It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Enormous Ring is Developing on the Sun!

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Riffrafter
reply to post by css1981

Thanks for the link.

LMAO - Did anyone else find the paragraph funny?

An awesome, monstrous, jaw-dropping, 400,000 km long filament of magnetism is stretched across the sun's southern hemisphere. If it collapses or erupts, as filaments often do, the result could be an Earth-directed coronal mass ejection. Meanwhile it is a fine target for backyard solar telescopes.

" A raving, murderous psychopath is pointing a huge loaded gun at your head. If he shoots, as murderous psychopaths often do, the results could be bullets directed right at you. Meanwhile it is a fine spectacle for passers-by to look at."

LMAO one of the funniest thing I read here so far!

Yo check it out!
I'm happy for the sun
And i'mma let you finish
But Saturn has one
of the biggest ring
of all time.
OF ALL TIME!!!

Kind of weird tho...
edit on 19-10-2010 by Esger because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   
reply to post by nobody you know

This is Mr. Lee the eclipse earthquake guy:
Because of this Bulge on the sun the Pacific Ocean,s ring of fire earthquakes 5.0 and higher shall increase right up to October 23, 2010 and a few weeks beyond.

Aloha,

Michael Kumukauoha Lee
Ewa Beach, Oahu, Hawaii

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:32 PM
link   
Great thread guys! Nothing else gets your blood boiling in the morning quite like a potential 2012 disaster type sun burst in a huge circle pointed right at us! LOL Even if this thing proves to be a normal day by day picture of the sun showing nothing more than "what our eyes want us to perceive" with that circle I must admit to this simple fact. I am definitely guilty of letting this thread fill my morning mind with thoughts of supernova and catastrophic Earth sun flares and armaggedon. So for that little bit of intellect coupled with a little bit of "scaring me" added into the mix, I thank you! ha And please dont tell me that I am the only one who had these thoughts from this "killer sun" thread!

-Dom
edit on 19-10-2010 by vincenz32 because: sp

edit on 19-10-2010 by vincenz32 because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-10-2010 by vincenz32 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 05:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GogoVicMorrow

Greetings,

Gee, talk about a lot of posts... I want to clarify.

In reference to the Solar Ring

This is not coincidence, for there is no such thing as chance. From a science mind itself, the notion would be absurd were it not for the inclination or belief that everything is systematically coherent, to say that within the 3rd and 4th dimensions of space/time, yes, one is able to record empirical data.

Intrinsically, we understand that there are "laws" which guide Nature, right. Well these "laws" are cyclical. Such that inherently anything to 'survive in nature', or exist in relative coherence, must be whole or must be apart of the whole matrix in hopes of acheiving a symbiotic relationship; a kinship we share with all biological life. In fact, all biological life on the planet and throughout the universe is born out or inspires through the geometric code, from which all laws revolve around, as does all fractals of manifest experience. All biological life passes through the same first 512 cell divisions before specializing into its own specie.

This web, universal blueprint is the creation pattern, the glyph or seed that 'coincidentally' inspires all stimulus. This symbol was known in middle earth and the Old world. Esoteric and more readily affiliated with the Kabbalah,
"an interpretation (exegesis, hermeneutic) key, "soul" of the Torah (Hebrew Bible), or the religious mystical system of Judaism claiming an insight into divine nature" (Crystalinks).

This pattern is called the Flower of Life. From it you can inscribe Metatron's cube which contains the 'visible', fundamental platonic solids, the geometrical building blocks of life.

Interestingly enough, all spiral formations found through nature, whether it be a nautilus shell, acorn, or the very spiral of the Milkyway Galaxy, they all follow the Fibonnaci Sequence: 0 1 1 2 3 5 8 13 21 34 55 etc.

The point is, this 'matrix' follows the perfected golden spiral or golden ratio, aka the Lost Cubit.

The golden ratio is infinite and does not emulate a definite end or beginning in manifest reality, because it in fact goes on forever. Therefore, how do you have Nature, aka matter replicate a matrix that is in effect perfect? You create a mirror image, all that is required is a starting point in order to lay a foundation in physicality.

..Bringing this back, This Solar Ring could very well be associated with Solar Flares. In effect the solar system, this gear box is shifting and has been for 13.7 billion years. At this point in history, we are approaching the end of a wavespell, ala 13 Moon Calendar, aka one cycle in the complete 20 cycle Mayan Calendar. It is predicted that there will be Solar Flares which will spike around 2012, but the point is that everything in the Universe is speeding up. The earth's Schuman resonance has been steadily increasing thanks to Greg Bradden's research. For the longest time, the Earth's Harmonic frequency resonated at 7.83 and since the 1980s, about, it has been steadily increasing.

If you break this down in frequency, as you shorten the period or wavelength, resulting in a greater frequency and readily a higher rate of oscillation, aka hertz.

The relevance of everything speeding up is that everything is evolving or rather about to 'break through' to a new paradigm. We are all synching up with the fundamental tone, whatever that does not align, resists will be purged and diffuse, therefore it becomes important to understand that polarities, resistances are usually negative experiences, such that they invoke discomfort or pain, for it is through relative resistance that a counter-intuitive belief pattern manifests in physicality in order to provide the suitor with his focal awareness.

13/20. 13 lunar cycles in a solar year. 13 joints in the human body. 20 digits for the 10 fingers and 10 toes. 20 circular systems (Mayan Calendar).

For more information look up Drunvalo on Google Video and watch Sacred Geometry 1 and 2. For a more in depth analyzes of this Solar Ring, I suggest looking into Drunvalo's, Ancient Secret of The Flower of Life books.

The information presented in the aformentioned books bring credible evidence for the science mind in order to comprehend the geometries associated with the Flower of Life and how this understanding is pervasive in a great majority if not all prosperous civilizations.

If you dont want to buy them at the very least download the pdf torrent.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
???

Wow, talking about a short post... I almost fall asleep after your second alinea..

It's funny though how you are talking in a 'scientific point of view' But the only point of view I see is that of the new age in your post..

Not that I don't mind..

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Solar Update - Sunspot 1112 is starting to lose size, but it continues to produce B and C-Class flares. There will continue to be a chance for C-Class activity.

The main feature around 1112 continues to be the huge Solar Filament that now stretches approx. 555,000 km across which is equivalent to around 39 planet earths across. A nice image captured by Jan Timmermans is shown below.

Sunspot 1116 has disappeared, however a returning region is rotating into view on the northeastern limb and is sprouting new sunspots. This area could be numbered 1117 on Tuesday.

Sunspot 1112 and Monster Filament (Monday)

For more pictures got to the main page at...
SolarCycle

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Thillum

If I had two stars, I'd leave them on your post.

Thanks for sharing that.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Thillum

Very well said. And how refreshing it is to know that the point of view I hold is still alive on this crazy forum. I left a while back, but come around now and then to see if anyone is waking the heck up.... you are, thank you.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Looks like it is going to explode and the middle is going to fly out leaving a donut hole.

Thank God I don't know a damn thing.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
These are the days where I wake up in my tiny little coffin rack with 120 guys around me and say... "Thank God I am in the Navy and on a Carrier, in the middle of the ocean."
wait a second.
If it were to blow it would evaporate all the water and still kill me...
DAMN IT!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by etcorngods

If you don't see the Sunspots in the shape of the Haitian Island group, or the Pacific Island group, or the Olympic emblem, you won't see anything new --- until after everyone else makes you see it. Most people are like you -- they see, and can't Perceive.

The word "Fundamental" also has an interesting Corn Gods Language translation.
See: www.abovetopsecret.com...

Everyone else, who? You are the only one who sees it, Sir! "Most people" see what you're seeing, yet cannot perceive it, because there's nothing there. You are part of the VERY few trying to turn something into nothing. However, nobody else can make you see that. You need to realize it on your own, based on the fact that nobody else is seeing what you are claiming is there. I will once again suggest you apply some logic, as I did in my first post.

Cheers,
Strype

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Use your brain
hmm.

phage? oz? resident astronomers or sun watchers?

I'm stuck, I've been digging through digital piles of old stereo images to no avail.

IM STUCK TOO - CAN NOT DETECT RING OF THIS MAGNITUDE.

New SDO satellite imagery doesn't show a massive ring. Is this on the far side?

sdo.gsfc.nasa.gov...

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthKix

yes, that filament is large, at 500k+ km, but still only 2x LD's (lunar distances).

nowhere near the size of the original posted images. solar surface magnetic maps also

do not show a massive disturbance apart from this filament.
edit on 10/20/2010 by drphilxr because: km instead of mi

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 09:28 AM
link   

Still here. No solar winds from this ring knocking out communications today.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Esger

Ok that made me LOL.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
looks interesting

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Vilkata
reply to post by Rustami

That link starts off with the disclaimer:

This is interesting but false information circulating.

Giving the site itself slightly more credibility, but at the expense of this specific article.

Until about 5 years there was a tabloid sold at supermarket ck-out counters. Twice they published a story about a DC-3, which took off in 1937 from Germany, and landed in Brazil "last week". The plane contained the skeletons of the crew and passengers -- with pictures and interviews with Brazilian officials.

Hey buddy....have a link to that article???That would be an awesome read if that in fact did happen....also whats the name of the "tabloid"? Is it Brasilian ? .....

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 12:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by ringht_n_wrong

Originally posted by Vilkata
reply to post by Rustami

That link starts off with the disclaimer:

This is interesting but false information circulating.

Giving the site itself slightly more credibility, but at the expense of this specific article.

Until about 5 years there was a tabloid sold at supermarket ck-out counters. Twice they published a story about a DC-3, which took off in 1937 from Germany, and landed in Brazil "last week". The plane contained the skeletons of the crew and passengers -- with pictures and interviews with Brazilian officials.

Hey buddy....have a link to that article???That would be an awesome read if that in fact did happen....also whats the name of the "tabloid"? Is it Brasilian ? .....

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

I would like to read up on that too. I have tried searching for it but yet to find anything even closely related. maybe I am just looking in the wrong places.

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Its all good...I doubt very much that this will turn into anything severe...its just one of those things....but if im wrong or anybody that has great amount of knowledge on this topic is wrong I guess the sun ejects and we all die

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 01:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Rhadamanthus

I know I remember reading that in the Weekly World News years ago, but I can't find anything on it now! It even had pictures supposedly taken of the plane and the skeletons!

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23  24 >>

join