It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

HR 3200 Institutes a National Human Identification System NHIS

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Move over, NAIS, here comes NHIS – a National Human Identification System under the FDA. And you thought a tracking system was just for livestock. Well, you are right. To the ruling oligarchy, we the people are just that – livestock to be herded, tracked, culled, and medicated.

Take a look at the following section of HR 3200, which can be found in entirety at the link below;

(Each device will have a unique identifier. Since the devices are implanted in humans, each human will most likely be registered with that device number.)

(iii) other postmarket device surveillance activities of the Secretary authorized by this chapter; and

(Through this implantable device, surveilled activities will be monitored)

(3) (A) To facilitate analyses of postmarket safety and patient outcomes for devices described in paragraph (1), the Secretary shall, in collaboration with public, academic, and private entities, develop methods to -

(Here is the data that will be collected – all health related information, including insurance information, pharmaceutical purchases, health insurance claims, and anything else the Secretary deems necessary, including Medicare and information from the Dept. of Veteran’s Affairs, as well as privately owned health care facilities and pharmacies.)

(4) Not later than 36 months after the date of the enactment of this subsection, the Secretary shall promulgate regulations for establishment and operation of the registry under paragraph(1). Such regulations -

(Notice that this is done under the guise of protecting the public health, and the requirement to submit each device’s unique identifyer to the registry is addressed here.)

(Items included in the registry that are pooled and analyzed include adverse event trends, patterns, and any other information the Secretary deems appropriate. Timely reports to be given to the Secretary concerning data analysis.)

(D) shall establish requirements for regular and timely reports to the Secretary, which shall be included in the registry, concerning adverse event trends, adverse event patterns, incidence and prevalence of adverse events, and other information the Secretary determines appropriate, which may include data on comparative safety and outcomes trends; and

(E) shall establish procedures to permit public access to the information in the registry in a manner and form that protects patient privacy and proprietary information and is comprehensive, useful, and not misleading to patients, physicians, and scientists.

(Sums to be appropriated to institute the registry. From whom? Taxpayers. We will be paying for our own NHIS system.)

(5) To carry out this subsection, there are authorized to be appropriated such sums as may be necessary for fiscal years 2010 and 2011.

farmwars.info...

Welcome to the future where everything we do is tracked, analyzed, and used to formulate actuarial tables for insurance companies, food suppliers, medical establishments, pharmaceutical companies, and any private corporation or government entity that the Secretary deems appropriate for public health and safety. And all under the oh so competent hands of the Food and Drug Administration. Feel like a piece of meat? I sure do. All of our movements, purchases, and health statistics, including vaccination records, tracked under the FDA just like a herd of cows.

It's also linked to your bank account.

edit on 7-10-2010 by wonderworld because: edit to add info.

edit on 7-10-2010 by wonderworld because: edit to add source, oops

edit on 7-10-2010 by wonderworld because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Well, now we'll see who's all talk, and who's gonna walk the walk. I will not be chipped.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by erumisato
Well, now we'll see who's all talk, and who's gonna walk the walk. I will not be chipped.

I love that! As much as I hope you are right I worry many will take it to recieve food, shelter, healthcare, etc. They have fine tuned the RFID chip implant to smaller than a grain of sand, almost. nano

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by wonderworld

S&F and thanks for posting this. I am sure that most people are still unaware of the horrors
in the healthcare bill that was passed.

This video is based on HR3200 but it is very closely related to HR3962 with the exception that HR3962 is deemed to be worse yet.

edit on 7-10-2010 by burntheships because: format

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by burntheships

Thanks ships, I agree most are unaware of the details in that HUGE stack of the unread healthcare bill. This not only affects our health but our liberty as US citizens. We know there is to much to list in one post.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I would imagine that if most americans knew the hideous future of healthcare soon to be unleashed, they would have fought hard to keep this from passing. Unfortunately, most in favor of it were "duped".

Imagine the suprise when the IRS comes a knocking at the door, for that 2,000 a year.
And whats really sick, we may only end up getting 5,000 of care for our 2,000. Thats right, there are limits every year for the care we can receive!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:26 PM
link   
I will take a bullet before I take a chip.

We hold these Truths to be self-evident, that all Men are created equal, that they are endowed by their Creator with certain unalienable Rights, that among these are Life, Liberty, and the pursuit of Happiness—-That to secure these Rights, Governments are instituted among Men, deriving their just Powers from the Consent of the Governed, that whenever any Form of Government becomes destructive of these Ends, it is the Right of the People to alter or abolish it, and to institute a new Government

They do not have my consent. This is where the fight begins. Live free or die is not just a motto, it is a philosophy I, personally, am devoted to.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
When does this go up for a vote?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:29 PM
link   
Yep this is why the push to allow as many people onto financial aid such as medicaid, medicare, disability, social security and pensions, foodstamps, unemployment, welfare for parents with children, and so forth... Once people have the option to either go without or take the chip they will take the chip. There will be no question.

If they want their lifesaving meds, or wish to survive, they will, accept the chip, and the religious leaders will say it is no different than holding your cards, Id's, debit or credit cards in your wallet, it is not any more the mark of the beast than your own social security number was once thought of as...

They reall\y think we are cattle.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:32 PM
link   
reply to post by burn the ships

Also the way they treat the elderly now, even the ones who are very much in control of their faculties is a crime in itself. They will build prisons, orphanages and convalescent hospitals and then use social services to fill them.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by PETROLCOIN

I like your philosophy that all men are created equal. We can kiss the bill of rights, Declaration of independence and Constituion good bye when this happens. Executive orders will our trump our constitution. Even a treaty like happened in the EU.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Lemon.Fresh

Isnt that ironic? We should be allowed to vote. Now even our elected officials must obide by the set of G20 rules. We've been sold out.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I antar, I agree with most of what you say except this will indeed be the mark of the beast. This implant will be a choice people will make and also seal their fate.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   
I'm doing the live free or die on this one

honestly having almost died a few times and accepted death as inevitable,I'm totally okay with that. Having said that I am still here ,but honest it isn't because I fought to live ,I just lived.

I did learn that there is a line and some things are worse than death and I know what they are ,..lucky me?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:08 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

True that. I battled for a year with a local nursing home for my aged 90 year old grandmother.
I could write a book, and eventually they were convicted of crimes. I had to watch them like a hawk.

And let me tell you its a fine line to walk as they hated me, and I was alway afraid that they would harm her because I watched them. She remained safe...

There will be no such a chance in the future. I could have been considered a nursing home :terrorist".

They can chip my cold dead body.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   

Well thats what I was implying, yet there will be the majority who for some reason or another justify keeping their livelyhood over the taking of the chip.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

Yes most will justify taking the chip. It would be hard for most to walk away from all that they have earned and boughten over the years, including their house.

It would seem irrational to many to refuse to survive. The benefit of refusal out weighs the other option, in my opinion.:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Wow; I had many doubts that this would ever really happen.

Wow.

I could go on a rant about not being tagged and numbered, but to be honest, we already have that system in place with Social Security.

Regardless, this bit of technology is unnecessary and one should stay away from it; be vigilant and aware of any propaganda they create for this.
edit on 10/7/2010 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by burn the ships

Bless your heart we will talk sometime, I wanted to write the book my beloved Mom never got a chance to, we had the subject and the title "It's 10 o'clock do you know where your parents are?"

(Kind of ringing it home to all the baby boomers who didn't have time for their parents and created an entire generation of throwaway elderly loved ones)

It is an expose about the deplorable and hidden lives of those who suffer in rest homes.

I just went through and am still going through a tough time with my own Grandparents who were recently thrown into one against their will by the very people they trusted... Long short Lots of bs but they are now home and settling in.

I understand what it is to be marginalized for caring and made out to be the suspected one, yet it was good to know that the main focus was to get them home and that happened against the system. I even had the cops tell me that they refused to take a report from me, that this call never happened, that I was not to go within 50 feet of my Grandparents house , which is willed to me anyway and all contents. all I wanted was for an investigation to happen, it get deeper there because the guy who they trusted has deep connections to the alphabet types. Still he is a wicked man and has lost against me. So all the set up and the scam did not pay off for him.

There was much more to this but like I said the important part was to keep the focus on my Grandparents and what they wanted. Anyone could prove that they are incompetent, even though their POA told everyone , even family that my Grpa had had a major stroke. It was complicated.

I agree, the laws are slipping into peoples lives so slick like, that soon they will say "It has always been so..." only people like us will damn well know better.

edit on 7-10-2010 by antar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:36 PM
link   
Actually the federal government has been lobbied for years to have companies expand from DNA database to tracking systems on humans.

But why is not been done yet? very simple, because the states still have the power to oppose federal regulations independently.

As long as states have this power, is going to be very difficult for the federal government to get support from voters and individual states.

So far 25 states has opposed any federal attempt to tag citizens, the 10th amendment gives state the power to nullify any laws that are against states and voters best interest.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join