It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lesbian couple ejected from mall meet with property managers

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
reply to post by Brood

Nope, no chip, just seeing what it really is.......a money making scheme.
It's funny that the ACLU thinks people don't see them for what they truely are.

You seriously condemning these people with no evidence but a possibility that you fabricated? I suppose they should just hop on their brooms and fly out of Salem?
edit on 18-10-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:42 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

Hahahaha, as a Witch, I find that funny. Whaat proof do we need, it seems everyone anti homosexual is crucified in the media before the facts even come out, no matter the truth...............equal rights remember. Gy activist, ACLU, based upon recent events, if it walks like a duck?????

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

reply to post by Brood

Hahahaha, as a Witch, I find that funny. Whaat proof do we need, it seems everyone anti homosexual is crucified in the media before the facts even come out, no matter the truth...............equal rights remember. Gy activist, ACLU, based upon recent events, if it walks like a duck?????

I'm waiting for you to shake off that bias like a wet dog so that we might be able to have a discussion that isn't based on prejudices of someone's profession. "Crucified by the media"? This happens with everything when something illegal takes place -- I'm sorry if you don't realize that and blame "the gays", a sad reality that many ignorant people have become. Don't tell me you don't have a chip on your shoulder and then proclaim you're a "witch", either. Please. After all, you are trying to hijack this thread which is supposed to be about how PDAs make people feel when witnessing it between members of different sexual orientations and make it all about demonizing the ACLU and gay activists.
edit on 18-10-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

After all, you are trying to hijack this thread which is supposed to be about how PDAs make people feel when witnessing it between members of different sexual orientations and make it all about demonizing the ACLU and gay activists.

OK, I'm confused, when did this thread become a discussion about PDAs, I thought they were outdated technology and, why would anyone be offended by them?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/28846107f73e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 07:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

Is the gay agenda, a gay activist and the ACLU part of the story?
Yup, thought it was, so nope, no highjacking here....they latched onto a money making scheme used recently in the US, end of story.
BTW what does my being a Witch have to do with anything?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 03:16 AM
link   

reply to post by Brood

Is the gay agenda, a gay activist and the ACLU part of the story?
Yup, thought it was, so nope, no highjacking here....they latched onto a money making scheme used recently in the US, end of story.
BTW what does my being a Witch have to do with anything?

Hahaha, the gay agenda? S%$!, you caught us, I'll just use my gay telepathy to contact Adam Lambert and Katie Perry; the jig is up
. I suppose you also think we are trying to convert your children? Seek to eliminate gay people from the TV to make sure more people end up straight so you feel more comfortable while you continue to suppress a natural form of population control? Is this the heterosexual agenda
?
edit on 19-10-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Brood

Brood,

To pretend that there IS NOT an agenda is foolish at best.

However, I don't believe it is a "gay agenda" or "heterosexual agenda", it is more of a "greed agenda" by greedy people and organizations that seem to profit no matter the facts or outcomes

Damn laywers...oh did I say that out load?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by peck420
reply to post by Brood

To pretend that there IS NOT an agenda is foolish at best.

I understand that this is a conspiracy forum and everyone loves to fabricate garbage and pretend they have anything to back it up, but I ask you what proof you have that this incident was set up by this woman? So it's safe to say that what you're doing is labeling someone and assume they're running a scam because they belong to an organization? Call me foolish all you want, but I see where the REAL foolishness is, thank you. Bias, label, hate, ignore: what a healthy argument structure. So, if this thread were "Plumber gets kicked out of Bed, Bath & Beyond for not wearing a shirt", I suppose you would all say, "No! From what I'm familiar with about this profession, he was kicked out because his butt crack was showing! This is the REAL truth, this one that I just fabricated! Anyone who rejects this idea that I have come up with based on a stereotype is surely a fool!" Let's try to not judge people based on prejudices, whether or not they are based on real trends is not relevant.
edit on 19-10-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
reply to post by whaaa

If you can kiss a girl, you can kiss a guy. The only difference in anatomy is the thought you would be sucking face with another man. It would definitely make me puke, and it makes me uncomfortable to see. It is really something I am trying to work on internally because I realize most of my response to seeing this type of thing is based on conditioning. In other cultures guys kiss each other quite frequently, upon greeting each other and they do not think of it as gay. In fact if one was to reject the kiss in those other cultures it would be disrespectful. So here we have conditioned responses in every culture, and neither is right or wrong.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

I never claimed that it was setup by this woman.

My claim is that our society has become litigation happy due to greed of persons not actually involved in the issues.

I think that is why everything seems like a "setup" now. There is always laywers ready, paperwork almost prefiled, it's a joke. And the joke is unfortunately on us all. Not missus lesbian or mr hetero.

My guess is that, if laywers (and media to some extent) had not become so eager for "the next big paycheque..I mean storey" issues like this would be resolved in minutes between the mall managers, the offended couple, and the secutrity guard.

Edit to add:

I may be a bit jaded in this respect. I work in the construction industry. It is common place for us to file a whole list of litigation claims against subs / contractors / clients the day we get the contract. Yes, we file prior to any work actually happening. My industry has 100% bought into litigate first, fact find second, so when I see it happening society wide it makes me cringe even more.
edit on 19-10-2010 by peck420 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by peck420
I never claimed that it was setup by this woman.

My claim is that our society has become litigation happy due to greed of persons not actually involved in the issues.

I think that is why everything seems like a "setup" now. There is always laywers ready, paperwork almost prefiled, it's a joke. And the joke is unfortunately on us all. Not missus lesbian or mr hetero.

My guess is that, if laywers (and media to some extent) had not become so eager for "the next big paycheque..I mean storey" issues like this would be resolved in minutes between the mall managers, the offended couple, and the secutrity guard.

You're under the false impression that the mall manager would care about this incident at all if he did not have the fear of being prosecuted. He would more likely laugh it off and further demonize the women's "behavior" as "innappropriate".

You're right, everyone over here is so eager to make a buck at the expense of someone else -- that does not support any theory about a "gay agenda", though. It supports a theory of a "societal agenda". Putting gay people in a group and saying "this is what they want to do to us!" is absolutely ridiculous.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
If the mall let more women kiss each other, that could only help bring crowds! Why discourage what is good for business?

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

I did state that I don't believe it is a "gay agenda".

As for the manager, we will never know.

However, I do think the quickness to sue has created more harm than good. I see a lot of decision making now based on fear of percieved consequences, rather than strength of character or moral codes. Sad, but it is what it is.

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:04 AM
link   
I think anything more than a peck on the cheek or top of the head in public, gay or strait is a bit much. Kissing is nasty to me to start with though. LOL

top topics

<< 1   >>

join