It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ahmadinejad blasts Israeli leader in Larry King interview

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Ahmadinejad blasts Israeli leader in Larry King interview

www.cnn.com

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad lashed out at Benjamin Netanyahu in an interview with CNN's Larry King Wednesday, calling the Israeli prime minister a "skilled killer" who "should be put on trial for killing women and children."
(visit the link for the full news article)

Related AboveTopSecret.com Discussion Threads:
'2nd Lebanon War defeat was result of distance from God'
Ahmadinejad challenges Obama to TV debate on solving world's problems
'West needs to mobilize into coalition to strike Iran'
Netanyahu "We will hit with immense force"

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

New York (CNN) -- Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad lashed out at Benjamin Netanyahu in an interview with CNN's Larry King Wednesday, calling the Israeli prime minister a "skilled killer" who "should be put on trial for killing women and children."

The Iranian president denied that international sanctions were hurting his country, and refused to commit to meeting President Obama if the opportunity arose.

Ahmadinejad also deflected questions about Iran's nuclear program, saying Iran has "no interest" in a nuclear bomb and that no one is concerned about Iran's intentions other than "the Zionist regime and some American authorities."

"We are not seeking the bomb," Ahmadinejad said.

The United States and its allies are not convinced by Iran's regular denials, and the International Atomic Energy Agency -- a United Nations body -- says it cannot confirm that Iran is not diverting nuclear materials for military purposes.

International powers discussing Iran's nuclear program with Tehran are pushing to restart negotiations soon, a senior U.S. official told CNN Wednesday. Iran has not responded to the request.

Meanwhile, Ahmadinejad insisted that "we have no interest in [a nuclear bomb] and we do not think that it is useful."

"Both the Zionist regime and the United States government should be disarmed," he said. "The threat to the world are the bombs that the U.S. government and the Zionist regime have."

Iran normally refuses to refer to Israel by name, calling it "the Zionist regime."

I have to agree with him
that BIBI is a skilled killer

He know that his country (Iran) .. is still in the aim of the zionist regime
Both leader are Evil .. but Netanyahu have made far worst war crimes than the President of Iran
Its Bibi that we should all be scared ...

www.cnn.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

edit on 9/22/2010 by Ben81 because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:03 PM
link   

Iran normally refuses to refer to Israel by name, calling it "the Zionist regime

This is a reminder that the President of Iran didnt call for the destruction of Israel itself
Which i would never agree to and no one should never think of that

its a holy land .. EVERYBODY know that

He said that the Zionist REGIME should be wipe out ... like a regime change that would replace the government that are ruled by zionist extremist...
REPLACE no killing involved ...
the PR in Israel edited a few words for the MSM
it would be in their interest if Amhadinejad would say such of thing
everybody will hate him to call for the destruction of Israel
many good Jews are living there .. innocent Jews that want peace

The Jews of Iran are Far Better Off Than Palestinians of Gaza

There are 25,000 Jews in Iran, which is the largest Jewish population in the Middle East outside Israel. Iranian Jews are not persecuted or abused, in fact, they are protected under the Iranian constitution. They are free to practice their religion and to vote in elections. They are not stopped and searched at checkpoints, are not brutalized by an army of occupation and are not confined in a densely populated penal colony (Gaza) where they are deprived of the basic means of subsistence. Iranian Jews live in dignity and enjoy the benefits of citizenship.

Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is demonized by Western media. He is called anti-Semitic and a "new Hitler." But if these allegations were true, then why did the majority of Iranian Jews vote for Ahmadinejad in the recent presidential elections? Is it possible that most of what is known about Ahmadinejad is based only on rumors and propaganda?

Which country run a racial illegal hatred blockade ?? not Iran

Large land convoy on way to Gaza Strip

edit on 9/22/2010 by Ben81 because: correction

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
ahmadinejad is skilled politician and a genius debater. i don't think i have ever heard him say something that doesn't make sense. you should put up the video where he owns george stephanopoulos.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
UN human rights experts say flotilla raid broke int'l law

GENEVA — A report by three UN-appointed human rights experts Wednesday said that Israeli forces violated international law when they raided a Gaza-bound aid flotilla killing nine activists earlier this year.

The UN Human Rights Council's fact-finding mission concluded that the naval blockade of Gaza was unlawful because of the humanitarian crisis there, and described the military raid on the flotilla as brutal and disproportionate.

The Foreign Ministry responded late Wednesday by saying the Human Rights Council had a "biased, politicized and extremist approach."

"The Human Rights Council blamed Israel prior to the investigation and it is no surprise that they condemn after," said Andy David, a spokesman for the Israeli Foreign Ministry, referring to the 47-member body's resolution in early June condemning the raid.

Israel refused to cooperate with the panel, preferring instead to work with a separate UN group under New Zealand's former Prime Minister Geoffrey Palmer and Colombia's former President Alvaro Uribe that is also examining the incident but has yet to publish its findings.

"Israel is a democratic and law abiding country that carefully observes international law and, when need be, knows how to investigate itself," the Foreign Ministry statement said. "That is how Israel has always acted, and that is the way in which investigations were conducted following Operation Cast Lead, launched to protect the inhabitants of southern Israel from rockets and terror attacks carried out by Hamas from Gaza."

That observe international law ???
they got to like playing us like fools...im sure they are laughing about how its easy to make people swallow a lie
many people know that the Israel Regime commited war crimes ... but not enought people
if the day that we will know the entire truth about 9/11 who really made this awfull terrorist act
and who helped who in this ...
Then we have a chance the the UN may actually replace the zionist regime with a better one
a friendly one .. that will respect his neighboors and his own people.. the proud jewish community in Israel

the truth about 9/11 = Regime change in Israel and USA
americans should have a Potus who thinks America interest first second and third in the priority list

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   
He's done like 10 interviews since his arrival in NY..

Even RT got an invite.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
ahmadinejad is skilled politician and a genius debater. i don't think i have ever heard him say something that doesn't make sense. you should put up the video where he owns george stephanopoulos.

You mean this one :

ya he really owns George

thanks for idea to post it here

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CanadianDream420
He's done like 10 interviews since his arrival in NY..

Even RT got an invite.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/821c830a360a.jpg[/atsimg]

But there is no other interview like Larry king

i like Larry .. its sad that he retire and give his place to Piers Morgan

Piers Morgan ....... why ... WHY

Even Ellen Degeneres would be a better choice ...

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   
So Mamoud is in the US?

If so I really hope he publicly meets with president Obama.

I would really really really like to see what happens there.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by DaMod
So Mamoud is in the US?

If so I really hope he publicly meets with president Obama.

I would really really really like to see what happens there.

He did offer him the opportunity :

Ahmadinejad challenges Obama to TV debate on solving world's problems

but Obama knows that without his teleprompters ..he can only beat Mccain not Amhadinejad
the President of Iran will own Obama like he owned George in the above interview

I hope so much that they can meet face to face to avoid a futur war
its better having a strong discussion or debate comparing to planes droping bombs or missiles kiling many innocents

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
If we had to send all the leaders who have killed women and children to jail we would have no more leaders.
I say let's do it.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   
I usualy never post other comment but
i feel it important to display some of the CNN ones
to show the difference from ATS and CNN :

first CNN comment .. very bad start ...

kineticc Who cares what this moron has to say.

aqibb: spot on
good Ahmadi

2Witnesses: his session with King revealed nothing..the same song and dance crap he's been spewing for years now. It's getting old.

MagicTrickMa: I think this Iraninan leader, Alliwanttodoisjizz, truly is an embarASSment to the world.

BenYaweh: Last time I checked, Iran did not invade nor were they the agressor in any war over the past couple of hundre of years. It was a USA supported Iraq that attached Iran in the Iran/Iraq war. It was Israel which invaded Lebanon and continue to steal Palestinian land and to set the record straight, it ... more
Last time I checked, Iran did not invade nor were they the agressor in any war over the past couple of hundre of years.

Coffe: Iran only has interest in the bomb, Everything he says is a lie. He is living Evil. He is why we need a military.

ZionismSucks: He never said "wipe Israel off the map" -- that phrase doesn't even exist in Farsi you idiot -- it was a mis-quote -- he was comparing Israel to other "regimes" who vanished from the pages of history (Soviet Union, Saddam Hussein, the Shah of Iran) etc. and said the Zionist Regime too will someday v... more
He never said "wipe Israel off the map" -- that phrase doesn't even exist in Farsi you idiot -- it was a mis-quote -- he was comparing Israel to other "regimes" who vanished from the pages of history (Soviet Union, Saddam Hussein, the Shah of Iran) etc. and said the Zionist Regime too will someday vanish b/c of their illegal and horrible activities. Let's hope he's right.

I think people are starting to realise that its the Zionist Regime in Israel that is the problem
a obstacle in the peace process..

Iran is not the problem... the rogue zionist agents who did 9/11 are the problems and are still a problem ...
i think some rogues agents from Mossad and the CIA did it with the help of the rogue muslim traitor Bin laden
who didnt care that his muslim brothers will die in a war created by 9/11

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:37 PM
link   
He's going to have done more unscripted interviews in this country before he leaves then the current president of the United States.

That is shameful beyond imagination!!!

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:43 PM
link   
The whole anti-Iran argument is based on one thing : they are religious nutjobs who can't be trusted with a nuke (if they are indeed developing one) because they would wipe out Israel.

Main point of the argument : RELIGION.

About their religion...

The third most important site of ISLAM is situated IN JERUSALEM, the Dome Of The Rock, aka the Al-Aqsa Mosque.

Now, if Iran are RELIGIOUS NUTS, YOU THINK FOR A SECOND THEY WOULD NUKE ISRAEL AND AT THE SAME TIME THE THIRD MOST SACRED SITE OF ISLAM?

Would a Muslim suicide bomber go blow himself up at MECCA?

ME THINKS NOT.

And even if Iran's leadership by some logic thinks that ``well taking out Israel and destroying one sacred site is alright... you don't make an omelet without breaking a few eggs``... well ALL OTHER MUSLIM COUNTRIES ARE GONNA GO TO WAR AGAINST IRAN, not to mention a revolt inside Iran by almost everyone, including in the armed forces.

The whole theory of Iran being religious nuts nuking Israel is pure non-sense, using the same arguments the anti-Iran warmongers are using.

Not to mention STALIN HAD NUKES, MAO HAD NUKES.

Mao thought that nukes were paper tigers against China and that he could win nuclear war... AND HE DIDN'T START ONE...

edit on 22-9-2010 by Vitchilo because: (no reason given)

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 05:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

Great video.. as elegantly stated, ahmadinejad owned stephanopoulos.. totally dug how mister iran threw unspoken realities in stephanopoulos face: what about the 118 nations who support iran?, don't they count?.. bin laden and bush were pals, eh george?..so, uh.. osama could be chill'n in DC where he's got uber friends?.. hilarious.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by govtflu
reply to post by Ben81

Great video.. as elegantly stated, ahmadinejad owned stephanopoulos.. totally dug how mister iran threw unspoken realities in stephanopoulos face: what about the 118 nations who support iran?, don't they count?.. bin laden and bush were pals, eh george?..so, uh.. osama could be chill'n in DC where he's got uber friends?.. hilarious.

I agree... there is something fishy going on in the ME

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/ed250545f439.jpg[/atsimg]
i would like to see what is the picture now for 2010 ...

9/11 was created to go into the ME by rogues government agents
Afghanistan and Irak are still occupied

Who's between them = IRAN ..
to many coincidences .... are making us questionning things up more deeply than before

there is no coincidence that the US congress voted for trillions dollars wars that crippled the US economy
Economic Armageddon: Ladies and Gentlemen, the Double Dip is Here!

US congress is 3/4 controlled by the zionist insane peoples
who cares more about the Israel zionist regime interests than America itself
Obama know that .. thats why he cant do anything .. they can shut him down in seconds

Trillion dollars wars are not made because of the oil and opium

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/912d8f236cf4.jpg[/atsimg]

or a dictator like Saddam ..at least he was able to run the country now everything is destroyed there

and thousands of innocents where killed
they were very poor with Saddam .. now the conditions are a thousand time worst

The Babylon city .. oldest civilization in the world ..now in complete ruin with radioactive lost shells
is there a Stargate there or what ...
there is a patern in the "coincidences" ..
what is the big dark plan ??... is the question ...
that was planned in secret by mad richs people who have power...

is the NWO mixed with the zionist ? is another question

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by DaMod

He'd wipe the floor with Obama if Obama couldnt use a telepromter and plants in the audience......as someone else said, truely a shame when our great orator turns out to be the man behind the curtain......

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:30 PM
link   
Remember that the Zionists own the media, so if he is getting lots of media coverage it's because the Zionists want it.

He is playing their game. He is part of the team. They are all on the same side. They are all executing their roles and following their scripts. Ahmadinejad is a Zionist too.

He speaks the same language (double speak) and uses the same mind control strategies. In his country thousands of innocent dissenters have been and are being killed.

This 'scare' over Iran is making the military-industrial complex billions of dollars. They are selling armaments like hot cakes.

They all want to see the world go up on one huge conflagration. When the time is right they will all play their parts. They will send their militaries to their deaths and millions of innocent civilians will be killed.

They will be safe in their bunkers and they will have achieved their aim together.

Then they will celebrate with the Pope and the head of the Jesuits who are their bosses.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

I love Mahmoud. He definitely pulled one over on George. George infers Iran is hiding Osama without any journalistic evidence, discrediting George's journalistic integrity. All Mahmoud did was rephrase the question George presented him with about Osama being "somewhere" and said maybe he's in the United States. It carried as much credibility as George's statement, yet George thought it was a ridiculous question. Which is exactly what Mahmoud was trying to convey.

People can say whatever they want all day long, it doesn't make it true. And picking up on it as a credible news source is ridiculous. Which is exactly what George did.

Mahmoud also has a great point about nations who not only have nuclear energy, but nuclear weapons attempting to bully nations into possessing neither. George asks him if it's not for military purposes, why not comply with the charters? Because to comply with them would mean no nuclear energy.

He is a great leader. He may come from a culture who practices things we disagree with, however they still are a sovereign nation following their own religion and legal doctrine. Simply because people who emigrate their, disagree doesn't mean the country and it's nationalists need to change their culture to accommodate the few.

That is genocide.

posted on Sep, 22 2010 @ 06:49 PM
link   
reply to post by Ben81

You are so right.. obama Vs mccorpse are like all Coke Vs Pepsi debates: theater. The GOP & DNC conspired a BS organization with a lofty title into existing : The Commission on Presidential Debates.. party leaders get together behind closed doors to decide what "the best possible information" is, then they "produce debates" to provide said 'best' info to viewers and listeners.

"The Commission on Presidential Debates (CPD) was established in 1987 to ensure that debates, as a permanent part of every general election, provide the best possible information to viewers and listeners. Its primary purpose is to sponsor and produce debates for the United States presidential and vice presidential candidates "

www.debates.org...

Somehow I don't see ahmadinejad eagerly signing up for a "CPD" membership card and agreeing on ground rules.. obama would have to depart the scripted farce of US politics and step into the jungle Vs an unpredictable foe (que welcome to the jungle by GN'R).. lol.. no way obama would venture into the unknown. No teleprompter and armed only with lame easily refuted talking points.. well, Americas dear party leader would face certain epic fail.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join