It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama's related to Palin

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   

Obama's related to Palin

news.yahoo.com

President Barack Obama has family ties to none other than Sarah Palin, according to the genealogists at Ancestry.com, a discovery the family history site made when looking for connections between political foes.

And that's not all — Obama also is apparently related to conservative radio host and relentless critic Rush Limbaugh.

Anastasia Tyler, said Obama and Palin are 10th cousins through a common ancestor named John Smith
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related News Links:
www.nydailynews.com

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:39 AM
link   
WOW!! Stuff like this really makes you think are we all related somehow. I would've never imagined Obama and Palin are related lol. So far I've found out Obama is related to George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin and Rush Limbaugh. I wonder now if the relationship between them will change? Also, I know most if not all of the US presidents are related somehow, which is fascinating.

news.yahoo.com

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:53 AM
link   
I get a kick out of these stories. If you go back far enough and we are all related.
Well ... except for the reptilians amongst us I suppose.

Whatever.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:55 AM
link   
reply to post by jganer

Yep... you can't get too far from how we are all really related.

I grew up in a small town where this was obvious.... but it's nice to see that it doesn't really matter how big we get, we are still 6 degrees away from everyone else.

:-)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
Some people see this as evidence of some kind of bloodline-conspiracy, while other people know that the chances of being related to someone rise to 90+% as soon as you go back far enough in history.

Since Palin is such a supposed family fanatic, maybe a subtle hint at being polite to one's family members could prevent the kind of amok-frenzy that accompanied here every word in 2008.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   
reply to post by NichirasuKenshin

LOL I half expected their shared ancestor to be Charlamagne...I mean isnt he EVERYONES common ancestor, I mean in a thousand years he may be considered Adam....

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Shadowfoot

LOL I half expected their shared ancestor to be Charlamagne...I mean isnt he EVERYONES common ancestor, I mean in a thousand years he may be considered Adam....

Was he black?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

As far as I know,I am a hybrid!
I am suppose to have nephilim
DNA in my genetic background.
That is according to the likes of
Sherry Shriner.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by HunkaHunka

Originally posted by Shadowfoot

Was he black?

According to that one guy recently banned from ATS; everyone before the 14th century was black, all around the world. That we think otherwise is just the product of a well-orchestrated plot by non-blacks who have re-written history and "whited out" any and all art that was ever produced before the 14th century in order to make sure that no one catches on to their plot.

edit on 13-10-2010 by NichirasuKenshin because: spelling

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

Not sure what you are implying there...I was being funny, but since you asked Obama is only half black. Charlamagne ruled the Holy Roman Empire encompassing most of Europe except Moorish Spain....hmm well and North Africa being a stones throw away, perhaps one could see how easily black genes and white genes could intermix...Oh my

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by jganer

WOW!! Stuff like this really makes you think are we all related somehow. I would've never imagined Obama and Palin are related lol. So far I've found out Obama is related to George W. Bush, Dick Cheney, Sarah Palin and Rush Limbaugh. I wonder now if the relationship between them will change? Also, I know most if not all of the US presidents are related somehow, which is fascinating.

news.yahoo.com

Probably in a cosmic sense but these ruling families (13 bloodlines) are ALL inter-related. They all can be traced to the same Illumaniti families.

Edit to add: And this is why I laugh (yet get frustrated) when people think they really have a say-so when they are voting!!
They are ALL the same. Just in different wolf-clothing.
Moral to the story? Save your energy. Don't bothering voting. It's a system in place to mock (what you think of are) your powers.
edit on 13-10-2010 by Human_Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   
While I do believe there's validity to the elites and their obsession with bloodlines, what's even more important is that they gave Ancestry. com a plug on NBC this morning, which to me is nothing more than another data-mining operation where people gladly hand over their personal information and the information of their known family members.

Peace

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Human_Alien

If that is true, than by all probalities you are part of the 13 bloodlines too. So am I. So is anyone else participating in this thread. So that's one heck of a conclusive concept, those 13 bloodlines, isn't it? When by definition everyone is part? How sinister. LOL.

If Springmeier would have gotten a decent education he would have noticed that what he documented was statistically not relevant and not odd at all.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by NichirasuKenshin
reply to post by Human_Alien

If that is true, than by all probalities you are part of the 13 bloodlines too. So am I. So is anyone else participating in this thread. So that's one heck of a conclusive concept, those 13 bloodlines, isn't it? When by definition everyone is part? How sinister. LOL.

If Springmeier would have gotten a decent education he would have noticed that what he documented was statistically not relevant and not odd at all.

Only speculation but I believe we all have alien ancestry. The 13 bloodlines are from (what i believe to be) the Reptilian race. I don't believe I share that blood line. But what do I know? I used to believe everyone was a good person with good intent too, Ha!!!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
I've got the brains, you've got the looks, let's make lots of money - PSB

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by schrodingers dog
I've got the brains, you've got the looks, let's make lots of money - PSB

Whose got the looks because no one has the brains.......and who the hell is PSB. Prescott Bush?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

That is a valid point I must admit. The information age...there is so much information out there right now, the one who can obtain and database the most information on the most people wins...remember how Stalin made the Secretary General Job the most powerful position in the USSR?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by HunkaHunka

So, would you say that "race"dosn't exist?

top topics

join