It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chilean miners and number 33. Superstition or Brainwash? Maybe just seduction of the media

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   

Strangely this calamity not caught my attention until I saw the powerful confluence numerological with which it was involved. I think that goes far beyond mere coincidence.
To show the following facts

Miners in Chile and are known as "Los 33 de Atacama."
The message that came from seven feet under realizing the good health of miners consisted of seven words and 33 letters.
The news of successful rescue occurred in week 33 of year
The drill Schramm T-130 was digging for 33 days.
journalists stationed in the desert town of Copiapo come from 33 countries.
The day the miners managed to contact was 22 from 8 in 2010. Together these numbers give the figure of 33.
rescue efforts were day 13 of 10 of 2010 and if added gives 33
I think there are also more 33 numbers coicidences but so far these are enough to make example.

Too weird, it might be a manipulating event? it has some purpose?
That connection can there be?

suspicion arises when we think ...
Many receive lucrative offers to appear on television, and that his story is brought to the big screen and books.
They agreed not to talk to the media about their experiences and asked a lawyer to prepare a contract to split in equal shares all the benefits they report the story of their experiences.
Undoubtedly they become media stars

If this is not a manipulating event then coincidences are amazing, it may mean something in our reality?
mmhh maybe... or maybe not
I do not buy the exaggerated positivism generated by this event. thoughts?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by zaper

Strangely this calamity not caught my attention until I saw the powerful confluence numerological with which it was involved. I think that goes far beyond mere coincidence.
To show the following facts

Miners in Chile and are known as "Los 33 de Atacama."
The message that came from seven feet under realizing the good health of miners consisted of seven words and 33 letters.
The news of successful rescue occurred in week 33 of year
The drill Schramm T-130 was digging for 33 days.
journalists stationed in the desert town of Copiapo come from 33 countries.
The day the miners managed to contact was 22 from 8 in 2010. Together these numbers give the figure of 33.
rescue efforts were day 13 of 10 of 2010 and if added gives 33
I think there are also more 33 numbers coicidences but so far these are enough to make example.

Too weird, it might be a manipulating event? it has some purpose?
That connection can there be?

suspicion arises when we think ...
Many receive lucrative offers to appear on television, and that his story is brought to the big screen and books.
They agreed not to talk to the media about their experiences and asked a lawyer to prepare a contract to split in equal shares all the benefits they report the story of their experiences.
Undoubtedly they become media stars

If this is not a manipulating event then coincidences are amazing, it may mean something in our reality?

Excellent observation, you get a star from me. I also see some symbolism there
which is maybe what is going on in the World politically and financiallly.
Check it out

The Political View:
US Midterm elections
Political problems in China, the retired Communist party leaders statement to the
Politcal Party Headquarters and Internet dissemination thereof.
Moscow's mayor was sacked and he stated Russia was slipping back into it's old ways.
EU falling apart, people marching in the streets.
Iran and it's nuclear power ambitions.

The Financial View:
US Financial crisis
EU Financial crisis
China is damned if it does and damned if it doesn't financially.
Russia seems to be doing ok however if the EU crashes, it will crash and politically
destabilize Eastern Europe and vice versa which means a whole lot of angry Eastern
Europeans on it's doorstep.
Iran is a powder keg waiting to be lit by a number of detractors if there is a war in Iran
oil prices skyrocket and the Western Markets crash.

The mining miracle:
Against all odds, Hard work, Prayer and determination the miners were pulled to safety.
What it CAN mean for the World politically and financially, the same as the mining miracle.
I'm sure there is much more there, that is just a quick view of the tip of the Iceberg.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Ah! Numerology and the numbers 33 and 69. Only those within the "network" would know the meaning those two numbers. It's a recurring number from my "neck of the woods", by the way. Just TPTB messing with people's minds. That's all. Nothing significant.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

Excellent observation, you get a star from me. I also see some symbolism there
which is maybe what is going on in the World politically and financiallly.
Check it out

...The mining miracle:
Against all odds, Hard work, Prayer and determination the miners were pulled to safety.
What it CAN mean for the World politically and financially, the same as the mining miracle.
I'm sure there is much more there, that is just a quick view of the tip of the Iceberg.

thanks Mr D i am checking the last news and its realy weird.

The Spanish newspaper La Razon also compared the rescue with the first moon landing in 1969, which was seen at that time about 600 million people. indicates that there were more units of satellites then World Cup in South Africa.
The media analyst Howard Kurtz called it "a perfect television history" with "a touch of danger, but with a happy ending expected."
"Knight Center for Journalism in the Americas" at the University of Texas mentioned, this can only be compared to landing on the moon, the visit of Pope John Paul II to Poland after the fall of the Berlin Wall or the aborted mission Apollo 13.
Process is already in the first film on "33"
Spanish producer and Antena 3 Films Factory Dynamo Colombian produce the television movie "The 33, San Jose"
Rescue of 33 miners are in the the wholewide world covers

The last rescuer did not extinguish the light lol What a tv show!
There are a lot of human catastrophes around the world, because they are not followed the same way?
Maybe there was something viral in this peculiar transmission.

I keep thinking that this event was used for something long rehearsed and orchestrated

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zaper

"I keep thinking that this event was used for something long rehearsed and orchestrated"

Care to explain? To what end?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by pikypiky
Ah! Numerology and the numbers 33 and 69. Only those within the "network" would know the meaning those two numbers. It's a recurring number from my "neck of the woods", by the way. Just TPTB messing with people's minds. That's all. Nothing significant.

I agree, TPTB no doubt but... "nothing significant"?
Not all the people is aware.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D
reply to post by zaper

"I keep thinking that this event was used for something long rehearsed and orchestrated"

Care to explain? To what end?

Its the comment in my previous post too, risked venturing into this statement but maybe there was something viral in this peculiar transmission.
The size of the media coverage made it ideal for this.
From Timbuktu to the hell this tv drama-show was seen.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
Interesting NWO controversial stuff about this number 33

Three (3) is the first sacred number, the first perfect number (Westcott, p. 41). Three represents the Pagan Trinity." (Westcott, p. 37). It is represented geometrically in the triangle, and spiritually as the Third Eye Of Hinduism. Occultists will multiply and add three to other sacred numbers to create new numbers. However, they also group threes in two's and threes, because they believe in the principle of "intensification", i.e., that greater power is achieved when a sacred number is grouped. In the case of three, greater intensification is achieved when it is shown as 33, or 333. When Hitler committed suicide, he arranged the timing details so as to create a triple three (333). Can you see how 333 formed the framework for this momentous occasion? Of course, 333 + 333 equals 666. Occultists have used 333 as the hidden symbol by which they present the more offensive number 666. When the details of an event are so arranged as to contain certain sacred occult numbers or numeric combinations, this is literally an occult signature on the event. Only occultists will recognize this signature.

uhmmm massive coincidence of 33 in the chilean event...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
more interesting info about this famous number

The number 33 and the compass and square are such important symbols of the illumined elite. 33.33 degrees of the great circle of the earth represents 2012 nautical miles. Mount Hermon in Phoenicia, the first location of extraterrestrial influence with man, lies precisely at 33.33dg north 33.33dg east ... 2,012 miles from the equator and 2,012 miles from the prime meridian. To be completely accurate, the number of nautical miles in 33.33 degrees of the earth is 2012 ".9" This corresponds to the year and date that the ancient Mayans of middle America believed their calendar will end, December 21st, 2012.
edit on 15-10-2010 by zaper because: typo

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
reply to post by zaper

There are no concidences.

Maybe we are all in the pit of hell. Maybe things are gonna get really scary. It might get dark, There will be food shortages , but if you hang in there it will be ok in the end. Watch out for those rescue capsules been lowered down.

edit on 15-10-2010 by JohnySeagull because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Caught this on another thread ( Credit to 'Whos Ready')

Its very relavent to this thread.

vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
Caught this on another thread ( Credit to 'Whos Ready')

Its very relavent to this thread.

watch this... its amazing

Now speculation that the miners were part of a trigger, a message to the more powerful Masons in the world and that's why nasa intervened since NASA was created by Nazi Masonic.
- There are 33 meters away from the hole to where the host was
- The name of the capsule is "Fenix" * the Egyptian god, the bird that is reborn from the ashes.
- The last thing the miners will leave "is the one with most experience of all" interesting because 33 represents the entry to the masoneria *
- Nearly all the miners out with sunglasses "bone with a bandage on the eyes" Introduction to Freemasonry.
A miner has invested pentragrama tshirt with the symbol of witchcraft and satanic powers very powerful. The star of Chile's enblema is with the two points down, the inverted star is the satanic goat, is the symbol that Eliphas name as the symbol of the goat, the symbol of Baphomet, the god of the Templars and then Masons. He has written over the phrase: "Thank you Lord." The Lord of Darkness, is then lucifer?

Masonic initiation is known, begins in the depths of the earth to go to the Light.
This event could be the beginning for those who control the strings and caves in the world making their world dictatorship called the new world order.

I think now ... is no coincidence that about 420 international banks are claiming for the unification, just one currency? more clues that could lead to a NWO?
edit on 15-10-2010 by zaper because: typo, sorry my english sux sometimes lol

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   

Maybe that was all it was: a positivism made by TPTB.

If you think about it, there is no good and evil outside from you...if you create good thoughts or evil thoughts or conspiracy thoughts, then in turn that is what it becomes to YOU,goodness or evil or a conspiracy.

Meditate and find your answer within.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by adkchamp

thats bizzare. i was just about to say the exact same thing. eactly the same, honest.

anyway , the analysis of this is only beginning. there are a hundred different ways to approach it. the most obvious is the '33' mason/illuminati angle. it is important to look outside the obvious angle.

i do believe there maybe something very important in this for all of us.

(the message in this whole story is biblical) thats another story to it and how they had god and the devil fighting within their heads. god won

then we have god flipped = dog

devil flipped = lived?

flip live = evil?

and on and on and on

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by adkchamp

Maybe that was all it was: a positivism made by TPTB.

If you think about it, there is no good and evil outside from you...if you create good thoughts or evil thoughts or conspiracy thoughts, then in turn that is what it becomes to YOU,goodness or evil or a conspiracy.

Meditate and find your answer within.

lol you sound as "the secret" movie. (i dont believe at all, 50% propaganda)
Nope, i dont believe in good or evil outside of us, we are that polarity. I am posting this event and the strange coincidence because its there, if you are aware of our reality you have open mind, it doesnt mean you are "attracting" these thoughts.
Our energy is intrinsically connected to our world. Quantum physics yep

well, that is other topic... we are in the meaning of the miners rescue.

Thanks for sharing

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by JohnySeagull
reply to post by adkchamp

thats bizzare. i was just about to say the exact same thing. eactly the same, honest.

...anyway , the analysis of this is only beginning. there are a hundred different ways to approach it. the most obvious is the '33' mason/illuminati angle. it is important to look outside the obvious angle.

i do believe there maybe something very important in this for all of us.

No one could hardly not to see these elements, the bird Phonenix 33 degrees symbols (the capsule named phoenix and tied 33 number to the whole event) and the inverted star used by that Chilean in the pic.

Why he wears inverted star emulating the star in the flag? Chile flag has the same five-pointed star but upwards, nosense the way that star in his tshirt.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0551c33757df.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/0b44beb7e287.jpg[/atsimg]

I dont know but its pretty obvius linking to the same star inverted of baphomet symbol.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/bcfc936e3780.jpg[/atsimg]

I find difficult to see outside of this angle lol

What i am sure is... by the size of the mediatic cover this event was the trigger for something. I am not sure what but you are right, the analysis is only beginning, the massive simbolic elements are incredible, shocking.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
Do not forget to consider that Chile may have been attacked by HAARP in the powerful earthquake in late February.
The president of Chile, the main protagonist of this rescue, with a meteoric rise in popularity (Piñera had 56% approval before finding the miners after finding 65% and 75% after the rescue), he publicly told to medios that 33 is the magic number. The president of Chile was visiting a Masonic lodge almost a year before, as in preparation for its mandate.

The narrative of this event seems to indicate that it was clearly a ritual with a theme of rebirth, or resurrection-pagan or christian, Osiris or Christ, the light that emerges from the darkness and millions of people, witnessed these symbols designed to be planted in the archetypal psyche, packed as television reality show, overreacting emotions that goes beyond the real? simulacrum of union? (its only we can feel that when some emotional tragedy is seen on television?) disturbing to think about it.

uhmmm It seem a HOAX impressive a kind of message from the Masonic leadership to give a message to the whole world... what message? maybe... "you belong us" !

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:00 AM
link   
You can suspend disbelief for a while.

You can try and pretend that the repeated occurance of 33 is just coincidence. Sometimes you might even hope it is just coincidences because when you realise there are no coincidences it gets a bit darker.

People can say its just a little odd that 33 is turning up a lot over this one rescue. Maybe 33 is some sort of postive magical number.

But there was one of those coincidences when I seen it just hit me between the eyes like a slegdehammer.

The one that makes me think somebody is really taking the p*ss. Somebody is really having a great big laugh at all of us.

I actually had to go and get a calender and check it becuase I couldn't believe it.

September 11th. Kinda big day.
October 13th Miners resuce with whole world watching.

Yep. 33days from Sept 11th to Oct 13th.

That kinda seals the deal for me.

(Just on sidenote. I do believe those miners went through a terrible expierience and had to live for many weeks underground not knowing if they would live or die. Whatever this whole bloody show was really about I sure the miners had no idea what was going on.)

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 03:54 PM
link   
pretty good video, it gets you thinking

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 16 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by craig-sansum

that video is shocking rubbish. he obviously has not been following the story.

if he watched any of the coverage of the miners he would have answers to all his dumbass questions.

i'm guessing is IQ is 33.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join