It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

web bots are gone?!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
I remember them saying that there will come a time that they will have to "leave". No real warning or reason being given for this. I read on another site that someone emailed Clif and asked if all was well and he responded with No, and that he cannot elaborate.

halfpasthuman.com...

That is a dead end code by the way (410)

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:44 PM
link   
reply to post by inbound

His friend George Ure has given this as the reason on his website:

Clif's Website Taken Down

Clif's website www.halfpasthuman.com has been taken offline by his internet provider, although there is no known financial reason for this to have occurred.

Clif has been stonewalled by the ISP as to reason for the site doing down.

His next anticipated release was scheduled for this weekend, but at this point in time, it is unclear whether it will be able to be posted because of the ISP issues.

urbansurvival.com...

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:46 PM
link   
You would have figured that Clif would know the reason he's being stonewalled. After all, he's got a webbot that peeps into the future for crying out loud.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I stay cautiously on the fence with these guys, I do read the reports when I can find them for free, but I do have to admit, it is a bit odd that his ISP would shut him down and stonewall him. I remember reading a long time ago that these guys actually tried to sell their little thingamajig to the pentagon, actually had a meeting with some suits at the pentagon and were told they werent interested because they already had a similar program that ran at ten times the data stream. kinda weird

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by MMPI2
You would have figured that Clif would know the reason he's being stonewalled. After all, he's got a webbot that peeps into the future for crying out loud.

Maybe his webbot was too accurate? Very possible indeed.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr. D

His program nailed the 08 stock crash within two days. That is pretty darned accurate

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:33 AM
link   

.....yes, very possible indeed....

I'll tell you what's up. Remember this report??

In about a month the webbots predict a MAJOR global event. According to them, it's a HUMAN-related (and not a natural disaster), that starts in the US and spreads globally, having a major impact. This is set to occur somewhere between the last days of October and the first weeks of November, and unfold afterwards.

One month before 26 October -12 November webbot prediction of a major global event,

Now, having your ISP stonewall you might come in handy when the prediction does not come to pass (again....). It will be a lot easier to claim afterward that he was going to report on the fact that the calculations could be interpreted differently and the "major global event" will not happen within the earlier reported time frame but has shifted to the end of February 2011.

I actually hope they put the site back up and Cliff continues to report on the imminent destruction that we are facing (over and over again) because it has caused many a good laugh here on ATS.

Just my two cents...

Peace

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by operation mindcrime

In about a month the webbots predict a MAJOR global event. According to them, it's a HUMAN-related (and not a natural disaster), that starts in the US and spreads globally, having a major impact. This is set to occur somewhere between the last days of October and the first weeks of November, and unfold afterwards.

Could the "MAJOR global event" be the unraveling of Foreclosuregate?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

Foreclosuregate is a US based problem, unless I am ignorant of something else, or off my rocker.

Last I knew that only effected the US. So as far as "major GLOBAL event" I wouldn't consider that a Global event. Now WWIII, that could be considered Global . So would the financial systems of the world piling into ashes on the floor. '

Time will tell. it always does.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
What a load of BS. This wouldnt be te first time that they have 'left'. Stonewalled by an ISP but has no reason

True that they are very sick individuals but this would just be another part of their scam to sign up fresh meat when they come back 'online'.

Webbot is nothing but a scam making money from the fears of fools.
Trust me they will be back.
edit on 13-10-2010 by pazcat because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by SourGrapes

well foreclosure gate would fit the bill
starts in america and spreds around the world
right time frame
effects everybody in a massive way
i like it star 4 you girl

xploder

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Oh yes, sampling every word used in search engines is accurate....

Dont you people know how it actually works?

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 02:43 AM
link   
I've heard more convincing stories from 5 year old kids pretending to Bull Lightyear.

These guys just spin whatever they can so that the kooks will part with their money safe in the knowledge that they are somehow special and connected to the eternal energy of the universe or something.

Try visiting Brazil guys and checking out legally obtained, spiritually endorsed mescaline. It's the shizzle I've been told.

-m0r

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
If you throw enough darts at the dartboard, eventually you hit the bullseye.

The funny thing about these guys is that they'll flaunt over and over the "predictions" they get "right" (only 2 I can think of). But every other "prediction" they make that never come to pass (summer of hell, portals sucking up politicos; etc..) They never address after the fact.

When confronted with these failed predictions they dance around the subject, then push their latest doom and gloom far out prediction.

Nostradamus didn't find his quatraines in a Google search box.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
Regardless of how the webbots operate and the small success rate, we have to right to spew out random information on the web. I just want to know what the reason is for taking down the website, it's suspicious especially if they are stonewalling the owner, i.e. no criminal charges or lack of payments, etc.

I don't know if it has anything to do with the prediction. Just the fact that a website is forcibly taken down without justification is reason enough to raise a red flag.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Tarrok

Really - changing host is such a hard thing to do eh?

DNS changes take up to 48 hours...erm....that's about the hardest part of it really.

These guys are just stamping for attention because no one wants to play wiff dem anymore.

No dey don't doodums.

Now go and clean your room.

In other news the web-bots have moved to ATS chat and are watching our every move.

-m0r

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 05:22 AM
link   

Exactly!! I love some of the responses from the gullible, "Maybe it is too accurate". Yeah Web Bot is soooooo accurate that it didnt know it would get it's own plugged pulled?

Reminds me of this lady I knew when I was younger. She used to tell people that she could see their future and would do 10 minute readings for them for $20.00 a pop. People would line up with money in hand for her to tell them what was in store for them in the future. Then one day her house burned down and she lost pretty much everything. It occurred to me then...if you can see the future, then why didnt you know there would be a house fire in your own future?

It is called a scam, plain and simple.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 05:45 PM
link   
Their web site is back up with an explanation.

posted on Oct, 15 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
reply to post by doctorwork

That does not fit accurately into the doom and gloom.

I am not really a big believer of the web bot thing myself though.

Raist

top topics

join