It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ancient Anomalies and Aliens - Part 1: Art

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Come Clean

I answered your question. I do not know what bug or fish they resemble, nothing comes to mind. Did you have another question I'm not answering?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
Phage,

You can drag out all your false avatars all you want to. When will you answer BASIC questions posed to you?

Explain how the Mayans created a 26K year calendar that EXACTLY EQUALS the precession of this planet?

I will keep asking until you answer Phage. Or one of your false avatars answers.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:38 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   
reply to post by QuantumDisciple

Where did you answer the 26K Mayan calendar question? Please point me to a page?

Just in case you forgot. Explain how the Mayans developed a 26K year calendar that exactly equals our precession?

You telling me it was luck?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:40 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by manalienLOL here too, but seriously, Section they did not have Sony HDD Cams, however if you study this theme in depth you will quickly find that depictions of "many inexplicable an unworldly phenomena" have been recorded and are still being presented in various rituals and forms of art and in almost every known and unknown culture and civilization including within the context of all religious texts and beliefs throughout history.Not all are going to be pure evidence or factual confirmation of ET involvement of our evolution but some certainly could be.

I will definitely do some research into the matter. It would be interesting to see if there was some sort of collation hidden in the details. I cannot promise everyone I will suddenly switch mindsets, but I will give this some serious thought and consideration.

Sometimes you have to step outside for a moment, so you can see something in which you missed.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Section31

I hope I don't get in trouble for this, but Yay!

I wanted to give kudos to you for your open mind

As for the thread, I am still digesting all of the information. So my post is lacking in the topic department.

However, I am glad to say I just caught up to the "current tribe doing the ritual dance thingy" (Paraphrased
)

THAT is kick [snip]. See, this is what I mean by "evidence". Doesn't have to prove anything, just has to be something I can dig my research fingers into...

Research fingers?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

Originally posted by Come CleanFYI....i've been cruising websites back when it was BBS. Back when 2400 baud was screaming.

When it comes to online content, 99% of it is based upon hobbyist opinions. As I dig deeper into this subject, I will look at what is in offline lectures, essays, and reflections. Rule #1 - Nothing online can be taken as truth. Always do your research in a library, or in a university type of setting. Everything else is just speculation.
edit on 9-10-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:48 PM
link   

The cycle of precession is 25,772 years, not 26,000.

But before I can answer your question you have to ask something that makes sense. Perhaps telling me which of the Maya calendars you are talking about would help because I know of none of them which have a 25,772 year (or 26,000 year) cycle.

edit on 10/9/2010 by Phage because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by CHA0S
Located in Iraq, these sculptures seem to have reptilian type heads. Dated from around 5ooo-4000 B.C. source

So they have reptilian heads. So what? That means they are extraterrestrial? You can also find sculptures with cat heads, wolf heads, Ibis heads. Forget about Bast, Anubis, and Thoth? Oh but some how magically if an ancient people imagined an anthropomorphic reptilian person that instantly proves shapeshifting reptoids were instructing them? Um, no. Or are we discriminating against the cat people in favor of the Reptoids of Draconis?

As for the rest of these Chariots of the Gods type images, similar critiques can be made, and have been, over and over again. There have been thousands of cultures before ours. They created millions of artifacts. Sure you can cherry pick a few stylized moths or Holy Spirits that look like UFO mythology, but that doesn't prove anything other than you (or more accurately, authors whose material you borrowed) went through the historical record to find intriguing pictures that fit a frame.

Extraordinary claims, et.al.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
PS...I guess this means you have no answer to the 26K year Mayan calendar and our precession?

And here in lies a HUGE problem with ATS. Too many naysayers infest this site. Its one thing to be a naysayer. It's another thing to bring assinine arguments to the table.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kbear
great thread chaos and i do agree with you. of course debunkers are gonna come along but there is just too much evidence to say aliens have never visited earth. what are your thoughts about the ancient sumerians and the annunaki? do you believe they created humans to be slaves to mine for gold?

I sincerely hope that the alien intelligence whether Annunki, Nephelim, Greys, Borg or reptilians are exactly that: "intelligent" and freindly.
Despite the fact that they probably are intelligent in most forms and significantly more advanced than we humans, it does not necessarily mean they are all benevolent. (scary thought:puz

After all if they have any human traits/DNA whatsoever we better beware although, at the end of the day we "normal people" are nothing more than slaves of the elite anyway!
We don't only mine gold coal and god knows how many other minerals and energy resources from which only the elite really profit from, but we are doomed to being loyal servants for everything from sales to hard labor, and then on top of that we even have to pay to consume what we are producing.
Our current pay masters give with one hand and take with the other.. and leave most of the population to the mercy of the dire consequences of living in a squalid and polluted environment while they live a life of luxury.
So alien slavery or human, all the same old same old...

I just hope we encounter the benevolent type to help us evolve from our current primitive status into a new and more friendly environment for the sake of us all and future generations.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Phage

phage, I have allways respected your debunking the paranoid insanity that exists here. You bring a sense of clarity to the madness. However you can't possibly believe the history we are taught in school or any other institution we subscribe to is the final truth. The evidence left by are ancestors is both staggering and mind blowing it all points to the FACT "We are not alone".....................

the pictures are a memory of an experience they had to preserve for a future generation. Can you honestly say every picture posted can be bebunked? every one?

edit on 9-10-2010 by gaurdian2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

In comes ancient text and pictures. Let me ask you something. If these beings were around in biblical times wouldn't it make sense they WOULD NOT conceal themselves as much? Its not like they have video camera's back then. And wouldn't it make sense (as time progressed) they would START TO conceal themselves according to our technology?

I like your question turned up a notch.
Have you ever wondered why the communicators on Star Trek look so much like the cell phones of today?
Ohura's Bluetooth? What if the whole of technology was given to us long ago only to be controlled by certain elements of humanity? The rest of us only recieve it in increments in accordance to some great plan. Perhaps a priveledged few of us are given glimpeses of this technology ahead of time (Gene Rodenberry)? Then are percieved as somekind of visionary by the rest of us,
when all they really are is a T.V. shows producer. Think about why people end up with such cake walk careers
like Rodenberry. While others break their back for living for thirty to forty years. One thing I know for sure above anything else. The Bible is evidence. If you want evidence the Bible is it. Just what it is evidence of is highly
debateable. There are popular ideas some have their very own. I have my own in a total avoidance of cherry picking. It is evidence, for what? Is a different thread.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by Come CleanPS...I guess this means you have no answer to the 26K year Mayan calendar and our precession?

And here in lies a HUGE problem with ATS. Too many naysayers infest this site. Its one thing to be a naysayer. It's another thing to bring assinine arguments to the table.

Here is the problem. Even though I am opening up my mind to researching this issue, you are not considering doing any 'actual' research into the cultures themselves. You are leaving the weight of your argument on hobbyist theories, and you are not looking this stuff up offline. This is why I have a problem with blinded believers.

I am bending to consider your theory, so what are you going to do?
edit on 9-10-2010 by Section31 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join