It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have a real UFO artifact

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
Ok, so you think someone is going to you one million dollors, on a object that cannot be proven to be Alien?

Did you watch the video? What I've discovered is that no amount of lab tests will ever satisfy the skeptics and debunkers.

After spending nearly $200,000, the Bob White Object now sits in a safety deposit box in Reeds Spring, Missouri. Who does that benefit?

Like I said, I really don't care if anyone believes me. I'm not here to prove anything.

Highest bidder, please.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by GoldenFleece

You're not here to prove anything, you just want the money.

Geez what a champ. Greedy, selfish , there isn't a word bad enough to describe people like you

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   

I've no reason to believe or disbelieve your claims regarding this item. It does look like Bob White's object and would likely return a similarly unconvincing lab analysis. Magnesium and aluminium often represent a high proportion of the material in these cases.

Jacques Vallee published a paper in '99 that discussed his analysis of the 'trace evidence' of UFO sightings. As usual, it's up to the reader whether or not to accept his findings. He chose 10 cases and presented the lab analyses in table form...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/270a6552116f.jpg[/atsimg]

According to the back stories of some of these objects/samples, they've been found after UFO sightings. The witnesses offer some context and the researchers look for industrial sites that are capable of producing the slag in comparable spectra of quality. The results are distinctive, yet always fall short of being unique or presenting evidence of other-worldly origins or production.

This alone is enough to cast doubt on the idea that they have an extraordinary origin. At the same time, questions remain and speculation is still possible. For those who favour a crypto-terrestrial explanation for the UFO phenomena, it remains mysterious. Then again, should it be assumed that any ETI would necessarily have to feature exotic material in its technology?

In Vallee's conclusion, he offers this...

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/c4e1bc6470cb.jpg[/atsimg]

So far, none of the materials alleged to have come from UFOs or CEIIIs and CEIVs have been a smoking gun. What that means is open to interpretation by anyone with an interest.

I uploaded the report to ATS a while back and you can download it....Physical Analyses in Ten Cases of Unexplained Aerial Objects with Material Samples

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   
I believe that it is the top artifact that you are selling? (please correct me if I am wrong)
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/03d1d264793b.jpg[/atsimg]
I also believe that both are petrified wood .
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/2e07939a352e.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoldenFleece

Originally posted by Jay-morris
Ok, so you think someone is going to you one million dollors, on a object that cannot be proven to be Alien?

Did you watch the video? What I've discovered is that no amount of lab tests will ever satisfy the skeptics and debunkers.

After spending nearly $200,000, the Bob White Object now sits in a safety deposit box in Reeds Spring, Missouri. Who does that benefit?

Like I said, I really don't care if anyone believes me. I'm not here to prove anything.

Highest bidder, please.

lol i am not a de-bunker. In fact, if you read my other posts on different threads, you will see that i believe that some ufo's are completly unexplained. But when all that is said and done, im not an idiot, and the only person who will touch this object for that price, is an idiot.

Im sorry, but im sure there are ways to get that looked at without you spending alot of money, or no money at all. Im sure i could find a way if i had that object and i believed it to be ET.

Put it this way. If the object was proven to be ET, then one million would be nothing compared to the money you would get for it. So i sense that you don't believe this to be ET, and thats why you have it on ebay, stupid enough to think someone will buy it! lol

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
hmmm Here we are THREE pages later and still no response on how it came into his possession. Knocking on monitor... yoohooo... How did YOU get it? Seems to me that might be a important question that is clearly being evaded.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Skyfloating
Before dishing out one million I want to know...

* Is the metal anomalous?

* Does the metal exist on earth?

* Has it healed various ailments?

* Has it caused sudden OBEs?

* Have Men in Black been sneaking around your home?

* Is it approved by Travis Walton?

Are ATS mods that well paid?

I don't have the answers to your first two questions. I do know the metals in the Bob White Object were neither anomalous or non-existent on earth, but the alloy was unique. But remember, he waited 10 years until he'd even talk about it because he was an actor and entertainer who was afraid of being labeled a 'UFO nut.'

As for curing ailments, causing OBEs or attracting MIB, all negative. Not yet, anyway...

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Jay-morris

Exactly.. A significant amount of proof pointing to the fact that this object is from "BEYOND THIS WORLD" would be needed to get a considerable amount of money.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Well, ah...prove it came from a UFO and you might find a buyer. But you can't, because you are either ignorant, misled or FLAT OUT LYING. Neither of which should be even remotely tolerated by this community.

The combined ATS community should shun this utter tripe. Failure to do so would be an indicator or the extreme ignorance that makes us all look like complete fools and idiots.

Do I really have go through the points of why this is so foolish?

Please, if you respect this subject just let this thread die. The last week has made me embarrassed to admit I am a member here....
edit on 17-10-2010 by IgnoreTheFacts because: added last line

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by JJBB22
If this is of some unknown metal or chemically similar to meteorite material , then we will believe

why you are the offical who determined that ufos are lol... from another planet!?!? or absolutely must be built from meteroligcal material? Whose to say the ufos were not constructed from very common earth elements (which it likely is). the majority of ufo artifacts are found to be made of common elements here on earth. it is there arrangement and concentrations within the metalic matrix that is unique. People really need to get past the idea that all ufos must be from zeti reticuli lol. they are either A. goverment made B. from future humans visiting the past C. Interdimensional Interterrestrial Entites
edit on 17-10-2010 by hiii_98 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Sorry, not trying to evade your question. I'm actually glad you asked.

I have a friend who's an Arizona native -- raised in Kingman and Bullhead City. She has a childhood friend who lives near Snowflake and knows some of Travis' relatives. I was told that the relative who found this artifact the next morning after Travis was abducted wanted nothing to do with it because the accusations and negative publicity "ripped the family apart."

It was first traded for "a bunch of petrified wood", then given to my friend at her father's funeral. I have no idea why it was given to my friend at her father's funeral. And neither does she, except maybe to make her feel better, because her friend knew she was fascinated with the object. Until I acquired it, it had been in the possession of lifelong friends living in small town Arizona, who had absolutely no reason to con each other. And for what -- some petrified wood?

That's the story I was told. If this object is somehow fake, then I can only say that no one has benefited from what would have to be a sophisticated forgery.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:31 PM
link   

As a mineral hobbist, I have to say that the photo reminds me of something that I can't quite bring to the forefront of my mind at the moment. It looks like it could be a chrystalline lattice-like structure, perhaps something monoclinic......... maybe a concretion.. I don't know, but I'm intrigued and will wander through some of my books and see if I can rekindle whatever this reminds me of.

That's not to infer that the object isnt' what you claim it is, nor to infer that I disbelieve Mr. Walton. An aside -- I have studied Mr. Walton's account and related testimony and I believe him.

I think we'd all really like to know how you acquired the object; that might both help in validating your claims as well as give us a new avenue for research. I have no interest in debunking this and other objects -- I just want to KNOW. The scientific process doesn't lean toward personal assertations, but toward measurable quantities.

Thanks in advance for your answer. ETA: Just saw your reply. Thanks!
edit on 17/10/10 by argentus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
There was a witness to some object coming from a UFO.
witness see object from ufo
Which turned out to be aluminum.
Not posted on the ATS forum that I can recall.
It was ball shaped but did have a pointy or conical part like a frozen
droplet.
I not that much on Ufology to know or have more on that case.
ED: After 1996 were there any internet posting and photos placed
on the net. It looks like the globe part was taken off.
And the tail part was not that well shown.

edit on 10/17/2010 by TeslaandLyne because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Looks a lot like petrified wood.
Might make more on eBay if marketed as that.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   
I have been a welder/steel fabricator for 20 years. To me it looks like metal buildup from a chop saw. The chopsaw blades are like giant thin grinding wheels. When you cut with it, all the metal particles are red hot and build up on the back of the chop saw. They adhere to each other in layers. Thats EXACTLY what it looks like to me. I can be wrong. Tomorrow when i go to work i will look at the back of our big chopsaw and check for the build up im talking about. If it hasnt been cleaned off i will take a pic of it and post it on here so you can see the resemblance. I could be wrong. Its what it looks like to me though.... Just sayin.....

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 02:49 PM
link   

I have a friend who's an Arizona native -- raised in Kingman and Bullhead City. She has a childhood friend who lives near Snowflake and knows some of Travis' relatives. I was told that the relative who found this artifact the next morning after Travis was abducted wanted nothing to do with it because the accusations and negative publicity "ripped the family apart."

It was first traded for "a bunch of petrified wood", then given to my friend at her father's funeral. I have no idea why it was given to my friend at her father's funeral. And neither does she, except maybe to make her feel better, because her friend knew she was fascinated with the object. Until I acquired it, it had been in the possession of lifelong friends living in small town Arizona, who had absolutely no reason to con each other. And for what -- some petrified wood?

That's the story I was told. If this object is somehow fake, then I can only say that no one has benefited from what would have to be a sophisticated forgery.

No offence intended. The back story is a little too pat and untraceable to encourage trust or confidence. Usually, 'a friend of a friend' is a giveaway for tall tales and urban folklore. Maybe if you'd tossed out this explanation in the OP, it could have remained intriguing?

The Travis Walton link bothered me initially but I thought it was worth being neutral. Provenance and story is lacking. Wherever the object is from and whoever is behind the story...I'm calling it a hoax.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
reply to post by SKinLaB

yea, i am with you on that .

i mentioned in anearlier post on here that someone mentioned that the bob white object was maybe grinder or chop saw waste.

i also do a fair bit of metal fabricating, and i scrape little versions of these 'objects' off the back of my chop saw quite often.

i'm going for it being quite 'terrestrial' in origin

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by SKinLaB
I have been a welder/steel fabricator for 20 years. To me it looks like metal buildup from a chop saw. The chopsaw blades are like giant thin grinding wheels. When you cut with it, all the metal particles are red hot and build up on the back of the chop saw. They adhere to each other in layers. Thats EXACTLY what it looks like to me. I can be wrong. Tomorrow when i go to work i will look at the back of our big chopsaw and check for the build up im talking about. If it hasnt been cleaned off i will take a pic of it and post it on here so you can see the resemblance. I could be wrong. Its what it looks like to me though.... Just sayin.....

Perhaps the object was their all along.
If the UFO had anything to do with it, it made it hot.
Case in point the Crash Landrum car being heated up intensely
from a nearby UFO ship.
For Tesla fans he melted metal in the center of a hoop that did
nothing to his head when placed inside.
Something to do with free electrons in metal I suppose.
Thus I suppose a Tesla based UFO might melt metal objects
on the ground.
Other than that there might still be another case of a molten
object coming from a UFO.
ED:

Do we know how the Tesla metal looked during the melting.
That will always be unknown.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by cripmeister
But Travis Walton lied about being abducted
+1 on the pine cone.

So the other five guys also lied and so did the double lie detector tests?

second line..

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by scarystuff

Originally posted by cripmeister
But Travis Walton lied about being abducted
+1 on the pine cone.

So the other five guys also lied and so did the double lie detector tests?

second line..

There was a ship landing as five have stated.
Was Walton even aware of ether tip back and forth from the lake.
Yet that is where the aliens were.
Perhaps rescued and not abducted is a better term for what
actually happened.
If these objects come off the ships there can't be too many of them.
The Bob White object seems to have no ship as the Walton ship
has five witnesses.
Also the object might possible be made quite easily without the
ship and perhaps by the ship.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join