It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens And Humans Need To Work Together

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
That's right i said it. If the (evil) humans are working with the (evil) aliens then by all means the (good) aliens need to work with the (good) humans. If the evil side is being deceitful working in the shade then the good side has to be right in the sun. Just be brutally honest and like someone said, "light up the darkness". I want to know what you guys think about this. Is it possible to let go of our fears and just state our opinions and beliefs and stand for our truth no matter what someone or some organization may think?

Mod Edit: All Caps In Title – Please Review This Link.
edit on 9/10/2010 by Sauron because: All Caps in title

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by EddieBee

where do i sign up?? on the good human list that is...

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
I think Aliens would not know who the good humans are or the bad ones are. Simply put, the humans, aliens first encounter, would be their first set of judgment on humans. And then slowly start to learn, or quickly learn who to do business with. Whatever the Alien Agenda may be.

So I don't think good and evil really play a part.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
This sounds like a Deep Thought from Jack Handey.

second line.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
well I never met an alien, but all the ones I know about are manipulative and destructive. If there are any good ones I hope they show up soon .

if they do I'm all in

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   
I really don't think this is even worth the effort, and will most likely take the discussion off on a tangent, but the part about the "good people" working together would never happen.
I deal with the public every single day. Not just a few of them, a LOT of them. The majority of people are so apathetic they wouldn't even know where to begin in having an original thought, idea, or concept.
I see it in the people with the latest flashy cell phone, furiously texting away, fiddling with their Ipod while puffing on their newports. They're the ones that keep Aeropostle, Nike, South Pole, & whatever else in business. Their view of the political system....I'm sure they know who the POTUS is but that's about it. The older generation, so taken in with CNN, MSNBC, and whatever golf game is going on, or red tape the govt has them in about their health care - has them in the same boat.
There are a very, very few people who see things for what they are. Even fewer that would do something about it.
From what I've seen of people, no one really gives a crap about the future as long as they can get their current fix of "whatever" right now - be it TV, stuff, popularity.....
The distractions provided by TPTB have proved effective in turning the majority of the populace into complacent apathetic cowards who would rather let them have their way rather than having to go through the trouble of fighting against it for change.
The only time any of the good people would be banded together would be when the "bad" people have their proverbial spears at their throats.
Maybe I'm wrong, maybe I'm rather pessimistic of the truth-seekers. I'm only reporting my perception of what I see going on.

Nothing in this was meant to be offensive to any gender, race, age, sex, or...whatever.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by jazabel51

Join forces with me ( a good alien)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by sykickvision

Theres no difference if you wear nike or old navy. Like country or rap. I'm not judging on that. The dead must be awakened though with careful measure. I want peace and justice in this world and how can it be achieved if good men sit back and not do a g-damn thing?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   

And that's exactly what I was saying. The majority is too tied up with whatever they've got going on to sacrifice any time/effort to do what's right because they either don't want to get involved, don't care, or are too lazy if it involves more than leaning over and pushing a button.

The only time they will ever stand up is when they are in immediate danger from a localized threat.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
Stop looking for a saviour and start looking at yourselves...

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   

Is is unlikely that there are good and bad aliens fussing over our hides. If you are allowing multiple ETs, then they would have settled their differences, oh, about 2.7 billion years ago and have gone on from there. The only question would be who won? The good or the bad?

I would say that the good won since we have not been lunch yet. OK, moving on, the good ETs would have a lot of experience in handling new upstarts, us-like. They would know better than do direct intervention like an invading army. It does not work too good hauling troops light years across the galaxy. So obviously, to those below, you being a the good ETs in this instance, you have the power and the might--meaning you might use the power. You trot out your fleet and float your aircraft carriers around--I mean UFO motherships--around over the various folks you wish to greatly impress. You get that job done and drop an email down that you wanna do lunch with their major leaders. They fall all over themselves and especially each other (with clubs) getting around to meet ing you. You lay down your law. It, of course, supercedes any and all of theirs that conflict. The world leaders complain that they have had a few hundred years refining their systems, and they just need a bit more tinkering with to make them perfect. You, the head honcho ET, sternly remind them that you have had half a billion years refining your system.

Your Prime Directive is to clean up this skuzzy little ball quickly or else, you say, without really saying what the "or else" means. They get the message. Politicians all, they start implementing the directives according to their own greedy plans. Everybody gets a piece of the pie and it is vastly easily done because it is all so new, and can we say, foreign, to the kept-in-the-dark populace.

The plans are not nice or necessarily efficient, but are rushed through and they do move the backward world along toward the intended goal. The first, most important duty of the politicians would be to control the world's populations so that when the news gets out that the ETs really are visiting, the mobs won't wreak the whole damned place. So plans will immediately be up into place, official papers and chips for everybody and a clubs and casesof plastic handcuffs for others along with black uniforms that say police in big letters on them in some language or another.

Then...Oh! My crystal ball went blank...wait! Now, it's working! What's this big winking sign coming through it has some initials on it! Anybody know what NWO stands for? NWO is this the next step? What could that mean? Is it coupled with the coming of the ETs, you think, or did my channels get mixed up?

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 12 2010 @ 05:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Aliensun

Thanks for replying bro. Check this out though, maybe the e.t.'s evolve just like humans. (in the mind i say) Compared to another planet with life, "humans" and "e.t.'s" are just e.t.'s to other e.t.'s, lol. I do also believe in a new world without order. A new world with love, agape love. But the change has to take place inside us all, a change of heart so to speak. No one is perfect, we don't have to strive for it either because we would drive ourselves "crazy".

Love would be good enough, (not if u do this i'll love you, but i'll love you anyway) We all make the world go round. If "we" (generalizing) don't play the teacher and the student off and on, we'll never learn. Love doesn't have to be a battlefield.

posted on Oct, 14 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   
Im going to join with the evil aliens and come and abduct you all. I think me and the evil aliens would make a great team. I'd obviously target ATS members first and put them all in little glass cages where I can probe them and coax them into doing little tricks in return for scooby snacks. High five evil aliens!

Come on, this topic is silly.

new topics

top topics

join