It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Mayan 9 Levels of Consciousness-Entering 9th and Final Cycle Feb 10, 2011

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 18 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   
What do you think is the big deal with comet Elenin other than it has a chance of being a beautiful sight from the northern hemisphere?

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
There is so much uncertainty surrounding this comet. Its size, its true orbit, and its eventual proximity to our planet.

I know there is a ton of mis information and general hoopla about the Mayan calendar, and i am for the most part skeptical about the impact its "end" will have on our way of life. However I dont suffer strong coincidences well.

The mayans ostensibly designed their calendar in relation to celestial movements. The Universal cycle ending, and a near miss by a recently discovered, largely unknown comet concerns me.

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Bluesquid

For a number of reasons comet orbits are always hard to predict. Even well observed and studied comets such as Halley's comet had a little uncertainty in its orbit. The comet will pass beyond the Earth's orbit long before the long count ends. With all of the hoopla about how accurate the Mayans were supposed to be don't you think it is odd that the comet passes by the Earth long before the long count ends? If you use the most commonly accepted correlation, the GMT, the comet is 14 months ahead of the end of the long count. Even if you use Calleman's correlation, accepted only Calleman, the comet is still 2 months ahead.

Large comets come by every few years. The last beautiful event was maybe comet McNaught
C/2006 P1 (McNaught)

The comet was at its brightest on January 13 and 14. Observers typically estimated the brightness as -5 to -6 and many were able to easily spot the comet in broad daylight just by blocking the sun with their hand.

edit on 19-2-2011 by stereologist because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 02:04 PM
link   
i believe it. the earth itself has 7 rings of evolution and humans are the 7th ring. the time is coming. ancient civilizations werent tracking this for fun. especially on a 24 and a half ton slab of rock. we are going to pass into another dimension, the spirit world and we will take spirit form. well some of us will...the newer spirits who have lost it (murders, sociopaths....) will not move on. this was a big part on the whole Billy Meier case in switzerland. i have been waiting for us to evolve and move on since i first looked up at the sky. as i do more and more research on all these cases and ancient civilizations more and more things are fit together perfectly, makes perfect sense, and in some ways sounds very very familiar, like ive been through it before. i am still to this day having old memories that seem like visions to me, being unlocked in my mind. not only seeing what i remember, but feeling it as well. god has nothing to do with anything...nor does he exist. this is how Creation works.
edit on 19-2-2011 by HispanicPanic because: (no reason given)

posted on Feb, 19 2011 @ 03:01 PM
link   
reply to post by HispanicPanic

i believe it. the earth itself has 7 rings of evolution and humans are the 7th ring.

I take it this notion of evolution and 7 rings is unrelated to scientific notions. Where did this come from?

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join