It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Livni tells UN to mind its own business over flotilla probe

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   

Livni tells UN to mind its own business over flotilla probe

www.haaretz.com

Opposition leader Tzipi Livni on Wednesday accused the United Nations of intervening in Israel's affairs through its probe into an Israeli raid on a Gaza-bound aid flotilla.

Livni told UN Secretary General Ban Ki-moon that his decision to appoint a panel to investigate the May 31 commando raid, which left nine pro-Palestinian activists dead, was "unacceptable".
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
Netanyahu humiliates Obama again
Ahmadinejad blasts Israeli leader in Larry King interview
'West needs to mobilize into coalition to strike Iran'
'2nd Lebanon War defeat was result of distance from God'

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
Rest of the story:

"Any international intervention in military operations carried out by Israel is unacceptable, just as it would be unacceptable to any other country fighting terrorism," Livni told Ban in a meeting at his office at the UN building in New York.
Israel has launched its own examination of the flotilla raid, which saw navy commandos rappel onto the deck of the flagged aid boat 'Mavi Marmarma,' where they clashed bloodily with Turkish activists.

"Israel is investigating the events of the flotilla itself, and that is enough," said Livni, who leads Kadima, the second largest party in Israel's Knesset.

An Israeli panel lead by Jacob Turkel and overseen by two international observers has already heard testimony from Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu, Defense Minister Ehud Barak and army Chief of Staff Gabi Ashkenazi.

Livni also slammed the UN for hosting speeches by Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who has repeatedly called for Israel's destruction.

"You must stop giving a platform to Ahmadinejad. His last speech at the UN was dangerous and showed that economic sanctions [against Iran] are not enough," she told Ban.

"There need to be added diplomatic sanctions that will prevent Iran's leaders from gaining a platform for their extremist views."

In his remarks to Livni, Ban focused on Israeli building in the West Bank, reiterating UN pressure on Israel to re-impose a freeze on settlement construction. The prior freeze expired in late September, bringing to a near-standstill the new peace talks between Israel and the Palestinians.

Hilary Clinton and her have many points in common
they both will do and say anything to support the zionist regime...

Jews are good in general ..
but the zionist extremist totalitarian regime is the real dictator of the world .. ABOVE THE LAW
I think she is not realising how silly she sound .. while saying that .. UN for once say NO to Israel orders

About the little 19 yrs old American Turk who was shot 4 times in the back of the head .. why again Obama didnt say anything about that ??

This zionist Regime in Israel is the real antisemetic people in the world ... they portrait Generaly all Jews to be like then .. which is not the case

Those Jews are the real compassionated jews i know .. not the ones who support BIBI and Livni

www.haaretz.com
(visit the link for the full news article)
edit on 10/6/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 05:31 PM
link   
Sometimes I wonder just wether Israel actually recognises how stuipidly and childishly they behave, or wether they reall are so self absorbed into this myth that they are "Gods Chosen" and therefor have the right to do whatever they want.

I would even go as far as to say if Israel were to make peace and go back to the 1967 borders (I think that was the internationally agreed boundries), if they were to do that, give it a generation and a half, and IMO 70% of the "terrorism" in the middle-east would end.

Most of the "terrorism" in Afghanistan is actually just nationalist movements, trying to expel a foreign invader, its the same in Israel with the palestinians etc.

bah!

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   
Livni and BIBI only care about themself
they probably sold their souls to the devil
in return they would be rich and powerfull
and have more land then ever

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed250545f439.jpg[/atsimg]

her loyal partner

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ac65be86f192.jpg[/atsimg]

do you see any soul into this man picture .. i dont see any .. its empty and dark

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:15 PM
link   
heh really? Mind their own business? Oh its ok for the UN to stick its nose in other countries business but not Israel? What makes them so special to get this treatment?

Their arrogance and disregard to international law makes them criminal suspects in my book.

posted on Oct, 6 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ugie1028
heh really? Mind their own business? Oh its ok for the UN to stick its nose in other countries business but not Israel? What makes them so special to get this treatment?

Their arrogance and disregard to international law makes them criminal suspects in my book.

butbutbut we are the choosen people of god .. they will say
i think zionist made some pact with the devil to act like that all the time

maybe these jews in the youtube video are the chosen one .. since i feel respect from them
and compassion

but not the zionist idea .. its a Evil arrogant selfish entity
Superior to the inferior ... is not common sense

YOU SHALL NOT KILL .. why is that so complicated to follow ..

top topics

join