It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

When, without choice all sex would be rape, why are my choices to engage in homosexual acts consider

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by mecheng

Does anyone see a straight-pride parade?

Yep, right here. Tell me, what awareness needs to be raised about heterosexuality?

Last time I checked the straight-pride parade was called life.

How about pedo-pride, beasti-pride, necro-pride, incest-pride, etc?

Oh, let's just relate people who rape other people of their rights to those who share a consensual relationship and pretend that's not completely superficial. How does it feel to be on the surface of an argument and think you know everything?
Get over yourself, please.

Especially, when nobody cares?

Looks like you're taking it pretty badly for someone who doesn't care.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Don't ask gay questions OP (pun intended). Just try your best to act straight so you don't make decent people feel uncomfortable. Really, this thread is disgusting.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLaPPiE
I think you ought to cast yourself out to homo island, where you homos can find out that the same sex can't reproduce. That will show you how frivolous your homo act is. Don't worry about the lack of homos, as a new one is BORN every day.

I suggest you outcast yourself to heterosexual island, where you can overpopulate the place and die off and take that utter lack of respect for humanity with you. Reproduction right now is a global dilemma contributing to global overpopulation and massive pollution problems. It must be nice to live in this sheltered world where you think that all of your reproductive acts are nothing short of "humanity's only purpose". It must be nice to think that life is that simple. You say yourself that a new homosexual is born every day. Then you argue that it is not normal
? Ever think that maybe it's nature's way of balancing the population? Ever stop to think that, in all mathematical science and fact, if homosexuality had never existed, the human race would cease to exist due to atmospheric pollution as a repercussion of overpopulation?

IMHO you are not normal, so all your actions go right into the Gay pool.

Likewise, except all of your "opinions" go right into the "neanderthal pool". Aww, did you just get labeled? Tragic. Oh, and the difference is that gay people actually normal, suppression of them is not.

Being Gay is Not Normal. I have no problem with you cause you are different.
I might have a problem with your questions, or why you feel the need to post this crap.
Be as gay as you like.
Ask all the gay questions you like.
Be ready for some gay bashing though.

Gay people are always ready for gay bashing. Unfortunately you think they should be asking you questions, when you should be the one asking the questions, since you're clearly not educated on homosexuality at all. You sound like my fourteen year old in the way that you know everything and nobody else's experiences could possibly educate you on life. The tragedy of what the Western World has become.

I really wish you all would stay in the closet with your aids.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
I have had homosexual roommates and homosexual good buddies, never would I tolerate them proudly flaunting their sexuality in a way unbecoming of a man. Stop identifying so much with your sexuality. Please don't make threads about it. If you do you are weak, people will treat you like you are weak, you will be abused and go nowhere if life. And it wouldn't be their fault, it is yours.

You need to learn to live with it in a way that you aren't skipping around town like a fairy and trying to test how accepting people are. You have the same responsibilities that all other men have. And you know what I'm talking about.

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by CeasarKhanTheGreat
If you do you are weak, people will treat you like you are weak, you will be abused and go nowhere if life. And it wouldn't be their fault, it is yours.

Do you read what you post? Because it sounds ridiculous. Who is really weak here? The one in 12 person speaking up, or the 11 in 12 people refusing to listen and assuming they are right about something they have zero experience with?

You need to learn to live with it in a way that you aren't skipping around town like a fairy and trying to test how accepting people are. You have the same responsibilities that all other men have. And you know what I'm talking about.

I throw that attitude right back at you. You need to learn to live with your heterosexuality. I don't want to see it in movies, on TV, on the street. I certainly don't want to see you touting yourself above homosexuality about it -- as you have not earned it -- on an online forum. Keep it to yourself, I don't understand it and it makes me sick.
edit on 24-10-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2010 @ 08:54 PM
link   
Considering history throughout slavery, the Old Testament, colonialism and feudalism, most heterosexual sex was indeed rape by our standards. A big chunk of that bordered on peadophilia.
In parts of the world (perhaps most of it) that is still the case.
However homophobes who rely on biological arguments must concede that this to them is still superior to homosexuality, since it increases the species and the gene-pool.
Rape is procreative sex, and that's what makes heterosexuality superior, no matter how it is done.

Well said OP - such anti-gay theorists never base their "superiority" on love or marital equality between men and women, but purely on treating women as brood-mares.
And we as gay men, we hear the pain of women ... oh yes ... the pain of the "wonderful" heterosexuality.
There are great heterosexual relationships, but strangely it's never the people who hate who impose that patriarchy.
But hey, some women like it rough.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brood

Originally posted by mecheng

Does anyone see a straight-pride parade?

Yep, right here. Tell me, what awareness needs to be raised about heterosexuality?

Last time I checked the straight-pride parade was called life.

How about pedo-pride, beasti-pride, necro-pride, incest-pride, etc?

Oh, let's just relate people who rape other people of their rights to those who share a consensual relationship and pretend that's not completely superficial. How does it feel to be on the surface of an argument and think you know everything?
Get over yourself, please.

Especially, when nobody cares?

Looks like you're taking it pretty badly for someone who doesn't care.

Before you get all defensive, please re-read the posts and tell me where I have been hatefull, ignorant, or otherwise? The simple matter of the fact is that the OP asked why his sex with other men is considered frivoulous.

After a page of posts trying to figure out what this thread is actually about (after he first blew up on me BTW)... I brought up what I thought is a simple and straight forward answer... all sex is frivoulous unless meant to procreate. Straight, gay, or whatever. Nothing hateful about it.

Then, the discussion turned a bit regarding why gays feel the need to showcase their gay-ness... So, I want to know, why do gays need a PARADE? Why do they feel the need to flaunt their gay-ness?

Gays always say homosexuality is 'natural' and not a choice... it's part of life. And people are already very aware of gays. These days, you can't escape it. So why the parades?

Also... I didn't relate anyone to anything my friend... YOU DID. If you would actually take some time and read what I've written, you'll understand that I'm not taking it "badly"... I DON'T CARE what gay people do in their private life.

Just to be fair... I'm sure the gay community really DOESN'T CARE about my sex life with my wife either.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Frivolous-:

–adjective
1. characterized by lack of seriousness or sense: frivolous conduct.
2. self-indulgently carefree; unconcerned about or lacking any serious purpose.
3. (of a person) given to trifling or undue levity: a frivolous, empty-headed person.
4. of little or no weight, worth, or importance; not worthy of serious notice: a frivolous suggestion.

Why would you want the fact that you are a homo to be important or of any worth? Yet another Gay Agenda thread. Why do you always have to throw it in the face of straight people.

No one has a problem with you or what you do BEHIND closed doors, but they will have if you don't get over it. Gay people whinge about wanting to be treated equal but they continue to alienate themselves further.

Well done
edit on 25-10-2010 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2010 by KingDoey because: spelling

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 01:07 PM
link   

Gay people are always ready for gay bashing. Unfortunately you think they should be asking you questions, when you should be the one asking the questions, since you're clearly not educated on homosexuality at all. You sound like my fourteen year old in the way that you know everything and nobody else's experiences could possibly educate you on life. The tragedy of what the Western World has become.

Lets hope you are ready for Gay bashing because that is what homos drive straight people to do. All this constant nonsense, no one cares about you.

You are gay. So what?.... Im white.

It makes no difference, you just need to understand that straight people are accepting of you until stupid threads like this where gays whinge about not being treated equally. You have more rights than straight people these days! You got what you wanted so pipe down now and let everyone live their lives in peace.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by KingDoey

Lets hope you are ready for Gay bashing because that is what homos drive straight people to do. All this constant nonsense, no one cares about you.

You are gay. So what?.... Im white.

It makes no difference, you just need to understand that straight people are accepting of you until stupid threads like this where gays whinge about not being treated equally. You have more rights than straight people these days! You got what you wanted so pipe down now and let everyone live their lives in peace.

Please, kid. You're blaming gay people for retaliating after a lifetime of segregation? This thread has easily captured the attention of all of the most superficial heterosexuals that frequent this website.

Gay people do not have more rights than straight people, whiner
, they have more laws that PROTECT their rights in areas that they have known to be segregated from society in.

At this point I would like to offer my sympathy to the heterosexuals, you clearly have very rough lives, having to deal with gay people. I can't think of a more unfit world for a heterosexual to live in but right here.

You all have some serious growing up to do.
edit on 25-10-2010 by Brood because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

Wasteman.

'Kid' I am probably older than you.

Yes Gays have laws to protect them, why should they? There are no special laws to protect me? Why the special treatment? What about the laws to protect our children's minds that get warped now at such a young age. Being taught about homosexuality at Primary school level. That is morally wrong, kids don't even think about girls at that age.

Gay Pride marches? Where I live unfortunately i am subjected to this annually. Why does my town have to become infested by loads of trannys and homos prancing around semi naked. People should not be subjected to that if they want to go shopping, especially with kids.

Gays wouldn't like it if a gathering of semi naked heteros paraded through a predominently homo area, all being touchy feely with each other. I wouldn't agree with this either but it just shows that i can show some form of decency.

This world has gone mad.

Pity the fool

edit on 25-10-2010 by KingDoey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Sex is the ultimate bond between two people. It is as intimate as two people can be. It is also a private matter. There is a reason there are laws prohibiting open sex acts in public. Sex...consensual sex, is a private matter, between the two people having it, and if they want to have "frivolous" sex with each other, then whose business is that besides theirs? What is frivolous is yammering on about it to anyone who will listen, or worse, to those who have no interest in hearing about it. The best and surest way to undermine the intimacy of sex is to take that act and turn it into a conquest tale, or soap opera, or whatever other form of yackity yak, yak, yak, that the person blathering deems necessary.

Sex can be very validating between the two who consented to have sex, not always, but when it is, it is a primal moment of spiritual joy. Yet, that's the thing about spirituality, that also is a private matter, and the surest way to undermine a spiritual experience is to yammer on about it to anyone who will listen, or worse, to those who have no interest in hearing about it.

What is frivolous is to insist that people need to talk about certain types of sexual acts as if "an awareness" needs to happen before their sex can be validated. Sure, certain people can huff and puff and in a pouty way remind heterosexuals of all the horrible persecution that has gone on through history regarding homosexuality, but how does creating a thread to discuss the matter change any of that? In fact, what makes homosexuals think that many other homosexuals haven't been just as ruthless in their persecution of homosexuality as heterosexuals have. The whole ritual of "outing" is a pretty ruthless game, and to what purpose does it actually serve? Is it some form of validation to insist that "he's gay", even when he insists he isn't? What if he is and doesn't want to be "out"? Are other gay people doing him a favor by "outing" him, or are they using his own private sexual preference to hurt him? More importantly, what if he isn't gay? What has been gained by "outing" a heterosexual as being gay except for persecution?

It is not a large percentage of the population that is homosexual, the numbers are fairly slight. This means, statistically speaking, homosexuality is not the norm. In terms of propagation, homosexuality is a dead end for the human species, so quite naturally, it is good for the population that homosexuality is not the norm. Of course, there are those who would argue that our species has "over populated" the planet. Anyone who lives in Montana knows full well that Montana isn't "over populated", and yet, there seems to be a mountain in Montana that has gained quite a bit of notoriety for it's fictional lovers.

There's a fine line between tolerance and enough is enough. Walking that tight rope will always be a tense and even perilous act. Of course, if tolerance is to prevail, then it must do so because all parties involved are willing to show this compassion towards each other. This means those who don't understand, care for, or are even repulsed by homosexuality must learn when it is prudent to keep their opinions to themselves, and conversely, those who do understand it, care for it, and are even obsessed with homosexuality must learn when it is prudent to keep their opinions to themselves. Prudence, after all, is the better part of valor.

edit on 25-10-2010 by Jean Paul Zodeaux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   

'Kid' I am probably older than you.

Physically? Yes.

Yes Gays have laws to protect them, why should they?

Because there area areas of their lives where their freedoms are raped where heterosexuals' are not.

There are no special laws to protect me?

Protect you from what? I'd be happy to help you fight for any laws you think you need that stop discrimination from arising in your every day life.

What about the laws to protect our children's minds that get warped now at such a young age. Being taught about homosexuality at Primary school level.
That is morally wrong, kids don't even think about girls at that age.

Thank God they'll be more educated about it than certain individuals who think that knowing about homosexuality has the possibility of warping minds. Children know about heterosexuality at Primary school levels, too... they have known about that since they recognized their mother and father. I don't see the big deal about making children aware that some other children have two Daddies or two Mommies. Of course, it only becomes an issue when they come home and are subject to ignorant socio-political parental brainwashing... in which case I'll see you the day I pry your kid's corpse off of my son the next time he assaults him.

That is morally wrong, kids don't even think about being judgmental towards people at that age.

Gay Pride marches? Where I live unfortunately i am subjected to this annually. Why does my town have to become infested by loads of trannys and homos prancing around semi naked. People should not be subjected to that if they want to go shopping, especially with kids.

I feel your pain. 358 days of the year I see heterosexuals marching around, hand-in-hand skipping, tongues down eachothers throats, women wearing next to nothing; this place has become infested with them. I should not be subject to that in MY country. Understand how ridiculous you sound, yet?

Gays wouldn't like it if a gathering of semi naked heteros paraded through a predominently homo area, all being touchy feely with each other. I wouldn't agree with this either but it just shows that i can show some form of decency.

Actually, this happens all the time. Today's heterosexual glam women are pretty much half-naked walking machines, it's what they do. Gay just don't care because they have some perspective.

This world has gone mad.

And it's a shame you waste your time arguing about this apparent non-issue...

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jean Paul Zodeaux

What is frivolous is to insist that people need to talk about certain types of sexual acts as if "an awareness" needs to happen before their sex can be validated.

That is what Gay Pride is based on. Awareness. Today it has become more of a festival of sorts, mind you the only Pride events I have been to are in Toronto. There are a lot of charitable organizations creating awareness still about events around the globe. Maybe you haven't heard about what's going on in Uganda? And how the United States government is supporting it? Surely it is more frivolous to think that no awareness needs to be brought up about something just because you are not aware of it....yet?

In fact, what makes homosexuals think that many other homosexuals haven't been just as ruthless in their persecution of homosexuality as heterosexuals have. The whole ritual of "outing" is a pretty ruthless game, and to what purpose does it actually serve? Is it some form of validation to insist that "he's gay", even when he insists he isn't? What if he is and doesn't want to be "out"? Are other gay people doing him a favor by "outing" him, or are they using his own private sexual preference to hurt him? More importantly, what if he isn't gay? What has been gained by "outing" a heterosexual as being gay except for persecution?

If you're referring to "gay media icons" like Perez Hilton -- I think those men are an absolute disgrace to the gay community. People should out themselves on their own will, I don't know what that disillusion little brat is thinking, but I can assure you it is not much.

In terms of propagation, homosexuality is a dead end for the human species, so quite naturally, it is good for the population that homosexuality is not the norm.

Heterosexuality is also a dead end for the human species if not kept in check with homosexuality. Also... homosexuality is not contagious.

Of course, there are those who would argue that our species has "over populated" the planet. Anyone who lives in Montana knows full well that Montana isn't "over populated", and yet, there seems to be a mountain in Montana that has gained quite a bit of notoriety for it's fictional lovers.

That's a nice surface you have found. The issue is not that there is not enough room, it is that a higher population growth rate exponentially raises the amount of pollution and decreases the amount of natural resources.

This means those who don't understand, care for, or are even repulsed by homosexuality must learn when it is prudent to keep their opinions to themselves, and conversely, those who do understand it, care for it, and are even obsessed with homosexuality must learn when it is prudent to keep their opinions to themselves. Prudence, after all, is the better part of valor.

If tolerance is truly to be achieved, both sides will have to understand that homosexuality has nothing to do with anyone's opinions.

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

That is what Gay Pride is based on. Awareness. Today it has become more of a festival of sorts, mind you the only Pride events I have been to are in Toronto. There are a lot of charitable organizations creating awareness still about events around the globe. Maybe you haven't heard about what's going on in Uganda? And how the United States government is supporting it? Surely it is more frivolous to think that no awareness needs to be brought up about something just because you are not aware of it....yet?

Lecturing me, or other people about Uganda and what is happening there doesn't validate your sexual preference. If you need I, or other people to validate your sexuality, then there is something more than just homosexuality going on. Are you aware that smart gawky little kids are persecuted in school every day, and have been for God knows how long? Should there be Geek Pride Parades too? I suppose if smart gawky kids identify with being smart gawky kids, and they choose to unite and demand awareness be brought to their plight this is going to happen, it doesn't, however, validate them any more or less than if they don't have a parade.

If you're referring to "gay media icons" like Perez Hilton -- I think those men are an absolute disgrace to the gay community. People should out themselves on their own will, I don't know what that disillusion little brat is thinking, but I can assure you it is not much.

I was not referring to any on person in particular, and I know very little of this Perez Hilton. It seems to me, however, that Hilton has only been known for a short time, and the whole "outing" ritual has been going on for much longer. When I was younger I used to listen to people insist that "he's gay" or "she's a lesbian" more times than I cared to hear it. I don't really give a rat's ass if Tom Cruise is gay, and yet that stupid rumor seems to pop up every now and then. Personally, I don't want to know if he is or not. I don't want to have to be watching a Tom Cruise film and think to myself; "Oh, that's right...he's gay!" That said, Top Gun was pretty gay. Mission Impossible and its sequels...not so gay. Even so, I enjoyed them all, but didn't spend a whole lot of time thinking about the sexual proclivity of the actors. Why should I? It's not like I wake up every morning and say to myself; "Wow. I'm straight." I do get picked on for certain goofy eccentricities I have, even in this site, but I don't wake up every morning and say to myself; "Oh yeah, that's right. I'm goofy."

Heterosexuality is also a dead end for the human species if not kept in check with homosexuality. Also... homosexuality is not contagious.

Famine, pestilence, natural disasters and war do a pretty damn good job of keeping the species in check, and more than likely would if there were no such thing as homosexuality. It is a tad arrogant to think that homosexuality is that important of a function to the survival of the human species. Particularly when you are arguing that its survival mechanism is to reign in the success of propagation.

That's a nice surface you have found. The issue is not that there is not enough room, it is that a higher population growth rate exponentially raises the amount of pollution and decreases the amount of natural resources.

If humanity is destined to always remain on this planet, then you might have a point, but that's a dead end too, and the Sun will surely burn out at some point. If humanity's destiny is to travel the stars, then the spectacular success shown in multiplying the species is a darn good thing. I don't know about you, but the latter excites me much more than the former.

If tolerance is truly to be achieved, both sides will have to understand that homosexuality has nothing to do with anyone's opinions.

And yet, you feel quite comfortable in sharing your opinions on the matter, and in a pretty condescending way.

This is a strange edit. I assure you I did not edit your post.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by Brood

Mate my cousin applied for the Fire Brigade last year and was told that they were only taking Gay applicants at that moment in time to fulfill their quota. What difference does that make? That my cousin has always wanted to be a fireman yet he can't because some two bit bender is needed to fill the place (regardless or not of wether he would be any better a fireman than my cousin).

You also say that your child would kill mine? Did i touch a nerve? Is that a hissy fit you are having? You assume i have kids.? However when i do have kids, if I have a lad i can assure you he will be taught that homosexuality is wrong. The reason why there are so many gays around is because kids are wrapped in bubble wrap these days.

The fact that you are even suggesting you have a child is wrong. Genetically you can't because of the choice you have made, that is your forfeit for choosing to live the way you do. Gay men cannot have children, therefore why should it be a right that they can adopt. They have given this right up the day they decided they wanted to be with a man.

I will await your replies branding me homophobic and a vile neanderthal. However, take a look at the way you are attacking heteros and tell me you are any different from me.

Just remember this is my oppinion, yes even heteros are allowed to voice that (you wouldn't think so these days)

edit on 26-10-2010 by KingDoey because: additional details

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   
reply to post by OmegaLogos

Since you're not openly stating your theory.. I might suggest.

YOU don't want to talk about it.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
*High fives Brood*

You go gettem.

I love the ignorant ones too, they make me feel so much better about myself. knowing that there are people SO clueless, that it makes me look like a professor of rocket science. I also LOVE the fact that my "lifestyle choice" (HA!) makes them all angry and bitter. Serves them right, for a- thinking that it does actually effect them in any way shape or form, and b- being hate filled enough in the first place to think that it's any of their business to start with.

To answer your OP, OP....who cares if some ignorant fools think that you're frivolous, it doesn't effect them. Let them think what they like. And then laugh at them.

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Well besides sounding like a fishing expedition, I will go on record with my answer

The need to seek approval is part of human existence... Social dynamics seems to be programmed into us...

OP, your cool the way you are accept yourself then go forward... You like things other do not ... deal and go forward and dont look back

I like peanut butter sandwiches with or without jelly, but I do not like ketchup on my eggs... I do not like fish or other sea food...

I do not get upset if those around me eat shrimp with eggs and ketch-up, Ill eat my steak with ketch-up (I do not like steak sauce
) and they can get over it....

Its the same attitude I have had for a long time I will be me...

I do have to add... Remember humans have a bad habit of not liking anything not like them... Survival over pride...

Now to the part of rape... you definition is correct...

As for sex out in the open... conversations... I am american and will defend anyones right to do what they want to in their own homes... (dont get smart crimes are still crimes) Some awareness is needed but not the politically correct-ness is bs...

Have the person who applied to the fire-department go back in with a recorder and get that statement on record... The other good thing about america...
Sue the crap out of them for sexual orientation discrimination... Find a gay rights lawyer.....

In conclusion...

In san diego I watch some wanna be cowboys push doc down onto the dance floor...

"We dont want your kind around here"

About that time ten beer glasses hit the table in unison. Ten alpha male types with flattops stood up and walked over to the cali cowboys.

One shove and the man who shoved doc was three forths the length of the dance floor...

The cali cowboys partner drew back and all I could here was Simper FI....

What got left out here...

Doc was as gay as a three dollar bill... but he had apparently saved three of there lives in iraq...

The moral of this story for this situation

1) yes doc was gay but he was a major contributor to the team... It didnt matter that "Hes a fag,"
the marine responded, "Yeah but hes our fag"....

What you contribute counts more then what you are...

2)Doc would play wingman for his marines and was introducing them to the prime beef and editing out gold-diggers and skanks (sorry this was the pfcs words not mine) it is in fact what started the fight...

in the most unusual of situations you have a lot more to contribute then you think...

The cali cowboys got bounced out of the bar by the owner's bouncers (owner was a former marine) ( no one touches doc) The girls did leave with the marines... And doc left with a bouncer...

3)if your going to be loud and proud...

Always have the marines at your side....

seriously though I have always felt a person is truly measured by what they do not who they are....

posted on Oct, 26 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
I love how people cry about being persecuted, then get protective legislation only to turn around and antagonize those with opposing beliefs.

Don't get me wrong. I get along with almost everyone. I have friends of all race, color, creed, sexual orientation but I'm sick and tired of this card being played. I can get the crap beat out of me by a black Muslim lesbian and I can't lay a finger back or else it's a federal hate crime. Who's discriminated against now? The bad part is, everyone knows our hands are tied and takes advantage of the situation. Verbally or physically, it doesn't matter. When you flaunt - and that's exactly what's being done here as this is a thread with no point whatsoever, you're acting no better than the people who made the legislation necessary in the first place.

If you have a need to share your lifestyle, heritage, religion with everyone within shouting distance, then you need to do some serious soul searching because it's not us you're trying to convince. Happiness doesn't come from acceptance. It comes from being able to not give a damn about what others think of you.

I only judge people by their actions, as it should be. Many others live by this guideline too. If you're finding that others don't get along with you, don't assume it's because of your orientation because it's not. People in general just don't like whiny self absorbed people.

BTW This is not really intended for the OP. You simply asked a rather vague question. It's the other drama kings/queens that chimed in that has chapped my hide. =)
edit on 26-10-2010 by PayMeh because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join