It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Poll: Just 22% See Palin as Effective President

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Or is this just proof that the left is doing the same thing - even using the same tactic - to EVERY Republican woman that runs for office?

Or maybe TWO republican women happened to mess around with the 'metaphysical"

and

Maybe those two are also a bit bintish too

Not my fault

EDIT: to say, I think the GOP has a an above average amount of "dull" females right now -

???
I am not sure why -
edit on 8-10-2010 by Janky Red because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

EDIT: to say, I think the GOP has a an above average amount of "dull" females right now -

???
I am not sure why -

Not sure why?

Let me hazard a few guesses.

You feel threatened by their possible success in defeating your candidates of choice. You can't articulate a real reason why. I noticed that you refer to women as "females". Do you feel all women are inferior, or just Republican women? So, you turn to making demeaning statements about them since your intellect has obviously failed you.

There, that seems to fit quite nicely.

Still need help?

Let's try turning it around (thought exercise only - no liberal women were actually demeaned by this exercise).

What if someone said: I think the democrat party has an above average amount of ugly females right now.

How do you feel about that statement?

edit on 10/8/2010 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Janky Red

???
I am not sure why -

Not sure why?

Let me hazard a few guesses.

You feel threatened by their possible success in defeating your candidates of choice. You can't articulate a real reason why. I noticed that you refer to women as "females". Do you feel all women are inferior, or just Republican women? So, you turn to making demeaning statements about them since your intellect has obviously failed you.

There, that seems to fit quite nicely.

Still need help?

Let's try turning it around (thought exercise only - no liberal women were actually demeaned by this exercise).

What if someone said: I think the democrat party has an above average amount of ugly females right now.

edit on 10/8/2010 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

Well I'm sorry if that is my opinion - If you equate platitude for substance, it makes sense, this makes your unwavering admiration for Bush make sense also.

I don't think all GOP women are this way, not at all, I think the pair of CEOs campaigning in CA do not suffer
from the same deficiencies.

What if someone said?

How about "I am saying, but pretending it is conjecture"

I know this concept is a popular digg point for conservatives, I could careless frankly -

If our politicians had to double as models I would care as you guys do, but the quasi retarded tarts in question
are not getting into modeling are they?

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:15 AM
link   

well if Hilary Clinton was standing first in line, I'd have to say they were correct. But politics isn't about how they look, it's about their deeds. This way of thinking is what is called superficial. As far as Palin goes, not a chance in hell of that women becoming president. I'd have to agree that she is scatter brained and an idiot. Maybe we could elect the 3 Stooges first, they would be a better choice of candidates than Palin.

posted on Oct, 10 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
on a second note: electing Palin to the Oval Office would be no different that electing Forrest Gump. Stupid is as stupid does. These missiles are like a box of chocolates, pressing this red button, you never know what you're gonna get! I would love to see the results of an impartial IQ test on Palin. Was has cost Palin is the fact that she hit the lime light in politics before she was ready and it made her appear stupid to the masses. And that facade is something that can never be shaken off in the future. The appearance of stupidity has doomed her as a future political candidate.
edit on 10-10-2010 by Detour because: not to note

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:43 PM
link   
reply to post by WhatTheory

This is why Palin will never be President. She and anyone else that has taken any action against powerful corporate or political interest will always get their character effectively assassinated. I hardly see anyone in the media ever talk about what she did for Alaska, only that she quit her job.

Personally I don't want to see Palin as President because she will be cut to bits in that office. She is far more powerful as a private citizen.

posted on Oct, 11 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Detour
But politics isn't about how they look, it's about their deeds.

Politics is what the media molds you to be. If it were about deeds, Obama would still be some community organizer in Chicago.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
22% is very disappointing. The figure should be decline, because it means that 22% of people are stupid or horribly misguided. Palin would make a terrible president, anyone with half a brain can see this obvious fact.
edit on 13/10/10 by C0bzz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by boondock-saint

She sells out her venues cause
she's a voluptuous beautiful speaker
just like Obama was.

Obama was a voluptuous, beautiful speaker?

Who cares what she says? She's a looker. Not a speaker.

Have you seen one of her speaking
engagement contracts???
All the demands she makes??
She's a prima donna.
If elected you can change the name
over the door at 1600 Pennsylvania
Ave. to the "HOT PINK HOUSE".

Star to you. You just confirmed that she's a hottie and she does get attention.

posted on Oct, 13 2010 @ 01:10 PM
link   
effective president?....NO
super effective fund-raiser and speaker that isn't hard on the eyes?....YES....PLEASE

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join