It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Gay Teen Suicide Scam-This article could become controversial

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:46 PM
link   
Before reading this article realize that there is some harsh language in it...I posted it tho to see where the ATS community stands on the issue....Check it out and leave your thoughts...
www.henrymakow.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Not to go against my Liberal views here. I don't support Same Sex marriage. The reason is how people who support it present themselves to me. I posted a video of an video on youtube where they try to be so obscene to get attention. It doesn't go with me. The same with people changing their sex. I have heard stories of children and adults killing themselves because they were made fun of. But turn the TV on today and you'll programs with same sex characters presented in the spotlight. Don't much teens watch television these days? I don't see any of these programs being taken of the networks.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Romantic_Rebel
Not to go against my Liberal views here. I don't support Same Sex marriage. The reason is how people who support it present themselves to me. I posted a video of an video on youtube where they try to be so obscene to get attention. It doesn't go with me. The same with people changing their sex. I have heard stories of children and adults killing themselves because they were made fun of. But turn the TV on today and you'll programs with same sex characters presented in the spotlight. Don't much teens watch television these days? I don't see any of these programs being taken of the networks.

They often try to present 'everything' as normal. The biggest deception is that sex changes even exist; the fallacy that a man, for example, can have his genitals cut off and have a mock vagina formed and take some estrogen and now he's a female.
edit on 15-10-2010 by IamCorrect because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by IamCorrect

I know what you're saying. Humans are the death of humans. Not Gods, aliens, animals or what not. Slowly and noticeably we're killing one another off.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:03 PM
link   
did you know,in WW2,allied submarines were not allowed to carry gay sailors because they feared they would attract radar detection.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
reply to post by logicalthinking

The usual angry right-wing malarkey from a guy that sounds like a cross between Lyndon LaRouche and Glenn Beck.

Sounds like someone has some issues....

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by ewokdisco

Just because I can and since a war has been brought up. I would like to share this.
Hypocrisy at it's finest.
What?
Click the What?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco
did you know,in WW2,allied submarines were not allowed to carry gay sailors because they feared they would attract radar detection.

I thought everyone knew that.

edit on 15-10-2010 by Tykonos because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:13 PM
link   
true story, i saw it on the day today news programme in the UK.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ewokdisco

You must be refering to gay-dar...

new topics

top topics

join