It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Artifact or Foundry Electrode?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:23 AM
link   
While browsing this thread:
Which since it was someone selling a supposed alien "artifact" on ebay, and is a breach of the tos here, got that thread closed at least for now...I am still wondering something. According to Atlantican the object is allegedly a
"foundry electrode". Atlantican gives a link to some unknown website of someone's photo album showing a similar object. However, these photos in themselves to me show no real evidence of it either being or not being either one. Merely labeling it a "foundry electrode" in a photo album cannot be used as a burden of proof of a hoax. Can anyone supply any other evidence that this is indeed a foundry electrode? Doing quick google searches, I cannot seem to find anything at ALL. I personally have no clue what these objects are, but I have read about these supposedly being found before and attributed to ufo's. So I think it would benefit ATS and ufologists to either confirm this to either be a hoax (foundry electrode) , or still classify it as "unknown". If anyone has additional photos and text from reliable websites OTHER than some unknown person's photo album with a label on it, that would be great.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWash

WhiteWash.....

Foundry electrode.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:48 AM
link   
Yeah i have to agree, electrode 4 sure.

When i first the object i did think it was kinda strange but then the attempted sell on ebay lol. If i had a real artifact i would never part with it.

cj6

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
looks reeeally strange tho
wasnt there a guy saying he found that object in a crater or some supposed ufo crash?? i remember seeing that object somewhere...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
So we have some unknown process that may make similar objects as some
unknown ship.
This turns up a lot when dealing with secret processes.
Like they are all connected.
So none of the adjunct technology can be revealed.
Mind control, Weather control , strange flying UFOs and armadillo like electrodes.
All from one ball of wax secret technology.
Sealed and delivered by the Synergists using their Synergy.

Synergy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Synergy, in general, may be defined as two or more agents working together to produce a result not obtainable by any of the agents independently. ... Drug synergy - Biological Sciences - Pest synergy en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Synergy - Cached - Similar

Synergy

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Are there any among us who honestly consider this to be an actual "Alien Artifact"?

Please people, think about this one. This sort of thing makes me really sad. Situations like this seem to be responsible in large part for why so much of the supposed "ufology community" are STILL labeled as wackos, fanatics, etc.

Dont even give this one any more of your time. This is a pathetic and sad attempt at one individual to cash in on the ignorance of those around him.

Its not an Alien Artifact. Move on.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:14 AM
link   
reply to post by noisemedia

Are there any among us who honestly consider this to be an actual "Alien Artifact"?

Not I.
Perhaps from the hull of a ship that Bob White says he saw.
Then other ships would produce the same object which can be produced by the same
method without a ship.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
reply to post by WhiteWash

Good find! I am as curious as you about these objects. If they are "foundry electrodes," what foundries are they used in? Who manufactures these objects? Is there a schematic showing the placement of the objects and their use? What are they made of? How are they manufactured? Just saying they are not alien, or that they are "foundry electrodes," only opens a new host of questions for me.

CX

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:27 AM
link   
Thats funny.

Granted, there are many objects in the techy world that you could probably mistake for something alien, but on ebay?

Personaly, i prefer the Haunted Alien Other Worldly Communication Amulet.

I bet it works too

CX.
edit on 18/10/10 by CX because: (no reason given)

CX

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
Or the Area 51 alien head watch that is up to $8500....with 6 days left stil!!!

My ribs are hurting.

CX.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by Maybe...maybe not

Foundry electrode.

I also vote for foundry electrode. After all, if it was identified and proven to an "alien artifact," we'd pretty much have know which specific aliens it came from, wouldn't we? Somebody says it came from aliens, my response would have to be, "Really? Which ones?"

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I don't have a clue what that thing is/was.

I don't see any credible witness accounts of it's origin.
I don't see any lab testing verifying the metallic content and alloys contained.
I don't see further lab testing to conclude any radiation or other unique properties of the object.

So, in my opinion, at this point he has a strangely formed chunk of metal.

If we desire to progress our knowledge in the area of extraterrestrials we have to come at the subject from a scientific, not religious, point of view. We must demand empirical evidences from these cases. They need to be investigated by an impartial researcher that seeks the truth...not those who seek the proof.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   
I'm tossing my idea in as well. I'm not saying it's NOT the foundry electrode. I'm saying what about this possibility?

STALACTITE

Look at the "roots" of this stalactite - where it meets the ceiling. Then look at the roots on the second picture on the other ATS page.

en.wikipedia.org...
oolin_Cave_Stalactite.jpg

Stalactites might be strawish as in the picture linked above, or could be pine-conish. Depending on the drip source's mouth size, drip speed and other factors.

Okay, here is how you TOO can get your little kiddies to make these alien artifacts. At a million bucks a pop, heck, hire all the neighborhood kids too!

tlc.howstuffworks.com...

And your most expensive item would be a 3 pound fishing sinker. See upper left group if you like the nice pointy-tip on the first picture on the other ATS page.

en.wikipedia.org...:Angeln_zubehoer_grundblei_01.jpg

Disclaimer: Child Labor Laws might apply in your area of the universe.
edit on 18/10/2010 by Trexter Ziam because: fix wiki URL

edit on 18/10/2010 by Trexter Ziam because: (no reason given)

edit on 18/10/2010 by Trexter Ziam because: I can't fix the wiki URLs

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   

edit on October 18th 2010 by greeneyedleo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   
When a thread is closed for staff review do not start a new thread on the same topic.

(Actually the rule in general is: Don't start multiple threads on the same topic...)

Thread closed.

top topics

join