It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

For the Students of ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Let me start off by saying that I am in college and have been for the past five years. Many times I have wanted a place to go to discuss all the different subjects that I encounter. I have opened this thread because i assume that there are many students whom frequent ATS, like me. I also assume that their are many ATS members who would like to drop in and share their vast knowledge from time to time. Here we have a thread for people to come together and get help on their lessons or just have a general conversation about something that they are learning about to get a better understanding. Anywho.... Anyone got any questions? I certainly dont claim to know all the answers so please dont flame me if i dont know something. Im sure someone around here will.

MessOnTheFED!

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:37 PM
link   
Hello I am a college student as well, in my fourth year. I probably know many of the same things you do, and have the same problems wanting to dicuss them with people. Isn't it hard trying to figure out how much to tell people to stoke their interest, but not enough so that you look like a lunatic? We are in the most awake age range, and I know that there are plenty of college student probably lurking these boards just like I did for the last 5 years.

My question is do you think anything "big" is going to happen before the end of this year? I want to see if you answers are similar. I believe that I have (more or less) figured out alot and am eager to share my thoughts

Thanks for starting this topic, I have seen some of your posts previously and I know you are a level-headed person

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 04:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Skerrako

Thank you friend. Im nt one to speculate on the future. Im sure something bad will happen someday, but thats not the true reason of this thread. Is there any subject that you are studying in college that you might be having problems with?

MOTF!

new topics

join