page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 04:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by Hendrix92TheUniverse
reply to post by Mr Mask

what a hateful thing to say.

That is impossible, because I have no hate in me.

I don't hate rapists, murderers, thieves or liars...nothing in this world do I "hate"

I stopped hating things many years ago.

But I HIGHLY dislike con-women/men and liars...

And this chick is COMPLETELY LYING AND TRYING TO SWINDLE "slow minded" PEOPLE.

Get that correct...ty.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
well she certainly seems to be raking in the money

www.youtube.com...

the comment section

ewishmusik (1 hour ago)

okay thats 920 dollars sent, please confirm when you get it. keep up the good work. peace love and light colleen and dont let the haters get you down

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by daluniverse
well she certainly seems to be raking in the money

www.youtube.com...

the comment section

ewishmusik (1 hour ago)

okay thats 920 dollars sent, please confirm when you get it. keep up the good work. peace love and light colleen and dont let the haters get you down

HOLY SH*T!!! $920? For that I'd expect dinner and a night of kinky sex! Joking aside though, how can people be so gullible? And if she really had some sort of message for the world, shouldn't she be giving it away rather than using it to make herself wealthy?

Rev

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
Wow, look at her rack in this video:

www.youtube.com...

If you don't get at least a three-quarter chub, then something's wrong!

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 12:31 PM
link   
reply to post by coastalite

when did this site become so gross and misogynistic?

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
What is it with "light-workers" giving people warning about something they could do nothing about, and even charging you just to hear the alleged warning?

Low-cut dresses, and ending your message with "love and light" aren't enough to get my money or time invested in another charlatan.

If you have a serious message to get out, stop playing prophet, cover up all that cleavage, don't charge people to hear it, and be prepared to accept the backlash from the possibility that what you put out there to the public will happen may not.

I expect however that this will be another cut-and-run with whatever money she has made once the aliens don't show up.

It's akin to a "smash-and-grab".

- Lee

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by tonypazzo
reply to post by coastalite

when did this site become so gross and misogynistic?

I hear you, but I have to wonder what's with the obvious attention she is drawing to her breasts with the plunging neckline top in that video?

With videos online, that smells of serious male attention seeking.

I thought this was about an alien invasion.

- Lee

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 01:56 PM
link   
reply to post by lee anoma

I agree 100%

She also has a video on her page that is nothing more than a long closeup shot of her bare stomach. She's clearly selling herself. I'm sure that the donators are all male, probably middle aged or older, and thinking that if they donate enough they might just be in with a shout of meeting up with her or more.

Peace love blessings and light..oh and a BJ too.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

She also has a video on her page that is nothing more than a long closeup shot of her bare stomach
reply to post by RMFX1

RMFX, she was demonstrating her AURA ! Did you not see it ?

Must admit I couldn't either. But she said it was there so I guess I'am just not tuned in enough yet.

Anyways just sent her the contents of my PAYPAL account to advance my quest in spiritual enlightenment, and guess what I feel lighter already.

Don't try this at home kids.....and stay in school.

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by Seeker PI

She also has a video on her page that is nothing more than a long closeup shot of her bare stomach
reply to post by RMFX1

RMFX, she was demonstrating her AURA ! Did you not see it ?

Must admit I couldn't either. But she said it was there so I guess I'am just not tuned in enough yet.

Nah, sorry. I must have missed it

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
Oh God damn it…

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   
MAJOR UPDATE !!! COLLEEN THOMAS CHANGES HER STORY, DATES, AND ASKS FOR MORE FUNDING!!!!

i have screenshoted the page in case she retracts it...

colesakick commented on Aura II (1 hour ago)
"@aylera

The 13th is not a channeled date, it is a government leak regard..." more "@aylera

The 13th is not a channeled date, it is a government leak regarding a test of the holographic technology for project blue beam.

The invasion is planned for Early November, the Black Swan they are calling it." less
----

colesakick commented on Trailer for Freedom plus wh... (1 hour ago)
"Oct 13 is a leaked date for project blue beam, a test of the holographic..." more "Oct 13 is a leaked date for project blue beam, a test of the holographic system that will fake a rapture and alien invasion.

In November real landings are planned for an all out attack on humanity by the Dracs, they are calling the invasion the Black Swan. We will have lots of help so don't worry, just know that Nov 8th through the 11th is going to be some next level shocker for humanity. Ignore the October surprise, its stupid" less

---------------- SHE CLAIMS TO BE A TIMETRAVELLER!
colesakick commented on Tesla Tech 7-31 part 4.wmv (1 hour ago)
"I am Archangel Destiny and in the future I will be a male Pleiadian astr..." more "I am Archangel Destiny and in the future I will be a male Pleiadian astrophysicist after I'm done being a human female. My future self has come back in time to help his former self help all of you with what he knows.

Those who want to help me advance my physics and technologies can donate at my wild colleen dot com website, there is a button there for that. You awake people are all broke so you don't have ties to materialism, small donation from such a large audience is powerful" less
-----------------

colesakick commented on Universal ET and Spirit Rea... (1 hour ago)
"My future self is Pleiadian, all humans have Pleiadian ancestry though, ..." more "My future self is Pleiadian, all humans have Pleiadian ancestry though, thanks to the Anunnaki giants" less

Well well .. these woman makes me so mad
she knows shes excluding this message from 99 per cent of the world who arent american can not view her `warning for mankind video` or even pay if they wanted as it comes up with `content unavailable ` if your not in the u.s

this woman is worse than blossom goodchild!

just in case she denies it i screenshoted the comments by her

edit on 9-10-2010 by daluniverse because: (no reason given)
edit on 9-10-2010 by daluniverse because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 8 2010 @ 11:40 PM
link   
double post sorry
edit on 9-10-2010 by daluniverse because: double post

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:14 AM
link   
reply to post by daluniverse

"I am Archangel Destiny and in the future I will be a male Pleiadian astrophysicist after I'm done being a human female. My future self has come back in time to help his former self help all of you with what he knows.

To quote Crosby and Hope " Thanks for the mammaries" it will be a shame to see her go.
Cant wait to see what her male astrophysicist alter ego has to say. Riveting stuff.

edit on 9-10-2010 by Seeker PI because: (no reason given)
edit on 9-10-2010 by Seeker PI because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 01:21 AM
link   
I'm just glad our "vibrations" or whatever are not healthy for the Draconians and Reptilians and that it will make them dissolve...or whatever.

Still, a joy ride on an alien ship does sound fun, but I guess this is sort of the intergalactic version of he creepy guy with the white van asking children to get in the back where he's got candy for them.

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 03:00 AM
link   

Thanks!

I cannot believe people are buying into this!

Now she is saying Draconians? I am so confused, I thought it was Nazi Vril....

I predict she will change her dates once again and claim friendly Aliens fended off the invasion, But wait she will come out with another prediction saying the Draconians are sending a larger fleet onto the front lines to penetrate the Blockade of Earth.

If only I was a woman with a rack....

-Kdial1

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 06:09 AM
link   
HOLD on a minit! when i try play it i get
" the video cntains content from colesakick who has blocked it in your country on copyright grounds"

i live in the UK so whats that all about then... and i was SO looking forward to her insight into her pending mental brake down aswell

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 07:57 AM
link   

The Black Swan,wasn't that the name of a pirate
ship in an Errol Flynn movie?

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by mamabeth

The Black Swan,wasn't that the name of a pirate
ship in an Errol Flynn movie?

So maybe TPTB know that we're just about to be invaded by space pirates.

Uh oh! Look out..here they come! I just captured this through my telescope just now!

posted on Oct, 9 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Syrus Magistus

I was totally waiting for it! all the nut nuts come out in OCTOBER. I think the aliens arive every year but don't get recognised cause its halloween.

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join