It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Video Proof The Sea Floor Moved....Discussion of Explosions in the Gulf...Is BP Causing Them?

page: 35
<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Yeah I was watching that yesterday. I worry about using information from some of those people too!
I don't want us or BK getting discredited due to those people claiming crazy stuff. Witnesses or information providers are always being checked for their sources.

Ektar

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
Does anyone remember THIS??? From September 9
It looks like this BOP has been blown up, and oil pouring from it! I don't recall any of this....Once again....forget what the title says ....
This shows that one of the three BOPS blew up and was gushing oil on SEPTEMBER 9......and what is that huge thing growing on it? I have been going through older video and starting to find some things I never saw before....once again FORGET THE BUG STUFF LOL!

edit on 17-11-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-11-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

I believe that was 9 July...even BeePee said July 9...some times it's confusing when
they are switched back & forth. I"m used to day month yr...but a feed I was watching earlier
was saying mo day yr...

Ektar

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   

Just posted today - Chouest Holiday out of the water
edit on 17-11-2010 by berkeleygal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Interesting! The neptune has been saying "stay clear 2 miles" for weeks now....wonder why? I am going to try to find out where that place is....if I do, I'll let you know. Thanks girl!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

Wow....that has to be on purpose to confuse LOL! I forgot the British do dates like that....I'm used to month, day year LOL....so how do we know which is which?

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

The funny thing is, they are getting excellent footage of REAL things, that are scary enough, without having to make stuff up.....but it ruins any credibility when they start talking about seeing devil faces and aliens!

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Does this look like the facility on the above video where the person says Dhouest Holiday is? If so, it's the Nasa Facility in New Orleans....the section I circled resembles it (the 2 round structures etc....what do you think?

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/af1032a08e4f.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:05 PM
link   
reply to post by berkeleygal

Good get Berkeley!! We have been trying to locate the Chouest Holiday for months now...
Did you guys notice the video is BeePee? That dude must never sleep!! LOL!

Ektar

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Ektar

On the comments for that video at YT a few people say they believe it is the Tampa Bay ship repair facility.

There are a couple more BeePee videos regarding Choest Holiday, I think I will post them here in case we havent seen them. Too lazy to look back to see if they were posted preciously

back in a few

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:18 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
One more, from MSMILKYTHECLOWN, dated Sept. 29

I have to go eat now.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 08:35 PM
link   
Bp oil blow out Horizon uk bbc

Think you might find this intresting enough to add or detract from some theories about the big bp oil incident hope this documentory might help a little with some of your answers, really is worth watching how they tried to cap it and the many ways of doing so.

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
Chouest Holiday has been around all along...it just slipped by unnoticed & it's my own video...not the
best video but you can see it's 1 Nov...

You can also search Edison Chouest Offshore...

Ektar

posted on Nov, 17 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by SE7EN

Hi SE7EN nice to have you here. I would really like to watch that episode you posted,
however it says not available in my area. Is there something I need to do?
Thanks!

Ektar

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   
You might be lucky if you get the episode in parts on youtube seeng as its in the uk you have the same problems as me I can't watch anything in the us. unless the us have a Horizon website or a us version of the bbc i player. ill have a look around and see ifI can find it for you. The only thing I can think of is an idenity cloaker and then use a proxy server uk/us to watch it , shame bbc dont allow our friends across the pond to watch this
edit on 22/11/2007 by SE7EN because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 19 2010 @ 11:12 AM
link   
Just want to see what you all make of THIS....it's from late october....starts out with clouds and then a firestorm! This is the worst I have seen.....I almost couldn't believe my eyes. The fireworks begin at 3:30....MAJOR one at 4:53

edit on 19-11-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2010 by StealthyKat because: (no reason given)

edit on 19-11-2010 by StealthyKat because: correction

top topics

<< 32  33  34    36  37  38 >>

join