obnoxious to say the least. I will say this much. I know what I have experienced when I lived in Dulce, and no, not just seeing an army truck blazing through town. Which, btw was an ARMY truck.
Im not here to prove that a base exists in Dulce. I could care less what you people say. I come onto these boards expecting to speak to people that have mutual interests in topics I enjoy to read about and discuss. Heres an idea: Why dont you start up a thread on WHY the base in Dulce doesnt exist? That way you and your fellow non believers can discuss how right you all are.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 02:57 AM
link   
reply to post by Vandalour

Wow you are pretty clued up, where did you get these, 'facts' from?

Before you say it i am a believer, just not a believer in comic book serpentine races living underground. Everybody is quick to call us debunkers and sceptics. Well to a certainextent we are but all the time researchers are wastingtheir time on ridiculous stories like this, all the genuine UFO footage is being overlooked. I mean really? A serpentine race that has been living under ground for centuries? Underground wars? You must admit it does sound just a little far-fetched?
edit on 25/10/2010 by jexmo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join