It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien leaves messages on guy's answering machine

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by OldDragger
What a shocker!

Can UFO ology possible get any dumber than it is right now?!

It's gone from the "maybe" to the " I can't believe how fake this one is"!
Don't people ever think? Can't the believers ever stop and question their own dogmatic beliefs and gulliblity?
How many stupid hoaxes does it take?
Unbelievable!

nah, they'll just do the usual thing and slip silently onto the next ridiculous story without admitting they got it wrong!.

it really is beyond comprehension that people will just believe absolutely anything without question and will argue tooth and nail over it then disappear quietly without a word once its been debunked.

and even more stunning is people claiming things must be true because somebody made a movie or wrote a book about it!.

will they ever wake up and realise that all these constant ridiculous claims do is just cause more and more damage to a subject thats already a laughing stock!.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

I know for certain that there was once a Pig monster that was expelled from heaven for bothering a Star Princess called Vega!
His name was Pigsy!

Surely even you can't deny that!!!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
So I ended up having a nightmare about this last night and didn't even listen to the audio. Scared the hell out of me. BAH!

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by davespanners
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

I know for certain that there was once a Pig monster that was expelled from heaven for bothering a Star Princess called Vega!
His name was Pigsy!

Surely even you can't deny that!!!

behave yourself pigsy or i'll turn you into a proper pig!

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
Star for you only because when you posted your claim you didn't make us wait 3 pages for the data.

However with that being said, sounds like a weak transmission that was garbled. Most likely a friend called inadvertently.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by alienreality
It sounds like what some human trying to fake an alien voice might come up with...

Nailed it.

I didn't think the prank was funny at all, it seemed pretty juvenile, but the guys reaction made up for it.

It's probably best if you read his report before listening to the tapes.

edit:
here's a classic alien phone call prank

edit on 7-10-2010 by freelance_zenarchist because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:11 PM
link   
It doesn't sound like a bad line to me, rather, as stated above, it sounds like someone is intentionally making strange noises.

I'd wager that he told the wrong person about his interest in UAP and extraterrestrials. Cue them poking him with a stick by placing prank calls to his house. I've known several individual's throughout my life who, after some persuasion, told me intimate details about their own strange experiences. One in particular bordered on absolute lunacy (he believed that "shadow beings" were stalking him, and him alone, wherever he went) and I could have easily played his fears like a violin using similar methods.
edit on 7-10-2010 by Starkweather because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
i dont even know why im posting, its clear no one in this thread wants to take this seriously, as they rightfully shouldnt since it is such a poor recording. though they realy should have moved on to a different thread with that being the case,
the fact that this has gained so much attention from people who think it deserves no attention, realy boggles my mind.

but in the spirit of being critical analytical and unlike others, i went ahead and listened with an open mind,

i listend to the mp3 realy close, i replayed every 2 seconds a hundred times on repeat to try and discern as much as i could, at moments it sounded as though there was some barely intelligible english, it required alot of imagination on my part to try and fill in the chopy holes to guess at what i thought was being said.

upon conclusion i doubt this is an intended hoax at all, more then likely this was an average messege that got horribly distorted by technical errors in the phone lines or with the digital components,, i have heard my share in my experience of having jobs that have revolved heavily around customer service over the phone, but this distortion was not familiar, i've never heard a phone call sound like this, though still it's likely thats what this is,

there is no way in hell that a human could sound like this, without distortion, so people posting that its some dude trying to sound weird, get real, you couldnt make those sounds with your own voice and you know it, however with a little electronic distortion it would be no problem.

anyhow for what its worth, (probably nothing.) here is what i think may have possibly been some of the words spoken within that recording.

[2 seconds i hear ]
...we're over (here?)...

[4 seconds i hear,]
...how you doin...

[6 seconds i hear, ]
...pretty...

[10 seconds i hear]
...billy's (alright?/on right path?)...

[12 seconds i hear,]
...enjoy your life...

[16 seconds i hear]
...(steal?/feel?)...

[second tape,

right at the start at 30 seconds i hear,]
...gary wednesday 08/08 8:00 pm....

[this year our august 8th was a saturday, the next august 8th wednesday will be in 2012]

[37 seconds i hear,]
...eric can you hear it....

[40 seconds probly the clearest of them i hear,]
...i hate [pause] the more you hate...

[42 seconds i hear,]
...i wanna, [want to]...

[44 seconds i hear,]
...i love, do you hate aliens...

[46 seconds i hear,]
...their under our (cover?) as of light year (away?/ago?)....we had our (eyes?/light?)...

[remember light year is a measurement of distance, not time.]

[]= my commentary . ()=variations []= details

someone ought to ask the man who recieved this messege if he knows anyone named gary, billy or eric,

also what date was this messege recorded?

and the reciever of the messege may want to consider being armed come wednesday august 8th 2012.

and to you people who see this as a bogus recording with no warrant for attention or thought, congrats to you, your average and just like the rest of people in this world, normal, but please, dont read or reply to my post, just do yourself a favor and go read some other thread that will entertain you better,

my post is aimed at the people who dont mind entertaining a crazy notion in the hopes of seeing where it could lead, if your posting just to say its not aliens, well your probably right, but still you are not one of those people.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
Well I did slow it down and repost so people could have a go at hearing better but no one responded so I gave up.

I'm always terrible at hearing things like this, I can never hear EVP's either so I can't be much help with what it said. It's all mostly noise to me

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
Failsauce...is all I have to say

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   
I have heard that sort of distortion before, when a walkie talkie was low on batteries or buggy or bad reception or something, the person on the recieving end said I sounded like satan, anybody who used that particular one sounded like that, lol. Anyhow, switched the walkie talkie and my voice came out crystal clear. Probably occurs with cell phones too sometimes. Probably very freakey to have that on an answering machine at 5 am in the morning.
edit on 7-10-2010 by quantum_flux because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 11:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye

more then likely this was an average messege that got horribly distorted by technical errors in the phone lines or with the digital components

After listening to it a couple of times, I'm leaning towards this conclusion. However :

Originally posted by pryingopen3rdeye
there is no way in hell that a human could sound like this, without distortion, so people posting that its some dude trying to sound weird, get real, you couldnt make those sounds with your own voice and you know it, however with a little electronic distortion it would be no problem.

I probably should have clarified my post, because I agree with you. It's certainly not a guy simply using his own voice without some kind of external device or filtering in a sound editing program. As for the latter, you could easily make a similar recording of yourself grumbling out sounds and process it through an application like Audition. Here's my own direct linked sample, using my own voice, which took seconds to create as well as some odd stares from my family.

www.fileden.com...
edit on 7-10-2010 by Starkweather because: added sound file

edit on 8-10-2010 by Starkweather because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 07:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by groingrinder
ATTN. PEOPLE WHO DO NOT USE PUNCTUATION! Not using proper punctuation takes your posts down at least ten IQ points.

by the way, you missed out a full stop or at least a comma in your high horse post!.

thanks

rich

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   
I don't hear anything that I can't make with my mouth or hand + armpit xD

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join