It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2004 Tibetan Monks Prediction Coming True

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:19 AM
link   
reply to post by zakattakk61

I know there are 7 weeks left to the year. That's hardly enough time for the nations to get up in the arms and threaten to destroy each other. The next thing I will hear is that it states in and around 2010 in the article. There will be more and more calls to extend the time - possibly years of extensions. No, no time extensions.

These monks made a prediction and it was wrong. More likely this article is a misrepresentation of something they stated.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by stereologist
reply to post by zakattakk61

I know there are 7 weeks left to the year. That's hardly enough time for the nations to get up in the arms and threaten to destroy each other. The next thing I will hear is that it states in and around 2010 in the article. There will be more and more calls to extend the time - possibly years of extensions. No, no time extensions.

These monks made a prediction and it was wrong. More likely this article is a misrepresentation of something they stated.

The Cuban Missile Crisis all happened in quick time, the Cuban Missile launchers where Photographed on the 14th of October 1962, remember the World went to the brink of Nuclear War, yet the whole thing was over on October 28th 1962, that was 2 weeks when the World went to pot in a hurry.

Missile Crisis

So seven weeks is more than enough time for the fools who run this Planet to get annoyed with each other, I doubt it will happen, I am a little worried about Leaders all seem to be heading to the same area of the World all of a sudden for what they are calling trade discussions, but that's just me being a little suspicious.

IMO 2012 has nothing to do with Mankind, it will involve us simply because we are here, but I believe it is a Nature thing, a transition of sorts, problem is if we start interfering in the Natural World to prevent the Natural process, that is what I believe will bite us.

Earth is a living entity, we are hurting it, so it responds, we need to learn to live with it rather than trying to control it, because we can never win that battle, even when Humans are gone, the Earth will remain and continue to live.

So its not really the end of the World, its the end of the Human race, we can only stop it if we accept we are just renting this place, our landlord is starting to think we need to be evicted.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   
reply to post by azzllin

The Cuban missile crisis is a good example of quick escalation. Remember though that the October 14 confirmation was based on an over flight being done since at least August of that year. There were at least 2 months of build up to the confrontation. The amazing part of the story was that nukes were already in Cuba when we set up the naval blockade.

Dates leading up to the crisis:
before August Castro and Soviets believe an invasion of Cuba is imminent
Sep 7 - Soviet ambassador assures US weapons going to Cuba are defensive
Sep 11 - Soviet's publicly warn US to not intercede with Soviet ships going to Cuba
Oct 14 - photos reveal missile bases in Cuba
Oct 17 - US assured again that no missiles are going to Cuba
Oct 22 - US president formally tells US of nukes in Cuba
Oct 25 - Us Naval blockade of Cuba boards ships
Oct 27 - U2 spy plane shot down and several other planes were fired on
Oct 28 - agreement is reached on Cuban missile crisis

Although there was a short 2 week crisis in play, there was a long, loud and public exchange between the US before the missile crisis happened.

I don't see such an event building up towards a crescendo today.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Lil Drummerboy

You think they're trying to destroy nuclear plants? Thats bad you know.

posted on Nov, 11 2010 @ 12:55 PM
link   
Hello,
if u interrested in ways how ETs could (mb did
) interfere in our political/war developement without revealing themselfs read book by Andrija Puharich: URI
www.uri-geller.com...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 05:50 PM
link   
The world powers did threaten to destroy each other. But it was done through a proxy...

learning about asymmetrical warfare would be insightful...

posted on Mar, 17 2012 @ 06:04 PM
link   
US, South will pulverize Pyongyang if North takes bait

North Korea ready to unleash 'Holy Nuclear War' on South

Learning about how animals fight may be insightful.

Gorilla Silverbacks prepare for fight

edit on 17-3-2012 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

edit on 17-3-2012 by dontneedaname because: video fix

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:41 AM
link   
OPEN warfare is often the result of many smaller prior actions. Just as when somebody hates someone else it is the result of many "little / smaller / less obvious" actions." "We" try to "get back" at the other person (Or in this case - nation) without being caught "red-handed / being obvious" -- deception. Think broken friendships, marriages, relationships of any kind. They don't just fall apart one day with an open confrontation.

In addition to the 2010 PROXY war of North/South Korea just noted (Libya is also a proxy but that was 2011)

2010 - Also the year of::

CYBER war (China /Russia - USA / Europe, etc..) - Year of STUXNET
----------

May 2010 - DODv - New Cyber Command

AlJazeera - Inside Story - A new frontier in cyber war?

USAF Promo - Future wars the Cyber War

CURRENCY War (USA, with debt bubble vs seemingly everyone, also Europe and its endless printing)
---------------

October 2010 - JyskeBank (Denmark) Is The World On The Verge Of A Currency War?

October 2010 - China's position in "Currency War" - CCTV

SHADOW / COVERT war with Israel - Iran (Assasinations)

When Will Iran/Israel War Come out of the Shadows? | Fox Business - www.foxbusiness.com...

WEATHER war - possibly! Not just USA - Haarp, but also China (& Russia?) presumably has these capabilities from what I've read. Though this whole subject of weather warfare is a bit sketchy...imagine the major powers targeting the allies of each other - but not directly....who knows...2010 was the year of major and minor earthquakes..(USGS data)...bleeding into 2011 with Japan...

Chavez: US weapon test caused Haiti earthquake -- Hugo Chavez

HAARP Lights Witnessed Over Chile before 8.8 Earthquake

Also POLITICAL warfare in the form of WIKILEAKS. Also TRADE wars...
edit on 25-3-2012 by dontneedaname because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-3-2012 by dontneedaname because: video add

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Learning about ASYMMETRIC warfare would be insightful...happens in traditional combat and in business -- and in personal relationships!

HC: Art of War - Sun Tzu

As for all the other claims in this REMOTE VIEWING...we can talk about that too...I have knowledge of all the other aspects....can provide videos on Tibetan Remote Viewing as well...

posted on Mar, 25 2012 @ 06:55 AM
link   
These video reports also appeared in 2010. The significance of Fidel Castro...learning from history about how close the world was to NUCLEAR war re: the Cuban Missile Crisis / Bay of Pigs, etc.. might be insightful...

July 2010 - CCTV - Fidel Castro: Global nuclear war warning

RT:Castro predicts nuclear war

top topics

<< 1   >>

join