It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mayan 9 Levels of Consciousness-Entering 9th and Final Cycle Feb 10, 2011

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+2 more 
posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:34 AM
link   
Haven't seen a thread created for this very important subject, so i decided to make one dedicated to it.

February 10, 2011 is when the Earth and humanity will be entering the final cycle(9th) of the 9 Levels of Consciousness(As per the Maya) The first cycle began 16.4 Billion years ago. (Sounds Familiar?).

Basically, the last cycle will last 260 days and are divided into 7 "days" and 6 "nights". Each "day" represents a new enlightenment, and each "night" represents the application of the enlightenment . This cycle will have a new enlightenment lasting 20 days, in which the corresponding 20 days will be our application of this enlightenment. The cycle is said to end on October 28, 2011.

All of this is inscribed on a 12-feet high by 7 feet long stone found in the 1940s by archaeologists in the Mayan city of Coba, Mexico laying face down in the jungle. Which they weren't able to translate until the recent years.

This is very serious because there is scientific evidence that defends this fact and all events that have occurred in the past that land exactly on each beginning and ending of each "day" and "night" of each cycle in the past.
It is also the reason why most of the Mayan pyramids have 9 levels.

Heres a video from Ian Xel Lungold(www.mayanmajix.com...) explaining in great detail the 9 Levels of consciousness.

I also found an excerpt explaining this in writing. Mayan Calender Time Scale for Mans Evolution on Earth

IMO, this is starting to line up with the crunch of weekly events that are occurring! Serious stuff is coming...and its our job to be one of the little amount to be prepared. Let me know what ya think. (my first thread btw)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   
Closer than that, this past year we've been living through the 6th night, but that's coming to an end at the start of November, when the 7th day will begin, a day of rest before the start of the 9th stage. Interestingly, this coincides with a dip in both the timewave curve and the webbot's graph.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:04 AM
link   
Sorry, but this stuff is just plain junk. The collective is not any more or less enlightened than a decade ago. The majority are still scum in my country. They are incredibly unaware, and what they are "waking up" to is still in reality several steps behind where they should be to make any real progress.

I bought into some of this junk years ago, and all it did was separate me from society and make me believe a lot of bizarre, stupid things. You know how I've progressed in the last several years? I've stopped being so naive and listening to people who claim to have some absolute, cosmic truth, and instead just observed what's really happening at my local level.

People are people, always have been always will be ... until we're not. Right now people are as lost as they've been all throughout my 28 years of existence.

I call bs.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
reply to post by unityemissions

Before you go calling things "BS" why dont you research the factual evidence that the Mayans are correct, and try watching the video also, because there are events that have occurred to the date that prove this correct. Theres a difference between people "theorizing" or making up things to guide people off the track of "stableness"(created my own word there) and physical evidence stone where this is enscribed in made by the people where we get our current calender from. Research....

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:13 AM
link   
This is a hoax. This theory was originally put forward by Carl Calleman. Unfortunately, nothing he says corresponds with Mayanist views. To illustrate how far off base Calleman is, he pretty much decided that the Long Count calendar doesn't end on December 21, 2012, but October 28, 2011 because he felt like it. Here is a link to the site of Johan Normark, a Swedish archaeologist who studies the Mayans. He explains why Calleman's theory is complete bunk.

2012: Prophet of Nonsense

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by TheIrvy

Its kind of ironic how the last day starts in November and the prophet Baba Vanga predicted WW3 to begin in November!! Baba Vanga: World War 3 - less then 1 month to go

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:18 AM
link   
I own those DVDs and have watched them a few times. He also says in the last four years (2008 to Dec 2012) this will be the period when we will have E.T. contact (he calls it the galactic period if I remember it right, which I may not). We're nearly at the halfway point and nothing so far (although some would disagree, I'm sure). Not really buying it, but people can believe what they want, of course.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
It's always he said she said. Nobody, in my opinion, can be taken as being more credible than anyone else. Unless there is solid evidence or proof, nothing can really be verified as truth. So I guess we'll just have to wait until that date. Thank you for letting us know that something might happen, if it doesn't I won't be surprised. If it does, I still won't be surprised.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther101

Talk about hypocrisy! You're telling me to research, and obviously haven't done that yourself. Read the post below your own. It's a hoax. It has gained steam from naive people like you who latch onto these nonsensical claims to find some reason to keep going on through this miserable existence. You've been suckered.
edit on 7-10-2010 by unityemissions because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   

First of all the link that was provided is a non-reputable person and or link, it is he said she said info. As per mentioned by ZiggyMojo. Also if you read that link you can see that all of the dates when mammals, writing, humans, monkeys, and the creation of the universe, are all theories, by scientists. Still to this day there isnt 150% hard evidence of any of this.

Second, i am a person who is very open minded to different subjects in opinion, i do not base my life and existence on this fact and or truth. I am just trying to bring to light different information in attempt to assist people with having different possibilities, so when sh** hits the fan, atleast some people wont be surprised as once again mentioned by ZiggyMojo. Obviously, this thread isnt for you, so keep on movin
then again, when things really start to happen i will cherish your future apologies for claiming all of this a hoax

edit on 7-10-2010 by Truther101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
I take it either English isn't your first language, else you've got serious mental issues. What you wrote makes little to no sense, unless I consider you to have multiple personality disorder. Anyways, enjoy your first thread. I'm sure you'll get more stars for this nonsense here on ATS. I'm out.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Obviously, you cant handle the truth and must take the issue to a personal level. Peace be with you.
edit on 7-10-2010 by Truther101 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
reply to post by ZiggyMojo

You couldnt have said it any better, thanks for your input!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

In other words you are saying that the only way you found any truth is through the "Self" in accepting change within and allowing your own personal evolution to take place? At least this is what I hear your words saying to me!

Why would you focus on Universal Consciousness or Global Consciousness or your own Country's Consciousness? Because you realize that any change has to happen within!

No one can carry you home, you must do this for yourself. No one can save anyone and no one can be saved by Proxy. It is a personal journey for each and every one of us. Odd that your words say this but your mouth is spouting like a "mainstreamer". Time to wake up again! and Again, and Again, ...until you open to your own Salvation. A gift for each and every one of us if we accept.

I am not saying that one or two individuals that find some partial truth is the answer, but discrediting any information and then forming a "past relationship" with something that hasn't come forth is a bit like closing your eyes to the truth before it can be fully revealed. Perhaps it is time, as we are the ones we have been waiting for! (stolen words but oh do they ring so true for us today).

To the OP, Thank you for this wonderful information! S&F I hope to hear more as the levels are presented. I hope this thread enables us all to visualize and actualize our own attempts at reaching our Soul's Desires.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:00 AM
link   
I'm always accepting of new theories and beliefs even though I may not always believe them myself. Interesting theories that are presented, and if nothing else it made for a few minutes of speculative entertainment. As I stated before.. At least I'll have some sort of idea about what is going on if I feel something strange going on.. Or at least some reference point. I never encountered this idea before, but I also kind of strayed away from the 2012 prophecies.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:03 AM
link   
reply to post by Truther101

So, an archaeologist who studies the Mayans is an disreputable source, but Ian Lungold, somebody with no background in studying Mayan culture, and Carl Calleman, a man whose Ph.D. is in Environmental Health, are perfectly reputable when it comes to Mayan archaeological finds? It's funny, the archaeological sites that people like Lungold and Calleman use for their "research" just happen to be the same sites that also contain the 20 baktun Long Count calendars. Yet, they seem to ignore these facts when presenting what they have found. Why? Becuase that puts the end of the Long Count out another 2500 years. People aren't going to buy books that make a prediction after their dead.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Xcalibur254

Just playing devil's advocate here.. But a title that a person holds only has credibility because you give it credibility. I'm not trying to say that an archeologist is not a more credible source. I'm saying that the faith you put into what one person says and what another person says should not be based on who has a better title. If there is evidence to disprove this theory, then please post a couple links to sources. Making an argument out of who is more credible is not the issue here.. The issue is trying to show where the evidence lies. Credibility is in the eye of the beholder. Just because someone has a PhD in front of their name, or they graduated from (insert prestigious school name here) or they have some other professional title, does not make them more correct. It only makes them more versed in a subject, which doesn't always translate to being right. Just like they say, a doctor who graduated at the bottom of his class is still a doctor.

Again not trying to disagree with you, just stirring the pot a little as you might say. Don't be so quick to listen to one source when you criticize someone for believing their source. You are guilty of the same thing. Evidence is the only way to show the truth. Tolerance and Understanding make progress. Understanding how the other party may have come to their conclusions and then relating their method and reasoning to yours will give you a better idea of how it all REALLY works out. Subscribing to any single idea is mental suicide. The ends are always open. Science proves that there is a probability for ANYTHING to happen. Quantum Physics says that an elephant could fall from the sky.. Will it? Probably not? Can it happen? Most Certainly.

Cordially yours..
The Devil's Advocate,
ZiggyMojo

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
I'm always surprised at how dogmatic and extreme people can be. It seems that people must either be 100% correct and accurate in everything they say, with a list of other people standing behind them with white coats and clipboards all nodding feverishly, or else they're a scam artist who's telling a complete pack of lies. There doesn't seem to be any acknowledgement of reality, and the reality is, nobody's 100% right. We're all making guesses, and getting something wrong is not a sign of deception, it's a sign of humanity.

Or, is it that most of us are just seeking a leader, be that a spiritual leader, intellectual, political, whatever. It seems most people just want to know "who's right" and then they just believe everything that person says without question.

There's a hell of a lot of people on this site deluding themselves into thinking they've broken free from the herd and that they're no longer sheeple, but in reality they've just converted to another dogma that they accept without ever actually thinking about it for themselves.
edit on 7-10-2010 by TheIrvy because: grammar correction

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   

28years of experience, if you call that experience. I'd say you just got started, you are only 10 years into not being taken care by someone else. Maybe less if you spent 4 years in college. But hey you've got it figured out already.
To say people haven't changed in decades is intellectually dishonest.

OP, Whether or not this is the exact way consciousness evolves like Ian has layed it out according to what he interpreted from that stone, doesn't really matter, cause I don't think we could prove what was actually meant by that stone or not.

That being said, everyone has to admit, at least with what is described for the last couple of decades that we all live in, specifically the government and power levels, the theory seems to be holding true. Look around, you can't tell me people aren't starting to see governments don't work, at least the way they are set up now. And if I recall this was something described in the last couple levels. No? Integrity will be what we judge someone by, not morals.

Maybe its right maybe not, but it's no reason to immediately discount the whole theory. Sometime it's best to just put these theories to the side and live life, if it comes true, great you know what to expect, if not, well you've been living your life. No harm no foul.
edit on 10/7/2010 by JohnnyR because: spelling

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
reply to post by JohnnyR

Exactly. I totally agree, when it comes to the fact that its obvious that the government is slowly, well then again quite quickly, loosing its grip of mind control over the people. I think thats the main point the Mayans really want us to understand. We are on the road to enlightenment. To be enlightened to the fact that, what the higher powers tell us(mainly through the MSM) is not the whole truth. Whether its about current events like 9/11 or about the existence of man and where we really came from. All in all, its just another theory to leave up it the air, waiting for it to be proven.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join