It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pentagon Survivor April Gallop: "It's obvious the official story was fabricated..."

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seti_Starr
reply to post by Alfie1

How about 220+ Senior Military, Intelligence Service, Law Enforcement and Government Officials who would love to debate Lt Col O'Brien's version of the truth:

patriotsquestion911.com...

Instead of passing the buck to your 220 " patriots ", who I calculate represent .000007% of the US population. why don't you try to explain how April Gallop got out of the Pentagon via a furnace and what is wrong with Lt Col O'Brien's evidence ?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by splint
If I was working in the Pentagon and got bombed along with my son, I would try suing the people I knew were responsible too. However, If I failed, I would still be very angry at the injustice and would sue the next person in line. An injustice for an injustice.

It's not an injustice at all.

By quietly going along with the fiction that one of their planes hit the Pentagon, American Airlines are complicit in covering up one of the worst crimes ever to take place in America.

They had their choice. They could have told the truth.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by Kailassa

Originally posted by splint
If I was working in the Pentagon and got bombed along with my son, I would try suing the people I knew were responsible too. However, If I failed, I would still be very angry at the injustice and would sue the next person in line. An injustice for an injustice.

It's not an injustice at all.

By quietly going along with the fiction that one of their planes hit the Pentagon, American Airlines are complicit in covering up one of the worst crimes ever to take place in America.

They had their choice. They could have told the truth.

Oh right, so American Airlines are in on it too ! and at a time when they are in a very shaky financial state anyway. And whats in it for them ? they get sued. Sounds great.

Is there anybody out there who, according to truthers, wasn't in on it ? But yet, not a soul has spoken out, even anonymously.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1
Oh right, so American Airlines are in on it too ! and at a time when they are in a very shaky financial state anyway. And whats in it for them ? they get sued. Sounds great.

Remember the changes made to insurance to cover such things?
The govt covered the insurance companies abs the insurance companies covered the airline and the towers.
Very profitable all around, except to the taxpayers.

Is there anybody out there who, according to truthers, wasn't in on it ? But yet, not a soul has spoken out, even anonymously.

You're joking, right?
Saying this in a thread about a lady speaking out?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:52 PM
link   
U.S. Navy ships use the Phalanx gun to protect themselves from a variety of threats. It's hard to imagine the command and control of our military, the supreme HQ not having at the very least Phalanx or Phalanx-styled defenses.

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by tooo many pills
reply to post by Alfie1

I am sick of this “truther” crap. We are stereotyped as “truthers” because we want the TRUTH, not because we have “pre-conceived conspiracy theories” about the events that took place.

Obviously, the disinformation campaign against people seeking true information about what happened on 9/11 has worked. Anyone that doesn’t believe the government’s official story 100% is now considered an anti-American, conspiracy-crazed, misinformed “truther.” It won’t be long until “truthers” are considered a threat to national security and will be labeled as homegrown terrorists.

We are not trying to write our own play about the events of 9/11 to fit into our little worlds. We just want the facts and the truth, which are obviously something we have not been told.

edit on 8-10-2010 by tooo many pills because: (no reason given)

I really wish that was true but it is not. I have been around 9/11 forums long enough to be quite clear that most truthers just wish to push their particular brand of conspiracy and will happily swear black is white.

Time and time again the same false information is posted :- Marvin Bush head of security at WTC, sniffer dogs removed, no fighters scrambled etc etc. If people were genuinely seeking the truth the junk would have been dumped.

It does seem that a predisposition to hate the government, or the jews, will override intellectual honesty.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by GhostLancer
U.S. Navy ships use the Phalanx gun to protect themselves from a variety of threats. It's hard to imagine the command and control of our military, the supreme HQ not having at the very least Phalanx or Phalanx-styled defenses.

en.wikipedia.org...

Well all we need now is your evidence that phalanx was installed at the Pentagon. Over to you ?

Btw, you do realise the Pentagon is about a mile from a major airport with planes passing all the time ?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
"That is a great point. How does the Pentagon not have cameras ALL over the place."

Budget cuts? How about we all chip in and purchase some cameras for our unprotected poor little relation, the Pentagon? In all seriousness, we all know that expensive surveillance cameras are only used for really important stuff like to to catch kids shoplifting candy.

A lot of debunkers with a lot of friends at the Pentagon. How do you guys get all these friends at such high places? Was it by:

1. Acting in good conscience and rightfully assassinating the characters of credible witnesses, whom you do not personally know?

2. Promoting irrefutable Government truthism by doing invaluable work such as posting priceless little gems of information on conspiracy sites?

3. Winning a popularity contest because of your impeccable integrity and unparalleled ability to grasp common sense?

Exactly what motivation does this woman have to lie about what she saw and experienced? How honorable, distinguished and mature of some posters to sling mud at people they do not even know personally. Don't be too obvious in exposing your agendas now.

As I see it, she would have more motivation to back the official fairy tale, which certainly would have prevented loads of garbage being flung her way by a bunch of treasonous swine. Kissing the OS' rear end also probably would have awarded her a lightning quick promotion. You know...like all the other characters in the Government who were quickly promoted because they were grossly negligent (to say the least) in failing to prevent the 9/11 attacks.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

You are unreasonable and too angry about this situation. Who are you trying to protect? I think it's a legit question, since you are just attacking people without offering any REAL proof. You're all talk. At the very least, we are posting video, links, sharing testimonies and sticking to the subject of the post.

You are labeling us "Truthers" and making it sound like we are unpatriotic…that's pretty damn low. If anything, I consider those" .0000007% of the US population," the REAL HEROES. HEROES because they have the guts to question the OS, HEROES because they are going out on a limb, HEROES because they don't need to be fed BS, HEROES because they want justice for 3,000+ murdered citizens.

Everyone should look at this site…it makes a lot of sense. It's still on topic. April Gallop's testimony is also represented.
www.thepentacon.com...

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I think it's funny how the government shills rush to attack this person for any reason whatsoever but never talk about the issues she brings up. It's always attack the messenger or throw mud on everything they can. Their masters are getting desperate because now most people in the US know the official story is a total fairy tale that only somebody that does no research on their own will believe anymore. I want every person that knows the official story is a lie to not waste your time arguing with these people, instead wake up MORE people to the lies of our government. This foils their plans because they want you to keep arguing with them so it wastes your time. Go get 5,000 friends on Facebook and teach everybody you can about what happened on 911 and many other subjects relating to the new world order. That's what is most important - teach new people every day what is going on and don't waste time with disinfo agents at all. We know 911 was an inside job but it's time to wake up the people that still think Faux News is real.

911 was an inside job, everybody knows it now. That's why we had the dancing Israelis in NJ that were paid to film the event. That's why the police told everybody to get back we're taking down Building 7, that's why steel melted in the twin towers and was still molten 6 weeks after collapse even though jet fuel can't begin to melt steel, that's why our air defenses were down because they just happened to be running a drill where terrorists had taken over airliners that day, that's why the BBC reported that Building 7 fell 30 minutes before it did! LOL, yep the OS has more holes in it than a big block of swiss cheese. You'll notice it's always the same people that attack 911 truth. They will defend the government's story at any time because MOST are paid to do it. Everybody knows that ATS is full of these types. It's no big secret.

The Pentagon was hit by a missile because jet wings don't fold up like scissors and leave windows on either side of the entry hole untouched! Not a single window to the left or right of the entry hole were broken! LOL - anybody that believes a jet airliner went into that hole and folded up it's wings (which are the strongest structure on the aircraft) must still believe in the Easter Bunny too! If you believe the OS then why don't you go line up and get a nice big Swine Flu vaccine and keep drinking your Fluoride poisoned water since your government would NEVER tell you something that wasn't true! Just like the government lied about GMO, Fluoride, vaccines, depleted uranium, Aspartame, Chemtrails, UFO's and so much more, they lied about 911. Even 6 out of 10 of the people on the 911 Commission report said the government was hiding things and lying about things. If most of the 911 Commission said the government was lying then how could ANYBODY believe the official story unless they were PART of the system. The government has admitted they employ tens of thousands of bloggers to push the company line. Many of those are on ATS.

Everybody knows the government lies so it's not much of a shock to think they lied about the "Pearl Harbor" type event that Rumsfield and the rest of the neocons were all wishing for so they could push their agenda. It's AMAZING how they got that "Pearl Harbor" event just like they wanted so they could start their bogus wars for the House of Rothschild.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
reply to post by TrueAmerican

It's kind of funny really, if April Gallop doesn't believe AA77 crashed into the Pentagon, why did she sue American Airlines? And won a fairly good settlement IIRC.

This is a classic tactic. Argument ad hominem, or argument against the man.

This is a logical fallacy that is apparent to any ATSer who has been on these boards for a minute.

If you want to make a point, then criticizing the messenger is not the way to do it.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by ipsedixit

First she tries to pass herself off as an Officer, then she admits she was only enlisted. Then she tries to claim that she was given a personal tour of the super secret defenses of the Pentagon, now she says she was "told" about them.

Then she tries to sue everyone.......

Keep swallowing her Kool Aid.

If you had even basic knowledge of a first year law student, you'd know that it is always in a Plaintiff's best interests to sue "everyone," You then let the Defendants fight among themselves to allocate blame. If you don't sue one person or entity, a jury might allocate fault to them and you would be denied that percentage of recovery. I strongly suggest that people whose only knowledge of the law comes from NBC keep themselves out of discussions about legal strategy. You are clearly ignorant and your opinions come off as utterly foolish to any real attorney.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by vipertech0596
reply to post by ipsedixit

First she tries to pass herself off as an Officer, then she admits she was only enlisted. Then she tries to claim that she was given a personal tour of the super secret defenses of the Pentagon, now she says she was "told" about them.

Then she tries to sue everyone.......

Keep swallowing her Kool Aid.

If you had even basic knowledge of a first year law student, you'd know that it is always in a Plaintiff's best interests to sue "everyone," You then let the Defendants fight among themselves to allocate blame. If you don't sue one person or entity, a jury might allocate fault to them and you would be denied that percentage of recovery. I strongly suggest that people whose only knowledge of the law comes from NBC keep themselves out of discussions about legal strategy. You are clearly ignorant and your opinions come off as utterly foolish to any real attorney.

In addition, when you go on a tour, the tour guide "tells you" about things. Your comment sounds like this, "First she says she was eating a sandwich, now she says she was chewing on a sandwich and swallowing it. Keep drinking her Kool Aid."

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
Seriously, consider if the United States government was your child... a five year old. You make cookies, put them in a jar and then go to do laundry. You come back and half the cookies are missing. "Son, did you eat the cookies?" "No..." "Well, there's no one else here and I didn't have any, so tell me again... did you eat the cookies?" Then you proceed to get your son's "official story" - "They just disappeared!"

Uh-huh. Yeah. So with cases like this, we're going to just take the word of people who depend upon the government for their paycheck, their benefits and their retirement plans... and ignore all of the discrepancies. The sheer notion of anything hitting the Pentagon should raise a whole buttload of questions - simply on the basis of national security.

Hell - because of the government's security failures we are the ones going through body scanners and getting our phones tapped? WTH? Maybe we should be tapping the Pentagon's phones and have our own surveillance cameras and body scanners for all government employees? We didn't fail on our job - they failed on theirs.

A darned good thing I'm not in charge, or maybe very unfortunate - the entire upper chain of command of all the security services would have been fired and investigated for negligence. It's like Americans love being raped by their government... they're always begging for more.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

You are unreasonable and too angry about this situation. Who are you trying to protect? I think it's a legit question, since you are just attacking people without offering any REAL proof. You're all talk. At the very least, we are posting video, links, sharing testimonies and sticking to the subject of the post.

You are labeling us "Truthers" and making it sound like we are unpatriotic…that's pretty damn low. If anything, I consider those" .0000007% of the US population," the REAL HEROES. HEROES because they have the guts to question the OS, HEROES because they are going out on a limb, HEROES because they don't need to be fed BS, HEROES because they want justice for 3,000+ murdered citizens.

Everyone should look at this site…it makes a lot of sense. It's still on topic. April Gallop's testimony is also represented.
www.thepentacon.com...

Seti Starr, the subject of this thread is April Glossop's testimony. Your comment on it is that " her experience and eyewitness account is quite valid ." I point out to you that at 2.10 in her OP interview she says she exited the Pentagon at " the place of initial impact" I point out to you, with a link to a picture, that she could not have exited from the impact point because it was a raging inferno.

I have asked you for your observation on this discrepancy and you just obfuscate or refer me to your " patriots ".I would like to hear your personal observations as to how she left the Pentagon. In the absence of any sensible debate about it I can only conclude that you will support her whatever so your view will mean nothing to me.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Maybe she had a guardian angel who helped her get out of an impossible situation so that she could share her story with all of us.

I STILL believe her.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by roboe
reply to post by TrueAmerican

It's kind of funny really, if April Gallop doesn't believe AA77 crashed into the Pentagon, why did she sue American Airlines? And won a fairly good settlement IIRC.

I would imagine that she took the bait, hook, line and sinker when the events unfolded. Just like 99% of the WORLD did.

It wasn't until later on that the Official Story began crumbling. I'm sure the Airline was quick to admit fault and pay off anybody affected by the incident in an attempt to save face. Much like BP has done.

Do you think people will regret taking the money BP is paying them for clean-up efforts after they find out in 10 years that they ruined the habitat for decades to come? Sure they will. But right now I'm sure they're feeling fine making a paycheck ... you know, since they lost their usual job: shrimping, or fishing.
edit on 8-10-2010 by tyranny22 because: to add quote

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

reply to post by Alfie1

Maybe she had a guardian angel who helped her get out of an impossible situation so that she could share her story with all of us.

I STILL believe her.

Or, more plausibly, she went out another safer, cooler way and didn't have any opportunity to see whether there was any luggage, aircraft seats etc.

Your determination to believe her , willy nilly, over the C130 pilot Lt Col O'Brien just confirms to me that you are not capable of being objective.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:33 PM
link   
reply to post by GlennCanady

That's why the police told everybody to get back we're taking down Building 7, ...

You care to provide a source that proves this ? Or , do you , like most truthers , only care to repeat conspiracy rumors that can't be verified or proven ?

It's CRAP like this that gives the TM a bad reputation . I am open to looking at anything and everything that the TM offers but , when it comes to repeating BS like this , your fellow truthers should be the ones chewing you out for hindering the efforts of those who , at the very least , will take the time to research and leave this type of crap out of their claims .

Give me just ONE source that shows police saying " we're taking down Building 7 ..."

I didn't think so .

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by Alfie1

Seti Starr, the subject of this thread is April Glossop's testimony. Your comment on it is that " her experience and eyewitness account is quite valid ." I point out to you that at 2.10 in her OP interview she says she exited the Pentagon at " the place of initial impact" I point out to you, with a link to a picture, that she could not have exited from the impact point because it was a raging inferno.

I have asked you for your observation on this discrepancy and you just obfuscate or refer me to your " patriots ".I would like to hear your personal observations as to how she left the Pentagon. In the absence of any sensible debate about it I can only conclude that you will support her whatever so your view will mean nothing to me.

To be clear, your photo ONLY established that she could not leave through "place of initial impact" at the moment your photo was taken.

How long did that fire burn?

Did she not state that she looked around for her son for a while, helped some other people, and then left?

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join