It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Was D4rk kn1ghts prophecy right ! Reports and videos of "Dancing lights" over El Paso

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by captiva

lol looks like it, Might be because I missed that page when I woke this morning, I am pretty tired, ><

*sigh* I have so many things going on I can't keep up :/

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by JJBB22

When you get to that stage you should always take a computer break buddy. ATS isnt the place for a mind that is already overactive or under pressure, it only makes it worse.

respects to you and thanks for the research and support.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
By the sound of it you need a break, I know I am taking a long break tonight and planning on getting back to stuff tomorrow afternoon. But when you are tired and already stressed its always best to take a break. I have already started moving some more of DK's stuff, but tomorrow, I should be able to finish it up after my dentist appointment.

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

I have just had a synchronisitic moment while in another thread about babylon. Antar, a member mentioned that he had heard, like me, babylon mentioned on TV and radio over the last few days. Could this be us being made aware before the artifacts that are mentioned in Bluebeam are found. the ones that re-write religious history?

Interesting.

Thread is here....

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 19 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
That is interesting, I just have recently joined a conspiracy forum and I am getting into really doing more and more research on things, when I came across 3 things online today that had to do with Babylon, even though that wasn't what I was looking for. Is it a coincidence?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   
Could someone PM me with where the DK threads are being moved? I'd like to re read them too, especially the 2006 thread that is being discussed here. Thank you!

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 02:00 AM
link   
Thank you evilbat!

Found this: "Jan 2007 in America you will have to get home land security to grant permission to leave the USA..."
Page 6 of the 2006 thread. What year was it we were required to have passports to go to Mexico?

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:42 AM
link   
I believe it was in 2008, and if I'm wrong please correct me! My eyes are burning from reading too much the past few days lol.

I will say that the crucifix hologram, gave me an anxiety attack after watching the youtube.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
I believe it was in 2008, and if I'm wrong please correct me! My eyes are burning from reading too much the past few days lol.

I will say that the crucifix hologram, gave me an anxiety attack after watching the youtube.

2006 was the original, and I am also transferring the 2008 which was his second thread. Its strange how he waited for 2 years. not really sure as to why, but I will see if he left? or if he was here and was just being quiet for awhile over that 2 year period, just by checking to see if he did replies in that 2 years. I think Snoopy can tell us more at this point??

Hilda
edit on 20-10-2010 by pmbhuntress because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
reply to post by pmbhuntress

Thanks for all your work on this. I'm new to DK's threads and have found alot of things he said resonating with me at this time.

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
I am finding it strange though because I have been visiting this new forum lately, and according to that there was someone a woman, whom was predicting things to happen and she actually predicted all the bank problems, and the stock market drop back in 2007. The worst part is she predicted it 2 years before it happened. So now with some of them talking there about 2011, it makes me think of DK's old posts. I really need to read through all 129 pages to learn everything about this lady, but still its amazing, why so many around the same dates???

I find it strange because we have predictions for 2012, then we have OB's 2012 stuff, then we have DK's stuff for 2011, now a lady with 2011, 2012, and 2013????? (Whom has had many predictions by the sound of it since 2005 come true already)

Its weird if you ask me, Can all of these people be talking about the same types of things?

Hilda

posted on Oct, 20 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Who is OB and could anyone link me to the threads? Thank you!
2nd line

posted on Oct, 21 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by Thunder heart woman
Who is OB and could anyone link me to the threads? Thank you!
2nd line

Its at the link that I gave you, you will see both OB's and DK's, I am about ready to move it from there to a more private area where I wont be having Rex, gawking at stuff all the time, I do not trust him at all. Ever wonder why I keep getting blocked from AU? OB was originally a member at the old hub, then that was merged with AU.

But he also had loads of posts where he was warning people, of what was to come. Peter was telling me yesterday to get prepared by the first of 2011, so something is coming, its just reading through tons, of posts, and replies to find out what.

Hilda

posted on Oct, 22 2010 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Thank you

I have been thinking about DK today, and how he said that everything would start out slowly. Do you think that this is what we've been seeing? A slow build up that seems to be accelerating?

posted on Oct, 25 2010 @ 07:53 AM
link   
It does seem to me that things are slowly building up. It may just be my opinion, but still it seems that way. Of course I am sure that others will say as usual that there is nothing to worry about but still it makes you wonder.

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 02:41 AM
link   

edit on 12-11-2010 by Thunder heart woman because: need to regroup my thoughts

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
So what's going on over the skies lately? Any of you that follow DK's threads think this has anything to do with events in the sky culminating? Don't they seem to be really frequent this week? Question I have is - why the U.S.? Are other parts of the world seeing the same odd contrails and streaking lights? Hope you guys are still following or checking this thread..

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
reply to post by christine76

Hi and yes, although the thread looks a bit neglected there is work going on in the background. I will post some thoughts and info over the weekend.

respects

posted on Nov, 12 2010 @ 08:51 PM
link   
What I mean to post was, I explained blue beam to someone who is very respected. Although he seemed to find it a little out there, he thought about it and said that he would not doubt that they can take pictures and project them on our skies. And so one thought I had was maybe these things we are seeing are blue beam. I don't know, but I know that they feel these recent things are signs of ww3 coming. Ever since I read dk's posts I can't seem to shake some of the things he talks of. It seems to resonate within me, maybe in my dreams.

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join