It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning of hostile Alien Invasion planned for Oct 2010

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tarrok

Btw, Mr. Mask, if this, for some strange reason, actually happens around the 13th (she gave it some leeway) I will be laughing my behind off and thinking of you having to go and live in a cave.

lol...yknow, I half considered that when typing my proposal. Lucky for me, living in an off-grid cave is something I actually want to do eventually! So...if this lady helps me get there sooner, more power to her!

Besides...if she is right (and she won't be), I highly doubt I'll be alone in that cave. Hell, I'll probally have to fight tooth and nail just to get the back corner!

But, rest assured, logic and probability is on your side.

I dunno...the vids are pretty convincing after you haven't slept for two days, drank about 7 pots of coffee and then watched both vids with your eyes open!

This lady has a "couple huge things to share"...I think perhaps we should pay attention to them?

HA!
edit on 6-10-2010 by Mr Mask because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by GetRadNZ
reply to post by Caveat Lector

Nevermind.
Looks like I'm the only one who can't do it

edit on 6-10-2010 by GetRadNZ because: (no reason given)

Can't do what? post a movie?

Alls you need to do is cut n paste everything after the "=" symbol in the url.

Example-

www.youtube.com...

you just use this part "TJdo89ufygw" to add when you hit the "vid:youtube" button on your posting.

I hope that helps, if that is indeed what you mean.

When done correctly you get THIS AWESOME SONG FROM MR MASK'S COLLECTION OF CRAPPY SONGS!

PS- I have my eye on you...you best keep that dog away from my tinfoil!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

I'm gonna second paying attention to them....................
Yup, definitely.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:25 PM
link   
Shes not that craze, she just has her dates wrong. Well she has the right stuff and a lot of it!
She has lots more videos on U tube and she lays it all out.

JS

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:27 PM
link   
Ok, am I the only one that was as equally hypnotized by her hand gestures as I was by her ample boobage?

There was so much distracting in this video, that I never really did get the intended message...

Can someone sum the whole thing up in 8 words for me?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:29 PM
link   
The real mystery here lies at the :43 mark of the second video posted.

Just who is this "Milky Way" person, and exactly why/how did he "enter" her?

What a sordid mess this is turning out to be

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock

There was so much distracting in this video, that I never really did get the intended message...

Can someone sum the whole thing up in 8 words for me?

THIS CHICK IS A RAVING LUNATIC SCAMMING PEOPLE.

How is that?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Well, when he did... I hope he bought her dinner first!

(Will someone PLEASE call her? I am afraid I would giggle like a teenager and hang up!)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
The real mystery here lies at the :43 mark of the second video posted.

Just who is this "Milky Way" person, and exactly why/how did he "enter" her?

What a sordid mess this is turning out to be

I can't stop watching this train head towards that crowd of kittens on the cliff...

This can only end "badly" for all involved.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Don't forget to add the Printer song to your collection, something to add to threads that are talking about Stuxnet using printer networks.

Very creepy video yet somehow fascinating....
edit on 6-10-2010 by kdial1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

HA! Good beat! I dig, I dig!

Who made it?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mr Mask
reply to post by kdial1

HA! Good beat! I dig, I dig!

Who made it?

Mistabishi

But the video was made by someone else.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1

But the video was made by someone else.

Prolly Nazi aliens...

I hear they are coming soon.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 07:57 PM
link   
Seriously, if her second video... the one you have to rent... was done topless, I would probably spend 10X the amount she is asking to rent it!

She is seriously missing out on a true money-making opportunity here!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by YourPopRock
Seriously, if her second video... the one you have to rent... was done topless, I would probably spend 10X the amount she is asking to rent it!

She is seriously missing out on a true money-making opportunity here!

I think she has a boob job.... You can see her left breast is bigger than the right one.

I can see it now, She had a boob job. The left breast ended up bigger she asked her husband for another to even them out and he said no way we are not paying for another boob job. She thinks up a great idea!!! I will get these suckers that are gullible and spew every piece of conspiracy trash I know into a video charge for it make some extra cash and get my right boob evened out!!

How's that for a theory?

-Kdial1

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
Right so she is saying that on October the 13th, one week away, ships are going to land and they are going to be taking people? Apparently I cannot watch the video as it has been restricted in my country ?

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:11 PM
link   
I could not get through a full minute of her video...

Get back on the meds Lady!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:12 PM
link   
Man, I hope this isn't true, aliens and 2012 make me nervous. I can't wait for this month to be over now.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by kdial1

I think she has a boob job.... You can see her left breast is bigger than the right one.

-Kdial1

I hate to be the guy to debunk this...but I must.

Most women's breasts are not equal in size. There is almost always a slight size difference (or more) on all women...it is very normal and many girls grow up worrying they have a deformity or abnormality in finding one breast larger then the other when in actuality it is very common.

It is a medical fact and should be noted by all people commenting on people's breasts...you don't want to make someone have a mental breakdown over something that is very normal.

If they were exactly the same size, that would be more evidence of a "cosmetic surgery" then if they were of slightly different shape or size.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
Those videos are exhibit A & B of why we must be there for our friends and families as they awaken & are exposed to all the bunk on the internet. There's lots of good compelling stuff out there to guide their hungry eyes and ears to.

This woman has obviously been overloaded and (being in a delusional & narcissistic state to begin with, in my opinion) her brain just popped. I feel bad for her, not just because she's got an attractive look about her but that she's probably being brainwashed with intriguing but bad data from someone with other primal motivations. Who knows?!

If she's right come this Oct 14th, which she isn't, I will tattoo her "wildcolleen" handle on my left ass cheek and do something to end up in jail for a week so an inmate to get a glimpse of it!

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join