It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was D4rk kn1ghts prophecy right ! Reports and videos of "Dancing lights" over El Paso

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 06:03 PM
link   
reply to post by chupa-chups

When I last spoke to DK he was attempting to arrange a meeting with a mod so that his credentials could be verified. He seemed totally genuine in what he was saying and doing. The poster of the 2008 thread had a diffirent mindset to the DK that posted his initial warning.

Respects

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 08:59 PM
link   
I haven't read that thread in a while but didn't he say that would happen in 2011?
October 28, 2011 to be exact?

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
I just got through reading almost all his posts on this matter, and to put it briefly, he says that everything you see happening in the sky is a hoax, and the sooner you believe this, the better off you will be.

He doesn't mention 2010 at all, other than to say everything cumulates on 10-28-11. Hopefully he didn't get his end date wrong.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:01 AM
link   
From my personal journal:

Tuesday, November 4, 1997

I had a dream where I saw a group of people standing outside at night, watching the sky. I went out to see what they were looking at. No one was in a panic, they were just in awe of what they were seeing. I walked up beside my neighbors and looked up and saw bright big stars that were glowing in different colors. There were at least a dozen, one being super bright, more than the others. They were moving around, forming different shapes, mostly diamond, pyramid, and small versions of constellations. At first I laughed out loud as I watched them.

One of the bright stars came falling down toward the earth and it came straight back up into the sky and sat there. Everyone in unison said "ooohhh" when this happened. I ran back into the house and told my mom, that we needed to get in the car and leave. She laughed and told me that everything was going to be okay, and to look at the TV. And when I did, I saw President Clintons wife Hilary on there speaking from behind a podium, and then a very high quality video aired showing an elevator of some sort that had been built, that could take you directly up to a space station. There was a group of people riding in this elevator and they were talking about their stay in the space station. Someone was filming them going up and you could see blurry stars outside of the window of the elevator. Then the news reporter returned after airing this clip to talk about how the construction of this elevator, somehow might have caused this group of stars to begin moving in the sky, and that as of that time they didn't know exactly why it was happening. ---- End of Dream----

When I told this dream to my brother he laughed and said it was because I had went to see Gattaca twice!

-------------------------------

I followed a link from the El Paso thread over to D4rk's original thread and spent some time reading. I immediately started to think of my dream! There's probably not a connection at all, but the stars dancing in the sky... it just resonated with me. This is the first time I've ever shared something that personal on the internet, so it makes me nervous. If you have any comments on my dream, I'd appreciate it. Otherwise, I'm very curious about the Dark Knight prediction. Thank you

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:18 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Thank you for your post and Im sure that others like myself feel honoured that you shared your dream with us.

There are so many unanswered questions about the DK thread. There seemed to be an almost cult status building round his post and words at the time he posted. His warning seemed to many to be genuine , as was the respect he gained from so many in here. (This can be viewed and felt in the replies in the thread)

His demise from ATS was strange to say the least The banning was in my opinion " out of the blue" to the extent that the camera thread he authored, in which he was banned continued for some time after he was stopped posting.

Respects

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I'm about at the tail end of his original thread. I'm just going to keep an open mind about this, and I guess we will see what comes next year around this time.

Thanks

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
I have found further, and I might add pretty interesting information re DK here

www.godlikeproductions.com...

They speak about what may have been a weapon (Bluebeam, hologram) that scared the Iraqi`s to surrender during the first gulf war. DK is mentioned as is his banning from ATS.

Another piece of the jigsaw.

Respects
edit on 17-10-2010 by captiva because: insite

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Thank you! I bookmarked this and will check this out later.

Do you mind if I ask a question? I've never really paid much attention to the Norway Spiral. Did it make a noise?

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Thunder heart woman

Some say the spiral was caused by a noise, frequency, but I am usnsure if it was ever mentioned that people heard any sound when it was displaying.

I take it like me you are looking at whether the Norway spiral was connected in any way to DK`s story. It crossed my mind at the time and again lured me back to his original thread.

In my opinion there have been many failed prophecies here on ATS but none have seen the author banned before completion. Whatever happened in the 2008 thread was enough to see a very well respected member kicked out of here, no one offered any explanation other than he was a "hoaxer" and it all left a very bad taste in the mouth.

Respects
edit on 17-10-2010 by captiva because: Dropped an "o"

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 03:54 AM
link   
This is all very interesting, and yes, soon as I read his thread the Norway spiral came to mind. Now I'm curious to see if maybe it had a sound to it. I have so much to read now

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

I agree, normally threads like his , especially prediction threads, will have me laughing and leaving them, due to the fact they are just so absurd. However, sometimes, there comes a thread that you can't ignore, but you don't know why. It just reeks of honesty.

I can't explain it, I just believe there was definitely something going on there.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:37 AM
link   
I believe DK is/was a hoaxer.

The way he spelled "d4rk kn1ght" (replacing some letters with numbers) is the way pubescent hax0r and w4r3z kiddies use to spell words - not someone I would take for serious at all.

CaseCloser

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CaseCloser

I fully agree.

Names with numbers in them is just silly.

Kinda of like playing a game of overwhelming intellectual concluder of claims or their content.

-m0r

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
reply to post by CaseCloser

I would never claim someone to be a hoaxer based on how they spell or write their membership name. I think that DK welcoming a meeting with a mod at the time of his initial thread, plus his overall honesty in the thread, points towards someone who was quite willing to undergo strong scrutiny.

Respects

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

A name with numbers is not indicative of lying. Nor is touching your face, or looking down with your eyes. Those are myths, speech inflection, body language, micro expressions and words etc, those tell you a lot about deception.

But we cannot go on that due to the fact we can't speak to DK. All we have to go on is text.

Normally when someone is hoaxing or lying to gain attention , they usually mock, belittle and act like children in order to convince (those manipulating via deception , NLP, or psychologically don't use those tactics, they are usually more covert) those who deceive overtly are usually easier to spot, but Dark Knight was always polite, he repeated certain phrases over and over again as if he had little time and was using that time to get his point across to as many as he could. He even stated he wasn't trying to "Convince anyone" he was just trying to remove his own personal guilt by informing others.

He even offered to have a moderator come over to his house and sit with him and his wife so he could reveal everything to them, in order to have his story confirmed. However no Mod ever did get back to him on that. That hints to me that he was being honest.

There was something about DK that depicted kindness and honesty. Whether or not he was being honest, I don't know. If he was hinting about a great worldwide UFO deception or Bluebeam, then yes, I could believe that, because I believe with every inch of my being that we are being deceived , there are NO aliens.

edit on 17-10-2010 by JJBB22 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:16 AM
link   

One of the major give aways is the nature of these craft in the sky. they will be orbs and disk shaped craft that shine, a bright silver in colour.

I know we are not discussing the "balloon' theory here, so I'll keep this brief. We had two sets of balloons that day in NYC. The yellow ones which were filmed and are obviously balloons. Then the small silver party balloons, only seen in a still photograph, sitting on a table. The silver objects seen in the sky however, was bright silver in color and bigger than the silver party balloons, and did not rise rapidly the same way the yellow balloons did.

I'm not willing to dismiss his prediction until October 28, 2011 arrives and passes without anything happening. Wherever he is at this time, I hope that he and his family are healthy, happy, and safe.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:17 AM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

I agree in total with your post and fully expect the "Usual Suspects" to visit this thread. If they do it will be interesting due to having the 2006 thread available for all to read as verification of what he wrote. Alas the debunkers will have a bit of reading to do before derail attempts and will have to be sure before posting.

Respects

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by CaseCloser
I believe DK is/was a hoaxer.

The way he spelled "d4rk kn1ght" (replacing some letters with numbers) is the way pubescent hax0r and w4r3z kiddies use to spell words - not someone I would take for serious at all.

CaseCloser

Not if the name Dark Knight was already in use on ATS - if so he would have needed to spell it differently to use the name.

I guess we will have to wait and see, but his was a most fascinating thread and his warnings for the future seemed to be sincere and plausible. If we believe that a government is capable of 9/11 and 7/7 then to believe that they would use holograms to create a UFO related hoax to fool the masses is not such a big step. In fact I remember reading in a thread that the planes in 9/11 were holograms.

And also when reading about the norway spiral Dark Knight did come to mind. I do think that they have the technology, although whether or not it has and will be used in this way we may never know.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
reply to post by YarlanZey

Thanks for reminding me of why DK used the spelling that he did. I remember it mentioned on a thread,,,(Will look now to find it) that he used the spelling he did so not to be confused or point to the batman film at the time. I remember others thinking that his thread was about the film at first.

Respects

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 05:53 AM
link   
reply to post by captiva

And we also have to remember that some of the adults who use ATS do not have perfect grammar and for some english is not even their first language.

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join