It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning of hostile Alien Invasion planned for Oct 2010

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:31 PM
link   
well I'm gonna have to agree with a lot of others here.

A total nutjob

a beautiful one, but
still a nutjob.

She lost me about 12:20 in the 1st
video when she said Jesus is not our savior
then 3 times afterward used quotes from the Bible.
It's a contradiction

and I also agree with the poster who mentioned
all her rants came off topics from ATS. I swear
I think she's a member here.

And I bout fell out my chair laughing when she
stated she wasn't afraid cuz she could defend
herself and she could make lightning bolts come
out of her hands. That kinda sealed her fate with me.

However, I did notice a coincidence. She did at least
pick the same date as that NORAD retired officer
who predicted UFO events on Oct. 13.

But just by chance .....
don't get on any space ships on the 13th !!!!
lol

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

Lol...

Well, I bet it would be more fun to interview her AFTER her lies all fall apart. I mean...look...the lady isn't really "all crazy", she is working a gig here. She is advertising her little scam in hopes that at least 30 "lost souls" call her hotline and rent her youtube videos.

I mean...the lady is basically saying she is delivering a DIRE warning to us all, and that we are in grave danger...but yet, we need to PURCHASE further information and send away for the secret decoder ring if we REALLY want the scoop.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAHAAHAHAHHAHHHHHHHEHEHEEHEHEHOHOHOHOHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:48 PM
link   
WARNING this is what will happen to you if you fall for this crap.

Sorry last time i promise
Blossom Goodchild channels White Cloud Aug 2010

No words needed for that

You would think they would learn from a mistake

Thankyou

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I have reason to believe in what she is saying. Let me just make this clear to most still stuck in the box. Posting and talking about future events will only change dates around. When something does not happen on the day of, understand something else usually makes up for it. Understand how to use intuition when information is being transferred into your brain. This women has a lot of courage and she is beautiful too

Most of the people that judge others in a negative way... others like David Icke or David Wilcock have never even had a chance to explore the world and meet different societies and live amongst different cultures. The inconvenient truth and FACT about life is that you never know how much experience the person your talking too might actually have.

Realize that there are REALLY nasty people living amongst us... and they are capable of whatever they put their minds to. I already finished High School and since then a year later... I have learned so much information about Reality that has completely left me in a shock... and i can't quite frankly say Culture Shock either.

Let me make this more clear to most of you who will read this; The Education System is an Assembly Line to program minds to think alike. The folks who created the Education System understand that minds are suppose to be free... they understand that each human that comes back to Earth has some sort of purpose. If humans are purposely MANIPULATED from an early stage in their life, especially during the most important time which is about the time they have to legally attend school... then they start to think that Education is the Ultimate Goal in life. This is False, education, especially useless education regarding Mathematics and Science are not suppose to be programed into our heads. I am going to go into what we are and hope this message is understood very well.

Human Bodies are just bodies created to hold ONE consciousness which has multiplied itself since the first female and male Human Bodies were created. If you study National Geographic or David Wilcock, they talk about how Animals always remember how and what to do to adapt to their surrounding environment.

Plain and simple;

Human beings and Animals alike have their Genesis encrypted within their DNA. If this was not a FACT then explain why Humanity is obsessed with Virtual Reality. The "Illuminati" or The Powers That Be have an almost complete Genesis of Humanity. Those who are not fortunate enough to be part of Royal Families are still trying to uncover their purpose. We have seen a rise in Virtual Reality over the past couple of years... We are trying to live in a world where we can be free to do as we please and the secret is... that's where "They" want us to be.

Understand; We were once just consciousness and created Earth. We needed to Walk on our creation so we created the human body. We drowned ourselves in Ego's and forgot our beautiful power. Those of you who are lucky enough to be experiencing this awakening... be wise with what you do. We all understand that the War is unfair... but the time is ticking and OUR time will be sooner than THEY think. Always remember, peace & love.

The Majority of Human minds are manipulated from a young age... so if there is ever any confusion, doubts, just remember to close your eyes and remember a lot of us are lost and its not you're fault and its not their fault either.

Side note: I already know my English might be intolerable so excuse me. Thanks. -Alex.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
Well I'm sure she's asking for money because I would imagine at her age that fantastic rack of hers is going to start getting gravitationaly challenged and she willneed some work done.

link   
Bad planning by the aliens .. Those are inauspicous dates.. It will fail.. So much for extraterrestrial intelligence they cant even consult an almanac to pick an auspicous invasion date..

link   
How do you know it's a gag and a hoot MR.MASK? You don't do you? So she doesn't have proof? Well neither do you.laugh like a monkey boy when the ALIENS INVADE!reply to post by Mr Mask

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
reply to post by mars1

lol, I swear that first video chap looks like Grimly
from Lord of the Rings.

I wonder if those 5 contributors to Ms. Thomas
are gonna get their funds back on the 15th???

Also, I wonder how long it's gonna take for this thread
to get moved to the hoax forum.
Maybe the 15th??? or sooner ???

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:06 PM
link   
reply to post by CerealKiller

You don't want to fall for this really do you read some of the GFL threads you will see how people really fell for that i must admit i enjoyed reading that thread.

But a lot put too much hope in that and were very disapointed.

Thankyou

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by CerealKiller
How do you know it's a gag and a hoot MR.MASK? You don't do you? So she doesn't have proof? Well neither do you.laugh like a monkey boy when the ALIENS INVADE!reply to post by Mr Mask

Did you listen to the whole clip? She is the most gullible person I have ever seen. Your joking right? She rants on about everything and rolls one conspiracy into another AND ACTUALLY BELIEVES IT you can tell by her demeanor and voice!

Believe me I am open minded but not so open minded my brains fall out!! Remember to take everything with a grain of salt.

-Kdial1

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

OK! ENOUGH!!!

That's the last straw...no longer am I going to play "Mr Fair" and say things like "well technically I can't tell the future, so I can't actually say she is wrong because that would be the same thing she is doing".

NO! You want honest? Here it is...

1) I KNOW 100% THAT THIS WON'T HAPPEN as she predicts, and surly not on the dates she claims.

2) I KNOW 100% that this loon is trying to TAKE MONEY from gullible people with no ability to "think rationally". She is basically stealing from mentally ill people and "simple minds".

3) I KNOW that by the end of this she will be a laughing stock just like the others before her, making claims like this with predictions that 100% fail.

Now...who dares say that this line of thinking is flawed? Well...guess what...It isn't.

In fact, nobody in their CORRECT MIND would ever take this sort of nonsense onboard for more then a laugh and a kick in the pants...hands down, 100% sillyness!

The chick has messed up...but she knows she has messed up. She doesn't care how many "rational people" rip her laughable story apart, she will prey on idiots, zealots, gullible types and "horny men" who will flock to her, showering her with cash and praise...

And how do I know this? Well it isn't because aliens told me...its because it is 100% OBVIOUS!

And if someone can't come to that conclusion on their own within the first 60 seconds of watching the first vid in the OP, then you are the typical type she is looking to sucker...

And guess what...when the date passes and this little "scammer" fades in to the "mist of the dismissed"- only THEN will you need to wonder-

"How did he know 100%!?"

And with a sly smile and a tight shirt, I will tell you-

"rent my video for 5 bucks or call my hotline...I'll show you how I told the future on this one!"

If I end up wrong (and bet your last dollar I won't be)...I promise I'll be the one to fade away and never be heard of again...heck, I even promise to leave the country and live in a cave...and to eat worms and mice.

Ok?

Yeah...figure it out, or just let the biggest fools fool you.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Expat888
Bad planning by the aliens .. Those are inauspicous dates.. It will fail.. So much for extraterrestrial intelligence they cant even consult an almanac to pick an auspicous invasion date..

Yeah they should use December 24th... late evening
That would surely be an auspicious date

They are already 10 years overdue

edit on 6-10-2010 by zorgon because: Classified
extra DIV

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   
Don't make fun of Alex Collier, he ROCKS! You'll be laughing like a little monkey boy when they do invade!reply to post by kdial1

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Don't make fun of Alex Collier, he ROCKS! You'll be laughing like a little monkey boy when they do invade!reply to post by kdial1

Well Alex is real...

I never said he wasn't...

Or did I?

Who knows? Screw it...ALIENS ARE HERE!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
Well I'm sure she's asking for money because I would imagine at her age that fantastic rack of hers is going to start getting gravitationaly challenged and she willneed some work done.

She may be off her meds, but with a rack like that - who cares? It's entertaining.

One thing to point out is the sound and picture quality are terrible. She claimed the sound popping and crackling and the picture changing colors was because an entity was present giving off some kind of energy - or something like that. It's probably just special effects done in the editing process though - but it is strange nonetheless.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:16 PM
link   
What is wrong with these people??? Lightning bolts shooting out of her hands??? Yeah...Total NUT JOB.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I think she's kin to the Thermians in Galaxy Quest and she was just released from the wacky shack and now she's just recently discovered t.v. starting with V and then StarWars, David Icke, Close Encouters, War of the Worlds etc etc but hey at least she's trying to do the right thing and save humanity

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Brad Jones
but hey at least she's trying to do the right thing and save humanity

Too bad she isn't trying to save them money?

Eh?

ALIENS ARE MESSING WITH MY KEYBOARD!!! I'M MAKING SILLY POSTS!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by coastalite
One thing to point out is the sound and picture quality are terrible. She claimed the sound popping and crackling and the picture changing colors was because an entity was present giving off some kind of energy - or something like that. It's probably just special effects done in the editing process though - but it is strange nonetheless.

and the gig about putting tin foil over the microphone
was priceless. lmao

I think she's been getting lessons from Goodchild !!!!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr Mask

Please!
ORDER! ORDER!
I daresay good sir, that simply don't know the scholarly nature of this site!
You are to engage in gentlemanly debate! Discuss theories and research!
Much like Cambridge or Harvard. They also get much of their teachings from You Tube,
My good man, no matter how batguano crazy or stupid the posts are, you are supposed to pretend they are a legitimate viewpoint! Even when, for example, a guy posts absolute baloney in his introduction and gathers hundreds of replies and stars& flags, you are supposed to TAKE IT SERIOUSLY! Not that it would ever happen!
I say dear chap, get with the ATS program!
Like it could tru man, u dont know!

edit on 6-10-2010 by OldDragger because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join