It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

33 is the new Lucky/Magic number according to Chilean Miners

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:46 AM
link   
Quote :-

The BBC's James Read says the number 33 has taken on a special significance for the miners, who are known to be superstitious: there are 33 miners, it took 33 days for the drill to complete the rescue shaft and Roman Catholic Chileans believe Jesus Christ was 33 when he died. Even President Sebastian Pinera mentioned the "magic number" in his triumphant speech after the first miner emerged from the shaft. The date of the rescue 13/10/10, adds up to - you guessed it - 33

It is bizarre how many times number sequences or repetition happens around crisis or major events..

Peace

Rock Ape

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Just wait till 31/10/10
I recommend don't eat anything on the 30th.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I'll have to recommend ATS lock new membership after then.

David Grouchy

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:02 AM
link   
Maybe they are lucky numbers, but do you really think the numbers of the days has anything to do with them being saved?

Numbers are something humans have made, not nature itself, that for it can only be pure luck, like everything else..

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
Haha, I was wondering what the President of Chile meant by "the magic number".
I caught his speech, but didn't quite know what he meant by that. Neither did I know that the miners thought the same. Interesting.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rock Ape

It is bizarre how many times number sequences or repetition happens around crisis or major events..

Its no coincidence. I knew this event like many others was just a distraction, partly staged, but from what exactly im not sure.
edit on 13-10-2010 by polarwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 06:42 AM
link   
I thought as well that it could possibly be completely staged managed event to bring attention to Chile and for everyone to think about going there on vacation. If this is the case I would guess the :Miner cave/set was no more than 10 feet below the crane
Nice hollywood setup there!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 07:49 AM
link   
Maybe they're all 33rd degree master masons???

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
Maybe they're all 33rd degree master masons???

aaaaaghhhh!!!
you beat me to it!!
the Mason thing was the first thing I thought of

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

LOL I didn't think I would be the first to say it either, but I won the ATS lotto today.
So yeah, 33 is a weird number, as weird as seemingly out of place second lines.
edit on 13-10-2010 by snowen20 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:20 AM
link   
Nice set of coincidences. I like it. :up

What's this ATS lotto you speak of?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by snowen20
as weird as seemingly out of place second lines

I am spending entirely too much time on ATS....."is this a clue? second line? who's second line is seemingly out of place? I must solve this mystery....."

lmao....pitiful....

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   
reply to post by wigit

he's talking about coming up with a stellar example or idea, only to find that someone else has beat you to posting it on the thread
sometimes you win the race, sometimes you don't
like a lottery

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
reply to post by WashMoreFeet

Mine...my second line was placed in the 33rd pixel from the bottom of my last sentence in order to maintian the integrity of ATS terms and conditions. I hate it when people say second line so when I do it I find myself hypocritical, and therefor calling myself out on it. sorry

The ATS lotto is when you are "that guy/girl" who gets there first instead of watching everyone else.
It is a result of me spending my entire day off sitting infront of this ATS forum. Help!

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
Also I was 33 days until the drill broke through...then 33 days from there until they got into the chamber where they are...the drill broke through on the third time....they are being rescued on the 69th day, or Oct 13 2010 (the day templars where forced underground by the church; now the miners being released instead). Also, the NASA names the device used to bring them up, Phoenix (bird that arose from its own ashes). The mine was also near the 69th line of latitude...Also the first miner was brought up at exacly 11:11:11

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by bigbomb456

So how do you make all this coincidence function properly without a hitch..*Looks around*...Magic maybe??
Mysticism the new science of transcendental properties and actions.

Weird weird weird..

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
The miners were discovered to be alive on the 33rd week of 2010.
edit on 13-10-2010 by wigit because: sorted

top topics

join