It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UFO Abductee Puerto Rico (video and pics)

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   
I don't know if this has been shown here before, I couldnt find anyhting on the search.

I'm from Puerto Rico but I live in the USA now, I found this video from a person who says it was abducted by little people and also took pictures. It might be real or not, but is very interesting specially when he says that he was told that a meteor was going to hit the caribbean and affect the whole world.

Here is the video

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
Never heard of this case. Thanks. Just one more thing to digest as we muddle through these fascinating yet uncertain times we're in.
It won't be long people. The world is cranking and gearing up for something. You cannot deny these chaotic vibrations all around us anymore.

It seems no one is at rest and they're/we're waiting for the next shoe to drop. Many feel it'll be a global market crash. Another group feels an impending WW3 and yet others feel it's total acknowledgment of extraterrestial Beings.
I lean towards the latter. Godspeed everyone!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Human_Alien
Never heard of this case. Thanks. Just one more thing to digest as we muddle through these fascinating yet uncertain times we're in.
It won't be long people. The world is cranking and gearing up for something. You cannot deny these chaotic vibrations all around us anymore.

It seems no one is at rest and they're/we're waiting for the next shoe to drop. Many feel it'll be a global market crash. Another group feels an impending WW3 and yet others feel it's total acknowledgment of extraterrestial Beings.
I lean towards the latter. Godspeed everyone!

I never heard of this case even thought I lived in PR at that time, but on 1988 I was only 9 at the time so... I remenber that my grandmother told me an story that on around 1960 a friend of hers and his husband were abducted on the mountains of Toro Negro by a UFO. The case was a little different, they were driving back home to Villalba after a birthday party around 1am when they saw a bright light in the sky the light pointed at them and at that moment they told my grandmother the car just stopped and they were paralized, they couldnt move they remenber the car been lifted very high and they could see the houses very little after that they couldnt remenber anything else until they woke up back in the road with the car battery completly dead around 3 hours later.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by cdesigns

What I find very interesting is, there were MANY many abduction stories from that time period (more so than now) but people were more reserved about discussing them.

I think these abductions (whether alien or human......psyop or mind-control) happen in waves. I think there was a huge abduction 'flap', if you will, in the late 60's-early 80's. Then it simmered down a bit. And 'flapped' again in the late 90's. Maybe they need a 10-15 year sabbatical in between studies?

I hope before we all die, this will all make sense to us finally. But even if we don't figure it out, we'll understand all these mysteries as soon as we're off this planet and out of our confined vessels at any rate.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
fascinating
and his body language is absolute in line with somebody telling the truth
he seems shaken
but theres no nervous twitching or the `what am i going to say next` behaviour that liers depict..
also at 0.53 you can see the pictures of the beings

fascinating

really good case

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The man predicts a comet, and goes on to say that the ET's that abducted him projected a hologram...he claims he saw their (ET) homes, but the next part he describes seeing on this projection is interesting:

"...one government on the planet Earth, and they'll be living on an some sort of artificial island that's gonna be floating in the middle of a...dark, black, dirty sea"

From 1980 to now that is very hard hitting. This is a special case from what I've heard and seen, thanks OP for sharing; never knew about this prior til now. star and flag for you

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Found the complete story HERE

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
i have never heard of this one either and usually dont comment one way or another to the ufo forums.
But i would like to throw out a questions that came to mind when watching the vid.

If he was coming from a night club why are the photos of jets and ufo show blue skys ?

anyone ?

edit to add : after reading the story his abduction started around 430 am and lasted until daylight. so i answered my only question.

thanks
edit on 7-10-2010 by navione because: added info

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:32 PM
link   

I had to take a look at the picture with the planes, at first I thought it looked like a russian Sukoi Jet, but on closer inspection it could by an F - 14. Im sure someone can provide a better identification

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I have seen this video in a thread on the bp oil spill. It is nice to see it in the light it maybe should have been in then. I will edit the link in when I come across it again. Thanks for the reminder.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwardjnr

I had to take a look at the picture with the planes, at first I thought it looked like a russian Sukoi Jet, but on closer inspection it could by an F - 14. Im sure someone can provide a better identification

His story could be true, but it has been fairly well agreed upon here at ATS that the photo is a fake. The circumstances of that good of an image of both a UFO and a jet within the same frame both at a close distance is considered near impossible.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:34 PM
link   
these accounts are always interesting, and the one government comment "floating on the dirty sea", is what peaked my interest, great detail ....the one puzzle piece that just doesn't ever fit for me is why all the effort/work to just give random people warnings of great changes, the purpose is what doesn't fit, and solutions are never given, what??. If this alien looked human and spoke our language (one at least) why not warn all people so we know and maybe create solutions.

What is the purpose of all their travels & tech if they are telling people that ultimately can't do anything (on their own at least)

And.... how did the ufo in that photo he gives bring his car as well it looks about the size of the jet

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by cdesigns
I don't know if this has been shown here before, I couldnt find anyhting on the search.

Yes this case/video has been discussed before. You don't know the name of this
abductee from Puerto Rico? You just mentioned “this person”, for your information
this person is Amaury Rivera from Puerto Rico.

Here some threads about this case.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
interesting story, i wonder where the man is today that told the story? and if anything ever came out about the authenticity of the photos?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aliensun
[His story could be true, but it has been fairly well agreed upon here at ATS that the photo is a fake. The circumstances of that good of an image of both a UFO and a jet within the same frame both at a close distance is considered near impossible.

Right....I'm sure that right after he took those pictures he went to his 80's state of the art laptop and photoshopped those pictures with the latest 80's photoshop software version.
It's so easy to cry FAKE when we just can't explain something that we don't understand anything about, instead of being open minded to different possibilities/options...you can think it is fake all you want...until its really proven fake, then I'm going with I'm seeing here...If anything this is one of the most credible UFO reports and UFO proof that I've ever seen...

Regards,

ringht_n_wrong

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 06:22 PM
link   

His story could be true, but it has been fairly well agreed upon here at ATS that the photo is a fake. The circumstances of that good of an image of both a UFO and a jet within the same frame both at a close distance is considered near impossible.

Hilarious,
the skeptics, time and time again, comment on "If only we had a clear picture of a ufo", or "Why are all ufo pictures blury or grainy?" and here we have some remarkable ufo photos with air force fighter jets in the frame, that seem difficult to duplicate under 1980's circumstances and technology capabilities. And alas, still the cry of fowl or should I say fake.

Under the circumstances of his story, that being there were three jets present and circling one after another in a swarming formation, it seems perfectly plausible that he would have the opportunity to snap some pics of the circling jets.
edit on 7-10-2010 by sparrowstail because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:01 PM
link   

To be fair, every single photo that has ever been posted here at ATS is agreed to be fake by the skeptics.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
I'm very interested on this case because the place this took place is very close to Lajas, La Parguera , and is where I first saw my first UFO when I was 10 years old on 1989 I saw it with my sister while my father was driving, he and my mother also saw it but they told us it was an airplane to calm us, but I knew it was not an airplane because my father keep looking at it and looked afraid.

Since 2001-2007 we had a RV trailer in La Parguera, I went there several times with my family, girlfriends and friends and during those 6 years I experienced 2 UFO and 1 underwater USO sighthings. I saw one UFO on the mountains, one flying in top of the ocean very far and the USO was the coolest, I saw it when I was on one of the hills in the area talking with some friends, you can see the town completly and all the mini islands in the coast, I saw I bright light underwater moving very fast and entering the bahia fosforecente area.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:45 PM
link   
This is an interesting story. I am sure a bit of searching will yield more answers about the events and the people involved.

I am not an expert, but the photos seem to be the best part of the story. Even though it is in the '80s, technology was alive then and faking images was very possible.

So if he does get the jets in frame of the photo then it is too hard to do that. If he doesn't get them in there then the question would be why not, if there were 3 jets then surely you could have gotten 1 in the frame.

I have noticed recently on these boards there is no way to get evidence that is right. A good portion of that is because said evidence is part of a hoax being perpetrated. No matter what the conditions are there will always be a reason why the evidence is not real - always... even if it is.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:09 PM
link   
Hi OP and All,

Rivera's the real deal, as is Laguna Cartehena(sp?). His five or six pictures are real and so is his EBE abduction before hand.
In my opinion, Puerto Rico is the main claim to UFO/EBE existence. Above, below lagoons and oceon. I feel, the US Navy runs the show w/EBEs specifically in Puerto Rico. There's a documentary I taped in /92 re Rivera's case but with a bunch of other witnesses seeing craft break the water of PR--Laguna Cartehena(sp?). The Documentary was called (# I can't remember). But it was an NBC release and included N.Y.'s South Haven Park ufo crash in appx /92 (see: www.abovetopsecret.com... ).

Decoy

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join