It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enormous Ring is Developing on the Sun!

page: 19
<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Worse -- you will never go back to women --- or regular religion.

These guys are serious -- remember they paint the shape of Haiti on the face of the Sun.

They caused 911 --- was not due to planes, not a human conspiracy.

The word "Haiti" converts to the word "Ruthless" -- my remark: "No S**T".

I'm agnostic, so you may be right. As for not going back to women, I don't recall ever leaving.
I can tell you this though if the shape of haiti is seen on the sun, it's a coincidence. Even with your explanation there is no point.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Worse -- you will never go back to women --- or regular religion.

These guys are serious -- remember they paint the shape of Haiti on the face of the Sun.

They caused 911 --- was not due to planes, not a human conspiracy.

The word "Haiti" converts to the word "Ruthless" -- my remark: "No S**T".

Also my Mormonism reference was to the fact that like Joseph Smith you are making a proclamation that you were told by outside forces (you aliens, joseph smith god) how to transcribe a story (in your case hidden language) that no one else could prove or disprove (because it's likely made up).

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

I wouldn't need anyone to tell me if the if something were a coincidence -- i'd judge for myself. I did, and i think it is a miracle, not a coincidence. An act of God -- an awesome act of God.

Don't bother to judge for yourself, it's not in you.

See my websites after my signature.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   

I wouldn't need anyone to tell me if the if something were a coincidence -- i'd judge for myself. I did, and i think it is a miracle, not a coincidence. An act of God -- an awesome act of God.

Don't bother to judge for yourself, it's not in you.

So judging for yourself is in you, but not me?
After this I'm done on the subject because I've talked to enough people exactly like you here on ATS and it's always a waste of time. Anyone that has passed the third grade can do what you have done. The spot on the sun is a coincidence. It's happened probably a hundred thousand times before, the only difference is now people like you have the privilege to see it because scientists and astronomers take pictures and post them on the internet. Have a good day though.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:06 AM
link   

Anyone can ck out the language -- and decide for themself -- there are thousands of examples to study. You can, and you will come to the same conclusion that you did about Haiti on the Sun. And about 911, and about the Island Group in the Pacific and the Olympic emblem on the Sun.

Don't bother -- just wait for someone to tell you what to think. Tha't easier, not as fun, but easier.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Anyone can ck out the language -- and decide for themself -- there are thousands of examples to study. You can, and you will come to the same conclusion that you did about Haiti on the Sun. And about 911, and about the Island Group in the Pacific and the Olympic emblem on the Sun.

Don't bother -- just wait for someone to tell you what to think. Tha't easier, not as fun, but easier.

What you said didn't make any sense. Unless you are saying I can study them for myself and come up with the same conclusions YOU did. Your logic is flawed. You are the one taking the easy route of rolling the bones and saying "this fantasy language says this so it must be true" thats "easier, not as fun, but easier" route. Can't you see that? Am I getting through to you, you are the one accepting a story. Just because it's not one coming from main stream media you are just the same accepting a story as gospel. This is actually fun how hypocritical what you said was. Looking over the facts, and science, thinking about things that is the road I choose and it is the harder road. You however are just accepting something you read as true. I don't care if it's some mystic language its the easy route. Also accepting it would be a playing with a fools pair of dice. If aliens flew down and handed it to you over bound with a leather cover, the fact you would trust it so easily shows you are as gullible as anyone taking the bible literal. But you know.. it would be so much easier than questioning it.
edit on 18-10-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: ...

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:37 AM
link   

I didn't trust it easilly, I worked -- almost full time -- for 25 years. I provided over 15,000 examples. You can ck it out and see if there is a pattern of "Gee Whiz" which confirms my belief.

But, I don't think you should do it. You want your knowledge handed to you on a silver platter. Let lots of other do it first and tell you what to think.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by nobody you know

I just checked the SOHO images (sohowww.nascom.nasa.gov...) and this looks like a spiral to me. It did look like a ring but now appears to be a spiral. If that means anything I don't know. Just making an observation. I would start a thread but I don't comment that much and don't have 20 yet.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 11:56 AM
link   
reply to post by thewanger

Is it just me but is not as pronounced as yesterday? I really do wish we could keep this thread on topic and in the scientific realm at least for now - please.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
reply to post by etcorngods

those websites in your sig are jokes?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

It sure does. I'm waiting now for the Norway Spiral enthusiasts to chime in.
and no I'm not poking fun. This is a fun subject to speculate on. I try not to let myself get freaked out or pessimistic anymore. If it's true we are going to flow into diverging realities shaped by our own attitudes then I want mine to be a nice one. And even if that doesn't pan out, it's been my observation that positive people seem to put into and get a lot out of life. So I've been convincing all my friends and family to blow sunshine and daisies out their butts. Lol

There isn't anything I can really do to stop the sun from acting kooky anyway so may as well watch the show.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazydaisy

Is it just me but is not as pronounced as yesterday? I really do wish we could keep this thread on topic and in the scientific realm at least for now - please.

Yeah, I think it is losing form. Sorry for going off topic, I'm too easily tempted.
2nd verse
edit on 18-10-2010 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by nobody you know

It's caused by the shovel craft that flew around the sun on 10/10

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
Suppose the sun IS prophecizing (sp) an event and it did it with Haiti and the olympics.. is the "ring" the LHC?

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
reply to post by dmefoc

what about a wedding ring? the collider makes sense being there is alot of stuff about it-

Time Warp, Bolivian Sun Gate, Iberworld Airbus A330-300, Sorcha Faal(who is that)?

www.bibliotecapleyades.net...
by Giuseppe
November 15, 2009

Few weeks ago Italian scientist Sergio Bertolucci, who is Director for Research and Scientific Computing at CERN said:

The titanic machine LHC may possibly create or discover previously unimagined scientific phenomena, or "unknown unknowns" - for instance "an extra dimension".

Out of this door might come something, or we might send something through it.

On 1st November, the same day of the big experiment at LHC, something really strange happened at Airbus A330-300:

An Iberworld Airbus A330-300 on behalf of Air Comet, registration EC-IJH performing flight A7-301 from Madrid Barajas, SP (Spain) to Santa Cruz (Bolivia) with about 170 passengers, did not land in Santa Cruz in Bolivia, but in Santa Cruz, CI (Canarian Islands - Spain), also known as Tenerife Norte or Tenerife Los Rodeos Airport.

After this mysterious event CERN scientists shut down the LHC blaming their failed experiment on a bird dropping a piece of bread onto outdoor machinery.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:24 PM
link   
no biggy guys it's just to filaments running across the face of the sun coming out of it's cornhole (coronal hole) rest easy worst that could happen is:

All tech. is whipped. (yay I love hunting camping and fishing)

Our faces melt off. (that's no fun)

Or a giant tsunami/earthquake. (earthquakes are like earths own theme ride and tsunami well hang ten brother surf's up!)

Nothing happens segregation and murder still exists.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cambury

those websites in your sig are jokes?

No, they are very serious. If you just stop by, not understanding what's beeing derived, they seem like it. Anything worth while is hard to learn. As in: Engineering vs Liberal Arts -- A degree from a hard school vs one from an easy school. Things that are of God follow that pattern.

Study the websites listed after my signature.
edit on 18-10-2010 by etcorngods because: added phrase

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Rustami

Wow, that's one of the most interesting links i've seen. Thanks for providing it.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   

See websites after my Signature.

See websites after my Signature.

See the websites after my signature.

There are no coincidences -- search for the word "Coincidence" on my blog

See websites after my Signature

Study the websites listed after my signature.

Wow.... that has to be the most advertisements to a website I have ever seen on a topic.

Why don't you just put "see my website after my signature" in your signature..

Anyway, like I thought, this whole ring on the Sun thing was a non-event. Cool looking but meaningless.

posted on Oct, 18 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
this is very interesting

new topics

top topics

<< 16  17  18    20  21  22 >>

join