It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Warning of hostile Alien Invasion planned for Oct 2010

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
I truly believe a similiar event of contact will happen in the relatively near future, but I don't know why it should be next week. My personal self tells me it will be 2012. 2010...not so sure, would requier alot of luck.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Oh no, another loon. Although she is not hard on the eyes! Wonder if she is as crazy in bed as in "reality"?
I could only listen to a bit of it but I can tell....she is CRAZY.

EDIT: Never mind, a bit too old(and crazy) for my tastes.

edit on 7-10-2010 by johnthejedi24 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by BlackOps719
This is quite serious. We must take this woman's every word for word at face value, as she truly seems to believe everything she is saying. The odd's of someone posting this on Youtube were it not true are very unlikely.

We must begin to make preparations for the alien horde advancement at once. Time is of the essence. All military and government personell on standby. Please send Airforce One to pick up Blossom Goodchild and bring her to the Pentagon right away for debriefing.

Surely she is the only one who can save us all from complete and utter anihalation.

Oh please deluded people truly believe what they say, hence "deluded". There have been thousands and thousands of deluded folks through the ages but the vast majority were ignored by "the rest of the village". Nowadays with the internet the village idiot has an audience of millions!!!! Some of whom are just as deluded....oh my god a following!!!!!!!!!!

There is not one jot of proof of anything indicating these end of world scenarios. There have been many "end of the worlds" in the past and we are still here.

Tell me this:
a) Predictions here on ATS indicating end of world caused by humans
b) End of world caused by Aliens

Both here today.......THEY CANNOT BOTH BE RIGHT.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 02:58 PM
link   
reply to post by malcr

Uh. He's being sarcastic.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Apperantly some Colesakick owns the content and cant be viewed in Norway..
I tried searching the clip by name of video and there is Zero results.... YouTube censur ?? Think so !

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Wow, I'm actually kind of impressed. I mean if all it takes to make tens of thousands of dollars these days is to have a female stand in front of a webcam and spout a stream of New Age, alien invasion, conspiracy, philosophical, quantum physics, esoteric clap-trap cashing in on the entire UFO/Conspiracy/Religiousity community then charge for it on Ytube's rental feature...then I'm in!!!

I mean...good grief guys she wasn't even half naked, no bikini, nothing! Yet so many guys on here couldn't see past her mid-chest mammary area! Wow, that's easy...and I'm surprised that none of the other ATSers here beat her to the punch.

So all I have to do is get one of my hot friends to either be in a bikini or heck, even just show a slight bit of cleavage, and video her spouting nonsensical conspiracy stuff, then charge for it...and advertise on all the UFO sites virally and I'll make a million dollars! Woohoo! *gets camera*

I'll let you guys know when the channel is up...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:05 PM
link   
Aw damn, the 13th is my wedding anniversary and my husband and I had plans to go out for dinner. A hostile alien invasion would mean that the babysitter will cancel. Do you suppose that Colleen could get them to postpone it a day or so?

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
reply to post by kdial1

This rental is currently unavailable in your country.

I cannot view your video links as it states above it. And is there any other way of accessing this video?????

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by LibertyLover
Aw damn, the 13th is my wedding anniversary and my husband and I had plans to go out for dinner. A hostile alien invasion would mean that the babysitter will cancel. Do you suppose that Colleen could get them to postpone it a day or so?

Could you please answer the 13th of which month as the video links my country will not allow me to view???

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by DClairvoyant
reply to post by kdial1

This rental is currently unavailable in your country.

I cannot view your video links as it states above it. And is there any other way of accessing this video?????

Same here, I get an message : This rental movie is not yet available in my contry, and some times I get Colesakick has block it from being viewed in my contry..

Ive tried downloading it, but it doesnt seem to exist here..lol..

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Well the Queen is supposed to run out of money in the year 2012...

Queen to run out of funds by 2012

More at : Queen to run out of funds by 2012 www.thaindian.com...

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Ok here is my problem with this.If you had factual information about a hostile alien invasion about to take place within a week wouldn't you be in a major panic and totally freaking out.I know I would be out of my mind.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Here it is for those who cant get to the YouTube (Which we should start to boycott btw) at GLP..

GLP video

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
For the record... if any of you guys believe this then AFTER this event does not happen I request you march straight over to the nearest window and fling your self from said window if said window happens to be less than one story up then pick yourself up and shake off the glass and do 1 of 2 options run into the nearest street and stand in middle and wait. Or after you have shake off the glass from the window find the biggest shard of glass and insert into neck and twist with conviction!
edit on 2010 by tsloan because: (no reason given)

Wow aint you a cheery one. I dont believe her in the slightest, but dang your aggressive... if someones willing to believe her then hey, whats the harm really since it aint gonna effect you in the slightest and you then have someone to laugh at to make you feel better. Its like someone raging at people with yellow cars, because they dont like the color yellow and think only idiots who deserve nothing more than to wiped from the gene pool would choose to buy a yellow car... hardly a healthy point of view.

I find her hair weird... why do these predictors always look cooky, you'd think that if your gonna make something up you'd at least look into ways of making it more credible from a personally appearance level, then again maybe she isnt making it up... only way to find out really, thats to wait. Her cred has a count down firmly stuck to it, then again you never know strange things happen.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather
Here it is for those who cant get to the YouTube (Which we should start to boycott btw) at GLP..

GLP video

Why would you boycott YouTube? Doesn't this particular individual make money off her videos? Is it so wrong to do so? Isn't reposting the full length pay-for video the same as stealing? I'm just curous...

See:

Paying for the TRUTH

We all have to have money to survive.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I cannot watch this in my country unless i pay her some dollars. i'm now beside my self with fear.
please help send me some dollars to Discolo at above top secret.............

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by AutOmatIc

I said it is getting to that point, I dont know about you, but half the Vids I want to watch on youtube is forsome reason unavailable to me, there is always some ' some one owns a small snippet in this video' so i cant watch the series of ie. 3 episodes... It is getting way to redicules..

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by ChemBreather

Yea I feel you, sometimes it seems like every video I want to see has been removed as well...but I certainly can't fault people for trying to make money, I mean, I'm a musician, artist, and filmmaker, and it's expensive to live these days.

Ok, back on topic...

I don't believe there will be an invasion, maybe an 'occupation' of sorts, just like some countries around the world who 'occupy' other countries for whatever reasons they deem fitting.

posted on Oct, 7 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   
i wish those aliens will hurry up and get here! i know a few humans i'd like them to zap into dust! lol
edit on 7/10/2010 by Traydor because: spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join