It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Same UFO Filmed, Same Day, Different Place - 10-10-10

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by Tribble
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Thanks for the awesome footage of the lighted R/C kites.
This appears more stable and round.
How about a college kid flying a lighted R/C Blimp.

Tribble.....

I think there is more chance the objects are motorised LED kites, as opposed to "a lighted R/C blimp".

I note I have seen motorised LED kites that are circular & / or have circular LED displays.

I note the objects seem to be too far away to accurately ascertain the shape of the objects.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
www.youtube.com... here is my other video. about 10 mins. Another view from Garden Grove, california. And in this one you can clearly see the chopper goin around my backyard. We had binoculars and it was a national guard chopper, sorry if you cant tell in the video...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Unreal13

Finally close up footage that is in focus!!!
After seeing your video, I must say it looks and acts like an R/C Kite.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Tribble

Ahh well, i have to say. i know it wasnt a kite/rcs dont do that. But hey, what else I can I say... you gotta be there right? I watched it for almost an hour..

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Unreal13
www.youtube.com... here is my other video. about 10 mins. Another view from Garden Grove, california. And in this one you can clearly see the chopper goin around my backyard. We had binoculars and it was a national guard chopper, sorry if you cant tell in the video...

niice.

The blue light appears to be at least the same size as the chopper, yea?

So how would that be a little toy? lol

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
reply to post by Ahmose

The blue light is pretty far away from it actually, but it is pretty big. Bigger than the chopper

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:07 AM
link   

Originally posted by Yeah, sure.
I wish someone could debunk the pheonix lights. There's something I'd enjoy reading at 3 in the morning.

Here you go.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:12 AM
link   

reply to post by Ahmose

The blue light is pretty far away from it actually, but it is pretty big. Bigger than the chopper

Very niice!

Great catch man,
thanks for sharing!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   
What's interesting is the apparent interest from the helicopter. It definitely sounds loud enough to be a military or police helicopter and it's clearly circling.

You'd think they would have equipment on board that would allow them to spot a kite pretty quickly (police definitely would, not sure about National Guard).

Strange that two people would be flying very similar kites at the same time on different sides of the continent, but not impossible, especially if this is some kind of coordinated hoax.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:39 AM
link   
Can I just say something about UAVs....they are NOT as clever right now as you may wish to beleive, in fact....they are not clever at all.

1. Still ruled by flight dynamics, the laws of gravity, physics and are still manned.
2. Still manufactured in traditional style (fasteners and forming).
3. Are NOT autonimous
4. Powered by air breathing engines...make sure there is air in there.

The US are NOT the most advanced, in terms of UAV technology, they are at least 1 generation behind at least one country.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Didnt mean they were manned, they are piloted by a human on the gorund

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 08:49 AM
link   
I don't know what to call these people so I'll just use the term New Agers. Anyway, here is a link to some information on what is going on. For the record, I think they are being deceived, opening themselves up for unclean or evil spiritual posession. The connection to the ufo story is the location of the supposed 'crystals' underground that they are trying to activate.

What is actually happening on 10-10-10?

The Blue Crystal of Knowledge in ARKANSAS activates on 10-10-10 to 100% functionality. The Om Crystal of Multidimensionality in MOUNT SHASTA, the Emerald Crystal of Healing in Arkansas, the Gold Crystal of Healing Regeneration in Minas Gerais, Brazil, and the Arcturian Sun-Moon Crystal in Lake Titicaca, Bolivia activate to 50% functionality. The Violet Crystal of Sound, in Bahia near the Diamanina Quartz Fields, Brazil will activate to 25% functionality. Yet all are triggered through the Manifold of the Emerald Crystal of the Divine Feminine. All of these activations are occurring due to the influx of higher-dimensional energies as our solar system moves into alignment with the heart of the Central Sun, the center of our galaxy. This influx of energy is also known as the Eye of Isis, as it is a focused beam of Divine Feminine Energy. The Arcturians will be taking advantage of the influx to help us with the activations of the Planetary
Cities of Light throughout the world.

Take note of the other locations of the 'crystals' and see if any other ufo stories pop up around those areas.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 09:22 AM
link   

reply to post by Tribble

Ahh well, i have to say. i know it wasnt a kite/rcs dont do that. But hey, what else I can I say... you gotta be there right? I watched it for almost an hour..

I read the thread- did I miss the part where the UFO was further away than the chopper?

I noticed the chopper flew straight past- right to left (on the first pass)

Can you explain the flight paths of each of them.It would really help

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:06 AM
link   

reply to post by Tribble

Exactly! What RC kite hovvers? Have they figured out the dynamics for that yet? I agree with the above - get ready for the sceptics to go quiet...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
this has already been debunked, its a hoax

edit on 11-10-2010 by KilIuminati because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by KilIuminati

RC planes do not hover. They have a trajectory. VTOLs can hover, or helicopters, but not RC airplanes like is shown in the video. Planes, human scale or toy scale, cannot explain the *hovering* behavior in the video.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
reply to post by Oozii

Yehhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

another night time light in the sky.

could be anything.

these are getting so boring

they prove absolutely nothing

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:09 PM
link   
wait a minute.............wasn't 4chan planning some large scale hoax involving blue UFO's recently?
Or it could be further fulfillment of the hopi prophecy after the gulf of mexico, blue star kachina anyone?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:16 PM
link   
Dont lose hope my fellow Other worldly enthusiast's
for i havent cuz these photo's are all we have...so sad but true!

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 06:20 PM
link   
Hovering R/C aircraft.

Thanks to bluemoone2 for that link

And what's called a quadrotor.

Thanks to quantum_flux for that link
edit on 11-10-2010 by Hektik1 because: props

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join