It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White women portrayed as sex objects to be taken by minorities

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Use your brain
Furthermore, when I say "brown people" I refer to anyone who would not check the caucasian box on government forms (apart from Asians). It's funny that I get called out for saying brown people, when that is the term most commonly used by Hispanic (mestizo in origin) and Black men and women that I am friends or acquaintances with.

I wasn't actually calling you out on the use of the word ''brown'' to describe someone - I don't think that anybody would get offended by describing someone as black, white, brown etc. if that is the general colour of their skin.

I was more addressing the fact that your comment appeared to lump every non-white in as ''brown folk'' who shared the same bad experiences at the hands of the whites over the last 1000 years.

Originally posted by Use your brain
I DO CONCEDE to the fact that I used thousands of years of oppression and racism as an excuse for further racism, regardless of the race. That comment was shot from the hip. I do not condone any racism, regardless of the excuse. I was, however, trying to point out the fact that Caucasians are the least picked on from the standpoint of our media. My bad on that one.

That is fair enough, and good on you for acknowledging it. We all make comments in the heat of the moment.

I didn't mean to come off as nitpicking or arsey, it's just that bringing up historical racism in the context of a modern-day racial debate is one of my pet peeves !

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

You make very legitimate points. I've habitually refused to put the proper time, thought and effort into most of these posts. It's a tendency I have when I'm commenting on threads I feel are ridiculous or out of place. It's also a tendency that I need to reverse. Coming from a background in international and intercultural studies, much of which has been devoted to ethnographic studies and social relativity, I am capable of posting more intelligent, accurate and relevant material then what I have here. Glad we can see eye to eye, as I've been under the assumption that you know where I'm coming from the whole time. Thanks for helping to keep my eye on the prize, if you will.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Use your brain

You've put across good and informed posts on this thread.

It was only that one point that I took issue with, and I didn't pull you up on it for the sake of it. It's just something that I personally disagree with.

You've made me feel bad now.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes

I didn't mean to come off as nitpicking or arsey, it's just that bringing up historical racism in the context of a modern-day racial debate is one of my pet peeves !

Do you really believe that what has happened previous to today has no bearing on what is happening now? Are you one of those who think that we have completely overcome history and are living in a totally new day?

As George Santayana said, "Those who do not read history are doomed to repeat it."

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by LordBucket
In any thread of this sort there will inevitably be some people who read no further than the title before replying.

Don't be one of those people.

I've just finished watching Harold & Kumar Escape from Guantanamo Bay. A highly entertaining movie. An amazingly racist movie, but entertaining nonetheless. The Harold and Kumar movies go out of their way to present white people in a negative light. White people in these movies are rednecks with inbred mutant children, KKK members who idolize blacks, hippocritical drug-smoking republicans who imprison drug users, prison guards demanding male-on-male blowjobs then insulting the prisoners for being gay, backstabbing psychopaths... the only white man not portrayed in a totally bad light is Neil Patrick Harris, playing himself. And even he is presented in the movies as a kleptomaniac psychopath who hurts women, and he's killed in the second movie by a whorehouse madam for branding one of the prostitutes. Yeah. And he's one of the nicer ones. Basically, the message here is that "white people are bad."

But there's a curious thing: it is only white men who are cast in a bad light. White women are portrayed as beautiful and desireable. Both the korean and indian leads spend the movies pursuing and winning white girlfriends, the various prostitutes are all (that I saw) white, the dozens of naked women in the early party scene are all white, even the redneck's incestuous sister/wife is shown to be a strangely out of place sexy, classy babe in the woods who barely tolerates her greasy redneck husband, who incidentally shoots a baby deer in the previous scene. White men are presented as bad. White women are presented as desireable.

But there is another angle. There is a recurring theme in the film not only of minorities getting white women, but also of reinforcing that white men don't get white women. Neil's character is given a lengthy monologue about how despite all the sex he's had, the one women he still longs for "every day" of his life is black. A white man shown briefly as possibly being involved with the white female lead is immediately shown to be throroughly homosexual by having him make out with a sleazy looking guy. And, think carefully about this one: the only white couple shown in the entire movie have a mutant monster child. And they're shown to be angry and unhappy, complete with gratuitously manipulative visuals depicting the white "couple" standing nowhere near each other as they argue while the korean and indian leads are placed visibly on top of her, wearing color-matched outfits to hers, and complete with Harold positioning his hand to create the illusion of holding her breasts. And of course, the movie ends with the indian lead punching out a white man at his wedding, and taking the white bride, who is delighted to be taken away from the horrible, awful, boring white man.

The movies are blatant racial propaganda pieces. Entertaining yes...but clever and deliberate propaganda nonetheless, filled constantly with both blatant and subtle messages to the effect that white men are bad, and that everyone would be happier if white women were to be taken by non-whites.

Now, personally...I can understand the idea of disliking a particular race. If somebody dislikes whites, I can accept that. But...it seems peculiar to me to have a dislike for a particular race, but to then covet their women. If somebody really dislike whites...why on earth would they covet white women?

In the case of blacks, I can justify it. At one time blacks were slaves in this country, and their women were used for sex by white slave owners. If on some level they feel a need for some sort of vengeance, I can understand that. And that may well be a factor in why black-on-white rape statistics are so very high. I may not like it, but I understand it.

But the leads in these movies were korean and indian. What motivation is there for them to dislike whites but covet white women? Granted...this is a piece of fiction. It doesn't need to make sense. But it was a piece of fiction written by a human being, directed by a human being, and filmed and created by a bunch of human beings.

What is the underlying motivation of the people involved to so deliberately create these movies to portray white men as awful, but white women as sex objects who will be grateful to be rescued from them? And while in this post I've focused on just these movies, similar phenomenon appear in many places. Go through a clothing catalogue sometime. When both genders are shown together, white women are usually depicted as standing next to black men while white men are most often depicted next to asian women. Watch the Axe, wash your balls commercial. Look at how subtle it isn't about portraying black men as sexually desireable and white men as not. These themes are rampant in many media.

What is it? Is it simply envy? Are white people really the most beautiful race in the world, and non-whites hate us for it and want to steal our women? Or is it something more sinister? Brainwashing people into the idea of interracial mixing to commit genocide through breeding?

What is the motivation for this? Why does this happen?

Why do people tolerate it?

edit on 14-10-2010 by LordBucket because: (no reason given)

So snazi you still recycling the ol' party line? "The evil demonic outsiders are going to get us white people!!111" lol.

I don't care what type of women you are. If your hot your hot. There is no racial bias here buddy.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
reply to post by LordBucket

I've never watched these films, so I don't know whether they're racist or not.

However, if they are, then I'd suggest the idea of non-white characters getting white girls, is meant as a show of dominance. ie. ''We own your women as well !''.

It's common in wars, such as Rwanda, Congo, Bosnia etc. for one ethnic group to systematically rape the women of the other ethnic group in front of the men, to dominate and humiliate their foe.

edit on 14-10-2010 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

Who is the movie selling to? light brown humans or dark brown humans? Hmmm?

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Wyn Hawks

the leads in these movies were korean and indian.

...have you never heard that white males were heavily involved in the korean war and that many of them killed korean males, screwed korean females and didnt give a damn about the kids they sired?...
Happens in every war.
...have you never heard that india and its people were once owned by the british empire (white folks) and that india's people (brown folks) were reduced to sub-human status?...
What about the bankster empire and how its doing that to us NOW....but go on slave.

What motivation is there for them to dislike whites but covet white women?

dislike what I don't dislike anyone except David rockefeller and Henry War Criminal kissinger.Not light brown humans. That would be silly and childish. Too old to play that game.

...in the white man's need to dominate the world, what was their motivation(s) to hate non-white males but to enjoy screwing non-white females?...
But your a minority of the human populace. Dominate what? Capitalism and war? Would there be light brown humans in 500 years? or indian/asian people? lol

Why do people tolerate it?

...why did white folks tolerate all the old movies that showed non-whites as stupid savages?...

...maybe this movie is a much deserved kick in the butt...

...maybe you're making too big of a deal out of this because reverse racism is likely to get a lot of hits and increase your s&f count...

...only the shadow knows...

More stupid and repetitive T4h R4Ce T3h D0oMz0r$!!!!111 threads.

Light brown humans need to eat more doritos after smoking pot....dark brown humans need to eat capt. crunch.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:16 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

I think you single handedly ruined Harold and Kumar for me.

That was not my intention. As I said, I did enjoy both movies despite the manipulations. Contrary to what some in this thread are saying, I wasn't "looking" for something to complain about. It was so constant and blatant that it was almost distracting. Really though...the idea that such propaganda exists doesn't bother me nearly as much as that apparently, an awful lot of people fail to be aware of it. So it's going directly to their subconscious. Which is, of course, the intent of those who made the films. Expose people to an agenda, and then make them laugh to train them like a dog to accept the agenda as good.

reply to post by jheated5

I really never looked that deep into the movie, good observation
though you're right on a lot of points... I was watching the movie
for entertainment purposes though, so I wasn't looking

Well, again...I didn't go into these movies looking for it. It was simpy so blatant that it was obviously deliberate. It clearly went beyond humor. Yes, there was humor...for example, when the KKK was introduced, their first lines were about how great a black comedian was. This can easily be written off as hypocritical humor. But consider the white couple with the mutant child. While writing the original post, I replayed their scenes to get a screenshot of the two of them standing next to each other so I could show how badly white men are depicted compared to white women. But...

they were never depicted together facing the camera. Not once.

This is a married couple. But they were cleverly and deliberately shown in separate camera shots so they would never be visually implied to be together. The only scene where both of their faces are visible on the screen at the same time is the scene shown in the original post, in which she's visiually superimposed with Harold and Kumar, with Harold's hand apparently on her boobs.

That's devious. And the movie is full of stuff like that. There's a lot of very clever, very subtle imagery here intended to convey some very specific message. It goes way beyond just comedy.

reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

It's common in war
to systematically rape the women of the other ethnic group
in front of the men, to dominate and humiliate their foe.

Thank you. I'm glad somebody else said it. That basically seems to be the motivation here.

reply to post by eNumbra

why not hit whitey too?

So then you agree that it was a deliberate attack on whites. Ok.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 09:27 PM
link   

So then you agree that it was a deliberate attack on whites. Ok.

No.

Characters in a movie are just that: characters.

In a ghetto in a serious crime drama, who is more likely to be behind the door of a crackhouse? A well-to-do black financial advisor with an MBA or a gang-banger?

In a stupid movie about getting stoned and eating cheeseburgers, which are you more likely to find? Serious characters? or over-the-top stereotypes built specifically to maximize the number of jokes throughout the movie?

Even if H&K was an attack on the "white man"... why should I care? I'm not a "white man", I'm a human being. A man who happens to have pale skin.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

you didn't even touch on the horrendous depiction of
Anti-Semitism in that movie as well. That disturbed me more.

The rich guy with the harem of half naked white girl was jewish. As for the scene where they're tempted with coins, jewish self-deprecating humor is a well established phenomenon. The writers and directors of this movie were jewish.

the Korean's love interest is Hispanic.

She's Columbian, but she's clearly of primarily spanish descent. Spanish as in spain. Here are pictures of mestizo women. Here are pictures of women from spain Here's a picture of her. Tell me honestly which ethnicity you think she is.

What about all the level-headed white men you seemed to ignore.
I guess the NSA adviser in the second movie, you know, the one
challenging all of Rob Corddry's obvious stupidity?

You mean the inneffectual nerd who spends most of the movie being pushed around by bullies and then dies at the end? What other "all" of them are you referring to?

Imagine how brown folk have felt for the past 1000 years

I can imagine it. And I addressed it in the original post when I pointed out that I can understand how blacks might feel a need for vengeance. But that doesn't mean I want to be on the receiving end of it.

reply to post by Wyn Hawks

white males were heavily involved in the korean war

india and its people were once owned by the british empire

I hadn't considered that. I don't tend to think of koreans or indians as having antagonist relations with whites. As for korea, roughly twenty minutes of google searches suggests to me that white-on-korean rape was not a widespread phenomenon. Japanese-on-korean during WW2, yes. White-on-vietnamese during the Vietnam war, yes. But not white-on-korean.

As for india, as an american, I don't feel any connection to the british occupation. Granted, it might not be important for indians to make that distinction. The occupiers were white. But once again, so far as I and a some google searches reveal, rape was not a common phenomenon there either.

But in any case, I suspect that this wasn't really what was goingon in the movie anyway. The message here was anti-white. That Harold and Kumar were korean and indian wasn't the point.

in the white man's need to dominate the world, what was their motivation(s) to hate non-white males but to enjoy screwing non-white females?...

I don't know. As I said in the original post, I don't entirely understand this. It doesn't make sense to me in the context of desire, it only makes sense in the context of racial genocide. If you truly wish to exterminate a race, impregnating their women with half-breed children is a very effective way to accomplish it.

reply to post by SirKnightE

No matter what race a person is they will always
feel their race is superior to all others.

No. I have no problem looking at racial IQ scores or crime rates and acknowledging that asian races tend to be smarter and less violet than whites. Truth is not always convenient. But we do ourselves no favors by ignoring it.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
can i has what you smoke?

i don't think i could afford the brain power to think up all that

stuff from a juvenile comedy.

funny movie, tho.

"White women portrayed as sex objects to be taken by minorities"

but i think white women are more sexy than others and they are highly prized by minorities.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
In Dora The Explorer (children's cartoon) all bad and wrong people are white.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Hefficide

If the conspiracy is that some white women
are hot...then count me in as a believer.

And apparently most of the rest of the world agrees with you.

Indian women are bleaching their skin to make it easier to find suitors. Look at japanese skin whitening products. There are african women killing themselves with products to lighten their skin. The idea that "lighter is more beautiful" is deeply engrained in the human psyche all across the world.

I never once watched either of these movies and
thought "damn it, why are all the white people idiots or evil."

You might want to think about how much is slipping past you and worming its way into your subconscious. As mentioned previously, things like KKK members idolizing blacks can easily be written off as comedy. But the deliberate use of visual gimmicks to reinforce these themes was obviously done with covert and deliberate intent. Propaganda is far more effective when it is done through subtle visual cues.Triumph of the will did not convey its message through logical reasoning either.

reply to post by midicon

Perhaps white women are more desirable.
In all my time here I have never seen a white boy with an asian girlfriend.
Yet It is a common sight to see asian boys hanging around with white girls.

I wonder why this is so.
Are those asian girls so unattractive?
Or is there something else going on.

I'm not sure at what point it started. The phenomenon of lighter skin being perceived as more beautiful predates western colonialism. It's no great leap of logic to see how that might translate into white people are more beautiful. As for asians, what you're describing in Glasgow doesn't quite match what I see in california. White men with asian girls is extremely common, but it's somewhat rare to see asian men with white girls. It's the topic of a good deal of commentary.

I once overheard a relative comment bitterly that "nothing made her feel quite so much like a fat cow as a dainty little asian girl." Lighter is generally perceived as more attractive, but so is thinner. Genetics is a factor in beauty. Asians seem to be genetically inclined towards smaller frames, and whites are obviously genetically inclined to be "lighter" than most non-whites. These factors predispose white and asian women towards qualities that humans perceive as attractive. And it may very well be that the majority opinion of the world is that white women are beautiful. It doesn't bother me to portray them as such. But the moment a message goes from "white women are beautiful" to "white women are beautiful, and white men can't have them"....that bothers me.

it's a typical conquest, kill the males and take their women.

I also see an attack on the white man,
and I'm Hispanic.

It's as if the plan is to destroy the white man
and many just grin, step aside and allow it to happen.

I'm glad someone in the thread is pointing this out. It does very much appear that way at times. I acknowledge that the white race has caused quite a lot of death and misery over the history of this planet. But substituting white oppression for whites being oppressed doesn't seem like an improvement to me.

Rap videos have been portraying this since the early eighties.

Well, I did mention in the original post that these themes appear often in many media.

White women, like any other women on the planet, will make their dating
choices for their own reasons and not because Harold and Kumar told them to.

You do understand how marketing works, yes? You show people something repeatedly, you tell them they need it, they want it...and eventually some people will start to believe you. Imagine one father telling his daighter all her life that's she beautiful and will grow up to be happy and succesfull. Now imagine the father next door telling his daughter growing up that she's worthless and will probably end up as a crack whore. Which do you think will be more likely to have a happy, succesfull life?

It is the same thing with these visuals. If you show society something often enough, they will eventually tend to accept it as the norm. It's one thing to depict white women as desireable. It's another thing, a far more sinister thing, to depict white men as worthless and undeserving of them.

These movies do both.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
Another things that is going on in the media is the portray of 'Dad' as a moron.

Middle-aged white man in starring role = guaranteed dumbass character.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sestias
Do you really believe that what has happened previous to today has no bearing on what is happening now?

Yes, I do.

Originally posted by Sestias
Are you one of those who think that we have completely overcome history and are living in a totally new day?

No, I don't believe that we have overcome history... Humans will be nobheads !

I believe the words of Gandhi are quite apt: ''Be the change you wish to see''.

edit on 15-10-2010 by Sherlock Holmes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   

reply to post by ldyserenity

you didn't even touch on the horrendous depiction of
Anti-Semitism in that movie as well. That disturbed me more.

The rich guy with the harem of half naked white girl was jewish. As for the scene where they're tempted with coins, jewish self-deprecating humor is a well established phenomenon. The writers and directors of this movie were jewish.

the Korean's love interest is Hispanic.

She's Columbian, but she's clearly of primarily spanish descent. Spanish as in spain. Here are pictures of mestizo women. Here are pictures of women from spain Here's a picture of her. Tell me honestly which ethnicity you think she is.

What about all the level-headed white men you seemed to ignore.
I guess the NSA adviser in the second movie, you know, the one
challenging all of Rob Corddry's obvious stupidity?

You mean the inneffectual nerd who spends most of the movie being pushed around by bullies and then dies at the end? What other "all" of them are you referring to?

Imagine how brown folk have felt for the past 1000 years

I can imagine it. And I addressed it in the original post when I pointed out that I can understand how blacks might feel a need for vengeance. But that doesn't mean I want to be on the receiving end of it.

reply to post by Wyn Hawks

white males were heavily involved in the korean war

india and its people were once owned by the british empire

I hadn't considered that. I don't tend to think of koreans or indians as having antagonist relations with whites. As for korea, roughly twenty minutes of google searches suggests to me that white-on-korean rape was not a widespread phenomenon. Japanese-on-korean during WW2, yes. White-on-vietnamese during the Vietnam war, yes. But not white-on-korean.

As for india, as an american, I don't feel any connection to the british occupation. Granted, it might not be important for indians to make that distinction. The occupiers were white. But once again, so far as I and a some google searches reveal, rape was not a common phenomenon there either.

But in any case, I suspect that this wasn't really what was goingon in the movie anyway. The message here was anti-white. That Harold and Kumar were korean and indian wasn't the point.

in the white man's need to dominate the world, what was their motivation(s) to hate non-white males but to enjoy screwing non-white females?...

I don't know. As I said in the original post, I don't entirely understand this. It doesn't make sense to me in the context of desire, it only makes sense in the context of racial genocide. If you truly wish to exterminate a race, impregnating their women with half-breed children is a very effective way to accomplish it.

reply to post by SirKnightE

No matter what race a person is they will always
feel their race is superior to all others.

No. I have no problem looking at racial IQ scores or crime rates and acknowledging that asian races tend to be smarter and less violet than whites. Truth is not always convenient. But we do ourselves no favors by ignoring it.

Yah... what?

So if the demonic africans are unknowing savages what should the holy light brown humans to do with the disadvantaged group?

give them cake? expliot them for free labor?

How are you any different than the global banking fascists that see any non-elite non-investor as cattle?

Please tell me how you are different slave?

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by Exuberant1
Another things that is going on in the media is the portray of 'Dad' as a moron.

Middle-aged white man in starring role = guaranteed dumbass character.

Most hollywood movies aimed at middle class white famlies. No one is going to piss off thier base and bomb a multimillion dollar project just to "spite whitey".

This thread is dumb.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   

If the conspiracy is that some white women
are hot...then count me in as a believer.

And apparently most of the rest of the world agrees with you.

Indian women are bleaching their skin to make it easier to find suitors. Look at japanese skin whitening products. There are african women killing themselves with products to lighten their skin. The idea that "lighter is more beautiful" is deeply engrained in the human psyche all across the world.

I never once watched either of these movies and
thought "damn it, why are all the white people idiots or evil."

You might want to think about how much is slipping past you and worming its way into your subconscious. As mentioned previously, things like KKK members idolizing blacks can easily be written off as comedy. But the deliberate use of visual gimmicks to reinforce these themes was obviously done with covert and deliberate intent. Propaganda is far more effective when it is done through subtle visual cues.Triumph of the will did not convey its message through logical reasoning either.

reply to post by midicon

Perhaps white women are more desirable.
In all my time here I have never seen a white boy with an asian girlfriend.
Yet It is a common sight to see asian boys hanging around with white girls.

I wonder why this is so.
Are those asian girls so unattractive?
Or is there something else going on.

I'm not sure at what point it started. The phenomenon of lighter skin being perceived as more beautiful predates western colonialism. It's no great leap of logic to see how that might translate into white people are more beautiful. As for asians, what you're describing in Glasgow doesn't quite match what I see in california. White men with asian girls is extremely common, but it's somewhat rare to see asian men with white girls. It's the topic of a good deal of commentary.

I once overheard a relative comment bitterly that "nothing made her feel quite so much like a fat cow as a dainty little asian girl." Lighter is generally perceived as more attractive, but so is thinner. Genetics is a factor in beauty. Asians seem to be genetically inclined towards smaller frames, and whites are obviously genetically inclined to be "lighter" than most non-whites. These factors predispose white and asian women towards qualities that humans perceive as attractive. And it may very well be that the majority opinion of the world is that white women are beautiful. It doesn't bother me to portray them as such. But the moment a message goes from "white women are beautiful" to "white women are beautiful, and white men can't have them"....that bothers me.

it's a typical conquest, kill the males and take their women.

I also see an attack on the white man,
and I'm Hispanic.

It's as if the plan is to destroy the white man
and many just grin, step aside and allow it to happen.

I'm glad someone in the thread is pointing this out. It does very much appear that way at times. I acknowledge that the white race has caused quite a lot of death and misery over the history of this planet. But substituting white oppression for whites being oppressed doesn't seem like an improvement to me.

Rap videos have been portraying this since the early eighties.

Well, I did mention in the original post that these themes appear often in many media.

White women, like any other women on the planet, will make their dating
choices for their own reasons and not because Harold and Kumar told them to.

You do understand how marketing works, yes? You show people something repeatedly, you tell them they need it, they want it...and eventually some people will start to believe you. Imagine one father telling his daighter all her life that's she beautiful and will grow up to be happy and succesfull. Now imagine the father next door telling his daughter growing up that she's worthless and will probably end up as a crack whore. Which do you think will be more likely to have a happy, succesfull life?

It is the same thing with these visuals. If you show society something often enough, they will eventually tend to accept it as the norm. It's one thing to depict white women as desireable. It's another thing, a far more sinister thing, to depict white men as worthless and undeserving of them.

These movies do both.

So in 500 years would that matter?...nope...we'll all be dark brown(indian/asian).

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:07 PM
link   
I felt ill after watching this movie. By the way I wanted to find out who produced something this repugnant.

Their names are Jon Hurwitz and Hayden Schlossberg. Exactly what I expected.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by robbinsj
and men are portrayed as cheating pigs. IT is what we are good at and what they are good at thus is generalized.

Who cares.

Media is the most effective brainwashing tool of our time. It supplants the perceptions of the masses with an alternate reality. I care.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join