It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

English Defence League forges links with America's Tea Party

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:05 PM
link   
reply to post by solidshot

You are correct. At least in the prison system there are individuals who have deliberately been arrested just to get into the penal system in order to brainwash people with Islam. They try to convert individuals who unfortunately have not attained a higher education. They spend five years in prison for whatever reason, but they had enough time to show off the nice little verses in the Koran.
I know this, but don't ask me how.....

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Metallic Monk

Palin wouldn't be elected, trust me, she's a freak of nature.

America use to be like that before the turn of the 20th century when the Progressive Era began. We didn't hardly fight any wars because most of the Christian Fundamentalists were opposed to getting involved in foreign affairs. You have to remember when I speak of Nationalism I also speak of kicking corporations and Globalists out of power, you must remove elitist power before you can implement Nationalism or else it turns into Fascism.

They wouldn't dare return again to push the Neoconservative trash like Obama and Bush. Among most of the Christian Right in America they aren't pro-war, most of them are isolationists. Notice how people like Palin who are trying to win popular support don't want to mention their positions on foreign relations? It's because they know people are sick of imperialism and wars.

But it's not about having a fundamentalist, it's just about allowing our culture to be expressed in public places. That's all I am asking for.

Also I believe in evolution, I don't believe the Adam and Eve stuff and I don't even believe in a god. But I am an Agnostic.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Misoir

Palin wouldn't be elected, trust me, she's a freak of nature.

America use to be like that before the turn of the 20th century when the Progressive Era began. We didn't hardly fight any wars because most of the Christian Fundamentalists were opposed to getting involved in foreign affairs. You have to remember when I speak of Nationalism I also speak of kicking corporations and Globalists out of power, you must remove elitist power before you can implement Nationalism or else it turns into Fascism.

They wouldn't dare return again to push the Neoconservative trash like Obama and Bush. Among most of the Christian Right in America they aren't pro-war, most of them are isolationists. Notice how people like Palin who are trying to win popular support don't want to mention their positions on foreign relations? It's because they know people are sick of imperialism and wars.

But it's not about having a fundamentalist, it's just about allowing our culture to be expressed in public places. That's all I am asking for.

Also I believe in evolution, I don't believe the Adam and Eve stuff and I don't even believe in a god. But I am an Agnostic.

If it's true that most christian fundamentalists are isolationists then why did they support Bush and his war on Iraq. Afghanistan could have been that they were just caught up in post 911 fear. But Iraq? And most conservatives or at least neocons and christian fundamentalists seem to support the war, you know "Support our troops".

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   

reply to post by The Revenant

You have got to be kidding me right?

It's a quick way for the elite to destroy anyone’s reputation is by labeling them Fascists. They have been doing that against the Hungarian Jobbik Party for years now and they are not Fascist, I have read about the positions of the English Democratic Party and the only thing I saw was Nationalists. If you confuse them with Fascists then I guess there's no way of helping you.

I'm not English so I won't try and tell you about your politics, but judging by what I read about their platform they are NOT Fascist. Political philosophy is my passion and my specialty.

Jobbik and EDP have a quite similar platform regarding immigration and immigrants they are not Fascist, they completely destroyed that accusation and the liars at The Guardian. So if Jobbik isn't Fascist I highly doubt EDP is.

No kidding my investigative friend.

How do I know that the EDP are fascists? I used to be a member of their party. I joined to research what they were about, and get an idea of who and what they were. What I found was a party that had been 'infected' by fascism, racism and all sorts of other corrupt bigotry. I went to their national conference, I had the ear various high-ups on the national committee. I KNOW that party is fascist. I KNOW that party's membership is one and the same with the EDL. I've seen it FIRST hand.

I KNOW the difference between nationalism and fascism. There's a fine line - and if I'm honest, most of these far-right wing parties cross it on a regular basis.

It just goes to show that what you read is often not what you get. Especially in politics. Don't presume to know your subject completely, when you can open yourself for a fall.

Rev.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
let's see- wants to confront islam and immigrants.
anti gay jew black..squared off for violence.
just start goosestepping and i think you're there.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
has anyone yet noted the apparent irony of the so-called "Tea Party" alligning with a Brittish group?

second line dumped in the harbor

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   

But that was the weird thing under Bush it all changed, the people who always opposed wars began to support them and now they are turning against them again. It's like they felt absolute loyalty to whatever Bush did, probably because he was a Southern Protestant Republican.

Regardless of that though, my position is of National Self-Determination and Nationalism.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:25 PM
link   

But that was the weird thing The movement has no central leadership but is a loose affiliation of smaller local groupsand now they are turning against them again. It's like they felt absolute loyalty to whatever Bush did, probably because he was a Southern Protestant Republican.

I'm sorry. Are you saying that the conservatives used to be anti-war previous to the Bush Admin?
I'm incredulous

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by justadood

I know it sounds crazy but the answer is yes. Even under Clinton they opposed the assault on Serbia because they said it was imperialism. Until 2001 the Republicans were in favor of a large military budget but opposed wars.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:34 PM
link   

I know it sounds crazy but the answer is yes. Even under Clinton they opposed the assault on Serbia because they said it was imperialism. Until 2001 the Republicans were in favor of a large military budget but opposed wars.

What!?!?!?

I recall Gulf War I being a Walker Bush war.

I recall Reagan's constant saber-wavin and numerous illegal wars in south america.

You're gonna have to convice me with some actual evidence, sir.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by LarryLove
Should a leader of a political party who is being tried in his own country for inciting racial hatred and who was barred from entering the UK for a while, be a role model for society?

I'm leaning towards no, but even bigots need role models, I guess
Let them lead by the examples their actions and behaviors provide. Personally I think they may be misguided, and not giving enough thought to the long term effects of their perceived biological obligations and their ideologies.

Also, LarryLove, thank you for the compliment concerning the incorporation of humour and relative commentary I effort to marry together in many of my posts. It is appreciated.

Thanks,
John Paul G., USAF Firedog (retired)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Muslims in western countries are the minority and have few seats in the political arena. This Sharia Law paranoia is just that, paranoia spooned to the folks in folkiland in super sized proportions with threats of 'terrorism' and anti muslim rhetoric.
The muslims I have met have met me no harm, (except combat) therefor I don't see them as a threat in society. This doesn't mean I'm moving to a muslim country. One can live in muslim country, or not. I don't see muslims trying to take over a western country. The recently high immigration numbers into western countries is the result of endless wars of which destabilize the immigrants home country therefor causing them to want to 'leave' that country. This was by nwo design as their goals are to destablize countries by not controlling borders and/or by easing on the immigration quotas to further disrupt the job markets, cultures, economic and fiscal policies/debt etc. It's all about destabilizing countries so they may look for that 'global' solution the nwo would like to impose on your very soul. lil s

Truth is, zionists just want Muslims dead as part of a depopulation scheme.
Less folks to 'manage' less worry.
The last thing these folks want are the masses to see behind the curtain.....though it appears to have recently been rIpped apart at the seems. Zionists and the NWO euthusiast have sold themselves and their souls and therefor don't want to have to face the consequences of their actions. They know there is a worldwide Revolution about to take place and their scrambling for another control tactic. One cannot take the freedom out of man. It'll always be there itching at the conscience, by design.

I believe 90% reduction of the human population is the goal though most of you here on ATS are quite aware.
I would imagine most of you would be on that list, no?
Therefor it is in your interest to do all you can to stop the NWO with whatever means 'necessary'.
They don't appear to be listening.
'Life', nature, humanity, creation is not a cArtoon folks.....but 'I' got the message all the same.....
It's strange that this needs to be said, NO?

Society needs a little down sizing as coming home to momas cooking with some relative folk around the table.
Seems a world gone by.

Part of the design of the NWO was too fracture the families so they may be less supportive and organized to be any resistance to an NWO.

edit on 10-10-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 10:55 PM
link   
People still giving the "Tea Party" attention? I tend to ignore them now since they're little attention seeking crybabies.

If they do get in the White House though, we're doomed as a country.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Misoir

Interesting thing about monarchies are that they are based on aggression, war, death and destruction.
The same thing they tell you time and time again is wrong.
This would be called a hypocrisy?
Yes.

Is it wrong?
Yes.
Then why do the folks allow it?

"I'm not sure they are aware they have a choice".
"That's amazing".

no?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

That sounds like an 'opinion'.
Would you care to explain the logic of it all?
Are things going as just as 'planned' or failing tragically?

Survival of the fittest requires that a being chooses it's battles carefully.
It appears some are taking on the whole world.
Seems outrageous, does it not?
Very strange and unevolved, primitive specie kind of thinking.
I'm interested.

If a 'public' was dumbed down with pharmaceutikills, poisoned water, toxic foods, msm foolery and whole host of 'other' 'foolishness' how could one respect the result.
It's hard to respect a controlled, dumbed down people.
Home schooling is the better bet.
They can pass the same tests as the State automaton variety though often with much higher scores and with a better attitude/aptitude. They learn at a much quicker rate with less distractions and mOre focus. Very -$Cheap$- too. The current education system, less some universities, are wholefully inadequate and corrUpt as high? hell.
There's plenty of time for the kids to socialize after the studies so the anti-social argument is null and children could 'choose' who they want to Be around with parents resting lil easier at night. If it makes sense, it Is.

When something is 'found' it is an Is.
is.....Is.....the riddle of ISIS Is as simple as truth is to Light.
"Light your own fire", it's kind of cold out there.
Tis winter will be one the coldest on record.....though unfortunately, that is by design as well; a cruel one.
Click here for it's lil brother.....
Another 'reason' to cUme together,

edit on 11-10-2010 by Perseus Apex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   

no.

Use of Force Resolution in Congress: The Vote The U.S. Senate had approved the the Authorization for Use of Military Force Against Iraq Resolution by a vote of 52 to 47 on Jan. 12, 1991 (the majority including 42 Republicans and 10 mostly Southern Democrats). The House of Representatives approved the measure 250 to 183, with 164 Republicans and 86 Democrats in favor of the use of force, 179 Democrats, 3 Republicans and 1 independent opposed.

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by SeventhSeal

The Geller faction to the Tea Party is an ongoing concern as it ramps up anti-Islamic rhetoric designed for effect as opposed to inciting constructive dialogue. It is that faction that wishes to engage the EDL and develop links across the pond. The EDL can spin their campaigns anyway they like, but their demonstrations are the public face to the organization and so far, they have been nothing but racist.

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join