It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Greetings

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
A heartfelt hello to everyone. I know most of you by now, to some extent, however you do not know me. In keeping with ATS tradition and social etiquette, I am Use your brain, though please refer to me as whatever you like. Having been an avid reader since the latter portion of 2003, I figured now is as good a time as any to jump into the fray.

Thank you all for the years of intriguing discussion, delusion, debunking, debriefing, demoralizing; however incredibly delightful dialogue. It has been a pleasure to view your countless discussions over the years and a surprise to reflect on how much I have learned from my time browsing ATS; whether it be directly or indirectly.

It will be enjoyable to proactively participate with this community and I look forward to our future discussions. It is my sincerest hope that I will be able to add to the community from which I have taken so much.

Until then...

edit on 7-10-2010 by Use your brain because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Use your brain

Welcome to ATS. It is definitely awesome how much one can learn just by sitting on the sidelines of ATS. But once you jump in and become a contributing member, it becomes that much more rewarding.

Glad you made it.

-SES

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
reply to post by SolarE-Souljah

Thanks dude.

Remain irie, rasta (second line?)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 10:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Use your brain

Hi Use your brain, and welcome to the ATS community. For now, you can reply to any thread in any member forum you wish, as well as send & receive (PM's)Private Messages to Staff only.
Once you have achieved 20 posts, you will then be able to start your own threads and additionally send & receive messages to and from fellow ATS members.

Index of Important ATS Related Threads

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

NEW! ATS Video Tutorials

Terms & Conditions Lite!

Terms & Conditions

Take your time and enjoy. If you have any questions just ask.

Sauron,
Moderator.

new topics

top topics

join