It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Conspiracy theory with Jesse Ventura!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I can't wait for the new season it comes to tv this Friday. I have one question though. Why do a lot of people want Jesse Ventura dead? Why do so many people hate him?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
well I certainly DON'T want him dead
as he is on my 2012 Dream Team as
Sec. of Defense in this thread

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by johnnie_walker
I have one question though. Why do a lot of people want Jesse Ventura dead? Why do so many people hate him?

Um... That is more than one question.

I'll probably be watching this Friday, thanks for the reminder

-ET

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
I think he is great...I read his book "Conspiracy Theories." He just wants people to wake up to whats going on. We have the DVR set for friday...
edit on 11-10-2010 by zbeliever because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
reply to post by johnnie_walker

I like Jesse he is the type of guy we need as our president. I had my DVR set to record since last week lol.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 11:35 PM
link   
I like his show. At the very least he is out saying that there is some shady stuff going on even if he doesn't all the time give out hard evidence.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Jessy Is hated because he asks questions that others don't dare to ask or answer. But it will definitely be recording this Friday.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:36 AM
link   
Didn't know the new season was starting this Friday i will definitely watch it thanks for the reminder i didn't think it was coming back on until February, but i agree with the posters above me if someone hates Jesse it's because he dares asks the questions that alot of others wont and some of these people want this stuff he's investigating kept hush and others are just simply mind controlled by the Republican and Democrats that they can't see straight.........

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
Jesse Ventura is an excellent capitalist. He is also very in-tune with modern culture. He understands by looking at; Icke, Jones, Beck and many others that conspiracy theories= lots of money.

I am happy for him, he is making money and helping out the economy, he is creating jobs for camera men, editors and what not.

posted on Oct, 17 2010 @ 12:22 AM
link   
Grrrr.. I didn't see the first show.. did anyone see it?? I'd like to watch the first epispode if possible.. I'm looking at TruTV but don't see the link to watch the past shows. i've Also checked OnDemand.. but it's not on there yet..

just wanted to put the TruTV site up for some snipets of what's to come for 2nd season..

CT w/ Jesse Ventura

edit on 17-10-2010 by Komodo because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join