It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do you think would've happened?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
I was 17 it was October 12, 2002. I was driving home from Oklahoma to Texas. I was in Paris, Texas when this happened, I had had a intuition that I would see a UFO beforehand and I felt like they were communicating with me through symbolism beforehand. Note that I had never seen a UFO before this instance and I was kinda overjoyed with anticipation to see one. Anyways, I was driving south and as I was driving I noticed a light coming from the west and it seemed to be going at the same pace as my car. Finally it kept getting closer from the west and if I hadn't stopped I don't know what would've have happened because it was about to intersect with my car. I stopped on the side of the road and it stopped hovering over a cafe that was closed, I got out and looked at it, then I remember I had a camera (black and white film), so I rushed back to my car, grabbed the camera and started snapping away. The object was triangular and made no noise, two blue/white lights and one white light in the middle. I took the camera and developed the photos and you can only see the three lights.

Thats my story. Also, my cell phone never worked correctly after that day. So, my question is, what if I hadn't stopped? What do you think would've happened? Would I have been abducted from my car somehow? I read a Ray Bradsbury novel one time that seemed to parallel these exact events and it was freaky to say the least.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   
in an alternate universe there's another you who didn't stop and who isn't regretting the decision. maybe.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
You listened to the 'inner voice' we all have. If you hadn't, then you would have missed this amazing event! Not many folks listen to that little bit of intuition, and if they hear it, they ignore it. The phone is a sensitive instrument, and could have been affected by electromagnetic waves from the craft. I find it interesting as well that they chose a place so isolated as that location, so there could be far more involved than most can understand. Take it as it comes, and don't listen to anyone who gives you negative feedback about it. It happened for a reason, even if no one understands what it is. good luck!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LightofLiberty

So where are the pics of this event you took? I would like to see them.

reply to post by toreishi

Love your avatar!

edit on 18/10/10 by CHA0S because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by CHA0S

Currently, they're in a safe. I don't have them digitized.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
LightofLiberty where is the rest of the story? Its kind of a cliff hanger, you got out, you took pictures, then........you developed them. What happened in the interim? Did you just drive away? Did the craft leave first? What were your thoughts and feelings afterward? Not to turn this into an interview but I feel like you just ended the season finale of LightofLiberty's close encounter and now I have to wait all summer before I find out. Scan the pics and fill us all in on the rest of the story please. Great beginning!

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 08:40 PM
link   
reply to post by youdidntseeme

Right, well. I stood there for a few more minutes, ran out of film. Then it slowly started moving again towards the west and finally it was gone in an instant.

I now look to the skies at night when I'm driving always hoping for it to happen again. It has caused me one accident so I've learned my lesson, but I still can't help it.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 09:33 PM
link   
Thats a nice story.

But as CHAOS said;

"So where are the pics of this event you took? I would like to see them."

It seems like there are too many of these "storys" with no pics.

It's a shame really.

Peace

top topics

join